Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 4 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 pm

The girl looks over to Glacia slowly, a bored expression on her face as she tucks the staff onto her back. "I don't know if I want this thing indebted to me...but I suppose anything is useful." Soifa crossed her arms, lazily looking around to appear as if she gave this much thought, before nodding slightly at Glacia. If the annoying child in an incubi's body would be in debt to them, then who was she to say no? Maybe she could convince the irritating brat to deliver a package of dead birds to Iraselle's door. The thought caused the tiny mara to get a small smile and giggle slightly.

Back to top Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 4 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Glacia nodded, and simply proceeded to healing the incubus using healing magic, both regular and party heals. Hoping something would happen, she kept healing until running nearly out of mana. Upon doing this, she plopped onto her belly, exhausted. The kitty laid there, she was concious, just drained. "How was that...?" She asked.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Diren managed to turn his head, his body still weak, but the burns very much less severe. "...You...." He spoke quietly. "...Y-You healed...me...?" The only bad damage would be to his wing, but the rest of his body only had very slight burns now that he'd been healed. "....Y-You?" He pushed against the ground, slowly sitting up.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Seeing Sole was gone, he set his gear down and dashed over to Diren, kneeling down by his side.

"Well, you look a bit better than i expected. I assume we have these two to thank for that?
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 pm

The kitten looked up at Wolfe and Diren. "Yes, I healed you. Is that a surprise?" Glacia let out a small cough, her body being quite drained of magic, thus making her quite weak while in kitten form. "Using all my magic maybe have been overdoing it though..." Glacia finally put her head back down from looking up. "But if I'm going to have this strong of healing magic, I may as well put it to good use."
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Soifa didn't speak, continuing her silence as she nodded slightly to Val. She seemed to being to completely ignore Diren as she reached down to lift the kitty Glacia in a gentle hug. Her blood-colored eyes stared at Valerius, wide and borderline creepy along with her mostly black outfit. She glanced back towards her tiny picnic that was now abandoned, along with her bow and arrows. "Just a staff..better be careful." She went to run one hand along the kitten's back a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Diren reached back, placing a hand on his left wing. "Th-This one still hurts quite a bit though....." His clothes were burned in various areas, covered in dirt from constantly having to smother the flames, and his face a bit dirty. He'd very lightly pant, his tail swaying a bit. He smiled very slightly, reaching up. "I just need some ointment for most of these, Bandages, cleaned up, a change of clothes..." Just as he spoke the last part, his burned shirt fell off. "....Well then...." It revealed the many minor burns he had across his torso now, which would most likely heal within 24 hours or so. He turned to Soifa and Glacia. "But.....As weird as this is coming from me....Thank you..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm

He nods in agreement, the red spot on his cheek staring to fade and his sweat-streaked hair clinging to his brow. "yes, your aid is much appreciated. Now, i believe i should get Diren back to a bed so he can rest, before he manages to find someone else who wants to assault him."
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Diren gave Val a look as if he were about to whine. "I don't want to stay in bed, it's so bori-Ow!" He flinched, looking back, trying to see his left wing. His wing still seemed pretty damage, but he sighed and nodded. "Okay...I guess i'll lay in bed..." He leaned over, attempting to lean his head against Val's shoulder, along with the rest of his body leaning against Val's body, if he's able to of course, and Val's not too far away.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 pm

"Damn right you are going to stay in bed." He gently slips his arms under Diren, moving carefully to avoid any badly burned areas, and starts top scoop him up.

"alright, back to camp we go"
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

A soft giggle sounds from the child as she watches. With one hand, she gestures to the tea she left behind, a basket is laying near the teapot on top of a soft, yellow blanket. She seems to be inviting the two over for some reason, but of course it's nothing malevolent, she's just a child. Obviously innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:18 pm

"O-Ow...." Diren said quietly, trying to lean against Val. "C-Careful....M-My wing is really..." He closed his eyes. "...Well...You already know..." He tried to relax. "...Vally, should we send a note to that beautiful maide- I mean....To Akira...?" He asked with a whisper, his body slightly shaky with pain. He then glanced at the child giggling. "Hmm...?" He'd raise an eyebrow.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:21 pm

he inclines his head, acknowledging her gesture.

"you are too kind, but i must get the lad to bed before he hurts some other part of his body. Mayhaps we can have tea later, some time in the next week or so?
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 pm

"Come sit with us" The kitten said at last. She was feeling a bit better. "We have tea...unsweetened. And perhaps I could look at the wings a bit more and see what I can do to mend them." Glacia thought a bit. "I also should have some ointment in my bag." She looked up to Soifa, and simply mumbled something only she could hear, in german. "*Where is your mask?*"
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Soifa shrugged, then shook her head, signalling that it was either now or never, and gestured over to the tea once more with a questioning look on her face. Her expression seemed to scream 'why not? Are you TRYING to be mean to me?' With a huff, she got a pout going and proceeded to stand there, much like the petulant child she appeared to be, looking at the two with a defiant, yet saddened, expression. She glanced down to the kitten and pointed to the basket once more. It was in there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"...I-I don't have a problem with that..." Diren said, smiling slightly, it still seemed to be feeling pain, but not as severely as he did before. "*Besides, I haven't had tea in a while, It sounds good....*" His Japanese came out by mistake, loud enough for them all to hear. "Erk..I guess my body is weaker than i thought..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Akira wanders around looking for something to do; her mind set on finding someone to pick on. She decides to travel to Zardine, and she spotted a campsite. She looks closer to see Glacia, In a form she didn't know, and her friends. She walks up closer spotting everyone.
"Hello Everyone."

Last edited by Silverakira on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:33 pm

He sighs and looks down at Diren.

"Well, perhaps i could leave him with you while you look after him." He shrugs and gestures town to himself, covered in sweat and a bit of sulfur dust that had drifted onto his clothes.

"I fear that at the moment, I am hardly fit company for anyone. Not to mention I had been looking forward to a it of sleep when that unpleasant business occurred. So, could i impress him on you and have you look after him while I go and fall onto a bed for a while?"
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Akira nods walking up to Val, looking to Diren. She looks at Diren carefully curiosity filling her thoughts.
"What happend to him?" She questioned Val as she sits beside him gesturing for Val to hand him over.
"Did Sole do this to him again?"
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

He hands Diren over to Kira.

"Yeah, somehow he found us all the way up here. He and I got into a bit of a fight. he couldn't scratch me, so he started lobbing firebolts at Diren every chance he got. Mostly while Diren was already almost passed out on the ground."
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 pm

She pulls Diren into her lap, careful not to touch the burns. She looks about his burns, sighing sadly as she looks back to Val.
"Sole seems to get enjoyment from burning Diren. I wish I could help Diren, or keep him from Sole." She looked around the area.
"Where is Sole anyways?"
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Soifa looks the Glacia the cat and shrugs, placing both hands over her mouth before mumbling softly, "I guess they want to sit on the dirt..not over on the blanket..Let's go back to tea..okay sis?" She removes the hands, bouncing slightly on her heels as she waits for confirmation from the kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 pm

he shrugs "Ran off once he saw that he couldn't get through and hit me, and hitting Diren didn't work. I assume he's still somewhere in Zardine." He stretches he arms, letting a cool breeze flow over him.
"Well, can i leave him in your care for a while. I need to get cleaned up and get some rest, else this sulfur may begin to stink very soon."

he reaches down and ruffles Diren's hair. "you know where our camp is if you need to come get me, i trust." He got up and started to head towards the springs, aiming for one far enough that he could probably wash and bathe in relative privacy.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Diren looked at Akira. "Ah..." He curled his scarred wing, and injured wing around his body, trying to hide, even though he'd been on her lap. He glanced up at Val, nodding. "Okay Vally..." He turned his look back to Akira, before looking away, his face a little pink. He didn't want her to see him in such bad shape, the many scars he had from past wounds, the new burns, and the fact his clothes were burnt to the point his shirt fell off, his pants were ripped, and he had been too weak to even walk. But, it seems that's not going to be easy. "....A-Akira..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 am

She chuckled a little at Diren's reactions. The wind brushing through her hair as she glanced down at all his burns and scars.
"Hey Diren, are you feeling alright?" She gave him a soft smile as she leaned back on her hands allowing herself to relax.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next