Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 3 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 pm

"It's rather pathetic fighting styles. Needs more.....hmm...I don't know." Glacia, in her kitten form, walked up casually beside Soifa. She proceeded to lay down beside the child. Her fur remained it's icy blue, despite being in the volcanic region. "I suppose any entertainment is better than none after a refreshing dip in the hot springs."
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 3 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:06 pm

"Isn't it? I didn't expect such events...Should we intervene or just watch?" Soifa giggled slightly as she offered a red cup of steaming tea to the cat. One must be polite, sharing is caring and all that jazz... Not like she'd admit to it, but the mara actually quite liked being polite, she just didn't feel like she had many opportunities to do so.

"It's not sweetened. I dislike it when it is."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:08 pm

The Incubus looked up to the firebolts, and covers his horns with his hands, also folding his wings behind his back just enough to avoid any of his weak spots being hit by fire. Diren let out a screech of pain as the bolts hit the regular area's of his body. He ducked down in the dirt, smothering the flames quickly. "Ugh!" He closed his eyes, panting while lying on the ground. "Th-This hurts....." His body became limp, the pain in his wing weakened him greatly. "Can't take anymore fire.....I-It hurts..." He mumbled to himself, panting, while laying face down in the dirt.

Last edited by Lynn17 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:09 pm

He sticks his sword into the ground and braces himself, so Sole's rush hits him head on and stops flat, then Slams his shield out and to the left taking another pouch from his belt and releasing the contents right at Sole's face. Dropping it and grabbing his sword to stab out as soon as the bag is empty.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Glacia accepted the cup, blowing into it to chill it more before proceeding to drinking it. "I think watching would be best for now. Besides, it's more fun when the outcome isn't drastically obvious." She sipped a bit more, staying in her kitty form, as to not draw attention to herself. "I think if we intervened, it wouldn't be all that fair."
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 pm

After being pushed back by Val's shield, Sole swiftly rotates around him to Avoid the minerals, making sure his back is turned by the time he got to the side of Val just in case any minerals were to fly out the original cone that they were directed into. By the time he gets to the back of Val he attempts to send his sword into Val's back.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 pm

She hummed slightly as she took a short sip of her drink. "Yes...too true." Soifa glanced to her other side, a leather long bow with a quiver lay on top of her wing staff, innocently placed on the ground a mere three feet away from the child. "Either way, I'm prepared for anything.."

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Swiftly turns with him, smashing the sword aside with his shield and then slashing down at him with his own sword.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 pm

"I may not be as ready, but reguardless of being in this form, my magic still hurts quite the bit..." The kitty remarked. "Plus changing forms isn't that hard, since I've been getting better. Learning English tongue wasn't all that bad either." Glacia also had her tail coiled around an Ice wand, just incase the need arose. "But as they say...better safe than sorry."
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Sole quickly smoothly fell down to the ground and swiftly blocked Val's sword with his shield, then rolling four times to get some good distance again. He quickly gets up on his feet and looks to Val. "Not too bad -chuckling a bit- I thought I'd be able to kill you easily. He then conjures up, two fire bolts sending them both to the Incubus.

"I find it surprising you have not even checked to see if your friend was okay"
"Do you really care about him? Or do you just like what he provides for you?"
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 pm

The red-eyed mara places the teacup down gently, adjusting her sitting position to lean back, stretching her legs. Her eyes follow Sole, the unknown in the fight. "I don't know who he is..but I like his style of antagonizing his opponents..." A casual glance towards the incubus. "..plus, that's just hilarious, right there."

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Stalks coldly towards him. "Of course i care, but a fight does not provide the luxury of looking after ones wounded. If you're trying to provoke me, You might want to try something i haven't heard dozens of time before."
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm

"I'd just think that in such critical condition... one could die, especially after constantly getting hit with fire, I! Would think a good friend would stop what he was doing and tend to the hurt Incubus, but I guess I was wrong" Sole, standing up straight as if he has not been fighting, looked to Val with cold eyes, standing his ground, waiting to counter an attack.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:27 pm

"And i will, once you either die or run like a whipped dog with your tail between your legs. Tell you what, I'll let you leave right now."
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Finally tired of being a kitten, Glacia changes back to her Humaoid form, and decides to lay down on her belly. Her tail sways in the air above her. It had been a while since she had the freedom of her feline features. She looked towards the incubus. "It does make for quite the method." Upon looking closer, Glacia recognized the kid. "You know, that kid is quite the wuss. It seems he gets all tense and scared at the sheer hint of my presence. Rather amusing." Glacia fixated her look back towards the fighters. "However, it would appear they are going farther and farther away, so the incubus might not get any more bolts lobbed at him." Glacia sipped her tea up like a kitten, not embarressed.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Diren's body trembled in pain, laying there in the dirt, his his clothing burned in many places, his entire left wing covered in burns, and his right shoe burned off, revealing even more burns around his ankle and on his foot. "It....Hurts...." He whispered to himself, trembling in pain.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Finally, with a shrug, Soifa leaned over to lift her staff and calmly stood before progressing towards the downed incubus. As she neared him, she spoke loud enough for him, and any listening, to hear.

"You're looking a tad well done there, boy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Sole pointed his sword to the ground and then starred at Val, "hmm stop fighting?" Sole began to think to himself <Well, I didn't plan to kill him here.... I planned to kill him. but not here, not the incubus either, maybe I should just kill them both another day> Sole put his sword in his sheath. "Well, I suppose it would be best, this way no one gets hurt, right?" Sole puts a false smile on his face.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:39 pm

*he slowly begins to back towards where Diren was lying, keeping his shield between him and Sole.*

Indeed, now off you go. do whatever things it is you were planning on doing.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Sole waved his hand in the air, the dragon that was flying in the sky landed by him, he got on and fly off into the sky.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:44 pm

"U-Uhn..." Diren's tail twitched, lying onthe ground. "I-It hurts...." He thought, unable to move anymore, and just barely glanced up in the corner of his eyes.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Glacia stood up and followed Soifa, being a bit wary of the others as well. "Well done? Looks a bit overdone to me." She looked back, seeing the fight end. "I could heal him...." Glacia quickly shifted back into her kitten form. She whispered up to Soifa. "Heads up, fight's over."
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm

The child twirled the staff slightly as she looked down at the incubus, a nod to the side directed at Glacia. She blinked, eyes wide and innocent as she tilted her head in silence. "You look like you're in pain...How cute", she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:13 pm

"H-Help...Me..." The Incubus said in pain, clawing the dirt. "...P-Please..." The wounds on his body looked horrible, most of them all being burns. "U-Ugh..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Glacia climbs up Soifa's Shoulder, and whispers into her ear "Should I heal him?" The kitten just looked at the smoldering incubus. "Figure if we do that, we could get them indebted to us." Glacia hops off, and simply looks up at Soifa.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next