Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 6 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 am

Diren leaned on Akira, limping. "I wasn't off to kill others.....I was running for Vally's tent....HNNG!" He shut his eyes for a moment, panting hard. "Dam...Wing..." He said, limping off with Akira.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 6 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

Glacia sat over near Soifa, listening in on their conversation. She sighed. She thought to herself, If you didn't want to hurt anyone, you wouldn't have started the fight in the first place. Idiot. Glacia laid down on her tummy again, waiting for the tea to finish.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 am

"Unsweet. Of course...Wouldn't have it any other way." The beverage was prepared slowly as the girl watched the events unfold, as boring as they were. All information was good information, after all. Soifa didn't know if she'd have use of this or not, but it didn't matter. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.

"..Tea's done."

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 am

Sole walked back over to the two at the picnic, he sat down to join them, "So what is your name?" he was looking at Soifa "My name is Sole, Sole Gunther, nice to meet you"
He extended out his hand to her.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:56 am

Glacia pulled out a small bowl and nosepushed it towards Soifa. " *Pour me some in here, please.* " The kitty said quietly in German. " *Easier to drink.* " She plopped back onto her belly again, needing some tea to wake her up for sure.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:58 am

"I kind of figured" She replied looking back to Diren, her eyes showing a little sadness. She wished she could help Diren get better. "There's a hot spring." She pointed to the nearest one, walking Diren over to it. She watched him carefully, making sure he wouldn't fall. She smiled to the incubus as they neared the hot spring. 'Why do I always feel this way around him?' She wondered to herself.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:58 am

A nod to the cat as she proceeded to perform the action requested. Soifa glanced up to Sole after she gently nudges the bowl of tea towards Glacia and mumbled, "..Carita..." She held out a cup of tea towards the man with a shy expression on her visage. "..are you thirsty?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 am

Soifa Toten wrote:A nod to the cat as she proceeded to perform the action requested. Soifa glanced up to Sole after she gently nudges the bowl of tea towards Glacia and mumbled, "..Carita..." She held out a cup of tea towards the man with a shy expression on her visage. "..are you thirsty?"

"Very, thank you, much appreciated" Sole accepted the cup, and started to politely sip on the delightful tea.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 am

Diren smiled at Akira slightly, carefully sitting down at the edge of the spring, with a groan. He looked at the water, panting lightly. "Ah..Dang it..." He looked up at Akira again, smiling and trying to hide his pain. He looked back down at the water, slowly sliding down into it. "Ugh!!!!" He pulled himself out of the water, panting. "Th-That....burned..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:12 am

She chuckled lightly to herself, getting onto the water, pulling Diren in with her.
"It's going to burn silly, It's a hot spring touching burns." She smiled to Diren as she gently held him a bit into the water, allowing him to adjust to it for the burns and things to stop hurting him.
"You need to wash it off. And don't hide your pain, I know it hurts..." She sighed.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am

"Enjoy it..I guess.." She rubs her arm slightly, looking to the side. "I left the food at home..I'll be back, I promise.." Soifa pats Glacia gently on the head, pulling out a goddess wing from her nightcap and activating it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 am

Diren had been pulled into the water with Akira, closing his eyes tightly and groaning from the pain of the hot water touching his burns. "Uggh..." He didn't realize that his arms were trying to hug her. "Th-This really hurts...!"
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:19 am

She sighed, holding onto Diren, hugging him a little. "It's going to hurt for a bit, but you'll get used to it soon. Think of it as cold water in from the beaches on a hot day." She chuckled as she pulls him farther to the middle of the hot spring where its deeper, letting herself relax into the spring, still holding onto Diren.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 am

"Well this was delightful, but I must be off" Sole put down his tea cup, he waved at Glacia Goodbye, He walked off and dissipated in the distance
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:27 am

Diren breathed deeply, trying to calm down till the pain faded. "Ugh..." He slowly tried to relax in the water, leaning his forehead softly against her shoulder, if she allows him to. "Th-Thank you Akira...." He whispered, crossing his arms in a bit of pain. "...I wish you didn't have to see me like this...It's embarrassing...A young woman seeing a grown man in such shape..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 am

Akira giggles and lets him rest his head on her shoulder. She hugged him gently smiling soflty.
"It's fine Diren, don't be embarrassed. I'm just happy to help you. I like helping you, being here for you." Her voice softened at that point. She wanted to tell him more but she couldn't. She averted her eyes looking down into the water.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 am

Diren blinked, smiling softly now. "...Thank you...." He lifted his head. "I-I think the burns are clean enough now....C-Could you help me get the ointment and bandages on...? And...On my wing?" He asked, looking at Akira with a smile.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

Glacia watched as Sole left, and drank a bit of her tea. She thought it'd be nice for her to send a small note to those two kids that were here earlier. She grabbed a note and wrote down that Sole had left to them, and sent it off with an owl. The note detailed that Sole left and it's fine to come back if Diren wants his wing looked at and possibly some help getting healed up. She did take care not to sign the note, just putting down "The Kitty" as the person sending the note.

Glacia herself plopped back down, occassionally drinking her tea when she got thirsty.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 am

"Of course" she smiled as she helped Diren out the water and to his bag, grabbing the bandages and ointment. She gently dabbed the ointment onto all his burns and cuts, gently rubbing it in. She slid some ointment onto his wings and gently started to bandage them. Wrapping the bandages around all the places it was needed. "There. That should hold you a while. Be careful not to get hurt again for a while. And watch for Sole. I know he tends to like to burn you as much as I enjoy pulling your tail." She giggled to herself.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 am

Diren's face had been pure red while she did the ointment and bandages. "...Ah..." His tail stiffened, and he closed his eyes while she did his wing. "Nnn...Th-Thanks.....and Yeah..." He said, smiling at her, with an embarrassed expression. "I-I'll...get changed into some not so ruined clothes...." He said, managing to stand up and limp behind a pile of rocks, tall enough to hide.

After a few moments, he limped back out, wearing another pair of pure black Vine-print boots, and an all black Bassanio wear, with a hint of white and gray. "...Ah..." He limped over, the bandages around his chest and neck pretty visible with the cut of his shirt. "...Th-This is better....Yeah?" He asked, looking at Akira with a smile.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am

She nods, standing up to give him a hug. "I'll change into some less wet clothes..." She blushed going behind the rock, coming out wearing her Flame rider outfit. She walked back to Diren shyly, looking down at the water as she smiled.
"This is better... It's starting to get a little cold.." She blushed feeling the breeze blow.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 am

Diren smiled, and opened his bag. "...I have a tent...If you want, we could set it up..." He said, smiling, before feeling a note drop onto his head. "Huh?" He picked it up, taking a look. "Oh...Sole left, so we can go over there if we want to..." He turned to Akira, smiling at her. "But only if you want to...." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "A-A picnic doesn't sound so bad, even though it's only tea...The Tea could warm you up! U-Unless you want to sit in my tent with me, I MEAN! Warm up in my ten- I mean!...Ugh..." He turned, grabbing his head. "Stupid...stupid..." He whispered.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 am

Akira giggled at him stammering. She hugged him smiling.
"We can do whatever you want." She turned to look at the sky as the wind blew through her hair.
"We can stay in the tent if you want, or we can go to the picnic." She averted her eyes, avoiding looking into Direns. 'I think... I'm starting to... No... It can't be can it?' She thought to herself as she turned to face Diren smiling.
"It's your choice"
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

Glacia finished her tea up, but chose not to pour anymore and remain in her kitty form. Soifa sure is taking a long time, perhaps I'll just pack up here and set up a tent kit of my own for the night. Indeed that's what Glacia started to do, having a bit of a tough time, but managing to somehow get the kit up. If the two wanted to come into the tent, they were more than welcome to, as long as they don't do anything dirty in her tent.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 am

Diren blinked, smiling. "...Let's just set up the tent...It's getting dark out..." Diren looked down at Akira, accidentally sliding his arms down to her lower back, smiling softly at her. The Incubus' wings folded against his back slowly, his tail swaying.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next