Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 8 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 am

Diren looked at her, embarrassed as his tail wiggled free from her hand. "Hah....." He smiled, and leaned over her gently, pretending to trap her.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 8 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 am

Akira looked up shyly, trying to squirm out from him trapping her, but she cant.
"Uh-Umm..." She blushed looking around then looking back at him. "Wh-What're you doing?" She stuttered.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am

Diren laughed softly, smiling at her. "Just messing with you..." He kissed her cheek softly, and rolled back to laying next to her. "I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't want or like..." He smiled softly, before flinching and letting out a groan of pain.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 am

Akira blushed, turning back to her side so shes facing him. "Th-Thanks.." She blushed, looking up to him and chuckled a little. 'My turn' She whispered as she crawled up over him, trapping him as she smiled down at him. "Hehe"
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

Diren smirked, laying there and looking up at her. "I dunno, I kinda like this view of my girlfriend..." He said, smiling, his tail wiggling happily. "You're Pretty...What guy wouldn't like this...?" The Incubus laughed.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 am

Akira blushes looking down at him and leans in, kissing him gently then moves aside. "You're cute." She looks over to him. "And thanks." She smiled as she rolls over so shes laying against him. Her eyes looking a bit mischievous. She was thinking about messing with him. "I like you as a boyfriend" Her hand trailed around poking at his wing playfully. "Also I can get away with doing this" She chuckled.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 am

"Ah..." Diren's face blushed, and he hugged her close. He smiled, his tail wiggling. "Don't tease me so much." He laughed softly, rubbing noses with her. He smiled, scoot down slightly so he can lean his head softly against her shoulder. "...Are you sure i'm cute...? With this face...?" He pointed at the bandages on his face.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 am

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure." She chuckled, "And fine I'll stop teasing" She looked down at him,laying more on her back so he can rest his head on her shoulder. Akira lightly brushed her fingers through his hair, smiling softly as she stared at the tent top. "Am I really pretty?" She questioned
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 am

"Of course you are..." Diren said, a little more relaxed. "Mmm....Fingers running through my hair...Always relaxes me...." He closed his eyes, smiling softly.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 am

She smiled, hearing what he had said and kept running her fingers softly through his hair. Her eyes closing as she rested herself a bit. "Diren, do you think we should get some sleep?" She questioned, allowing her hand to rest on his neck.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:02 am

"Mmm...Soon..." Diren mumbled into her shoulder, his tail wiggling. "Mnn....My wing hurts like heck again..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:08 am

She looks to the incubus, letting out a soft whimper. "Anything I can do to help?" She looks at his wing, making sure all the bandages were intact. She wanted to help him as much as she could. Her eyes watching him, being careful not to hurt him.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 am

"Hmm...Probably not..." Diren looked up, smiling at Akira. "Don't worry about it, It's not as bad as when it caught fire." He said, resting his head on her shoulder again.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 am

She sighed a little, wishing there was something she could do. Her eyes wander the tent, then look back to Diren, looking into his eyes. "I'm happy right now.." She smiled, cuddling against him.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 am

Diren smiled softly at her, closing his eyes, even though the right had been covered already. "Mmm...You're warm..." He smiled, curling up on his side, his head somewhat turning so his horns don't bother Akira.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 am

She smiled, resting her head a little onto his. Her eyes shutting while she wrapped her arms around him. "You're warm too.." She mumbled, her mind drifting into a light sleep."
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 am

"Nn...Nnmm..." Diren smiled, his head drooping while on Akira's shoulder. The shy Incubus slowly drifted off to sleep, hugging onto Akira.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8