Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 2 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Diren looked over to Val, trembling in pain still while he lay on the ground. "Vally...." He said, his voice still containing that growl. "...Capture him, I want to torture him, then burn him alive..." He said, clawing the dirt in anger and pain. The Incubus would slowly roll onto his side, curling up while wrapping himself in his wings, his burned wing laying over his body.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 2 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:47 pm

"Val, it is your choice if you want to fight me, I'm not the type of person to strike first." His voice was emotionless but had a cold chill to it at the same time. Sole reached to get his shield from his back and lowered his sword with the tip pointing to the ground in the diagonal position he had before. "Just know, that if you strike, I won't feel bad about killing you, in fact, I will enjoy it."

"Your's would be the first blood that I have used to paint my mark on this new land I have come to. It is a shame though, I didn't think it would be you to be honest, I was thinking I would end up killing you later... maybe the 5th or 6th, but not the first... what a shame." Sole smiled again but then looked to the Incubus. He sighed then raised his head up, "I try to help settle you down and you tell him to burn me, what a shame, that hurts me in the heart," Sole said this sarcastically while shaking his head. His vision then turned back to Val, "So? What is your choice"

Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm

He grins, but remains in his guard position, shield covering everything down to his knee and a metal greave protecting the shin facing forward beneath it.

"You remind me of some of the petty tyrants Tarhenius crushed beneath his boots. All you talk, all your viciousness. all that might have scared people, but it didn't matter. The Empires legions slaughtered them and thier followers all the same.

I won't strike first. I'll let you break yourself on my shield like my emperors enemies broke themselves upon the shield wall of his legions. So come on, you mad dog, strike and let me do the world a service in putting you down."
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:15 pm

"So high and mighty aren't we? Like I have said many times I am not going to strike first, I don't really have all that much hate for you Val" When you looked into Sole's eyes you could tell that he knew he would be ready to fight to the death if Val were to strike. He smiled at Val, "So what is it going to be? Are you going to strike, or are we going to walk our separate ways, Either way someone is going to end up dead, the thing your choosing, is to do it now, when you strike, or when something else happens and you try to butt in, then I'd probably be ready to kill you."

He paused for about thirty seconds studying Val "Your choice"
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Diren let out a grunt of pain, curling up in a ball on his side, his injured wing that draped over him seemed to have third degree burns. "I-It hurts...V-Vally..." His voice sounded normal, yet almost too pathetic for an Incubus. "S-So much...." He let out what sounded like a high pitched whine. "Please...J-Just kill him already...."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:24 pm

he sighs quietly. "I suppose if you are going to be so stubborn, then the first move in this fight will have to be mine"

he lifts the shield a little and moves towards Sole, not walking a straight line, but slowly edging forwards while moving left and right. His sword point weaved a little on the right and he kept his body protected behind the shield, and his movements more than anything resembled that of a great Crab with its claw raised, challenging an intruder in its domain to battle.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Sole didn't say a word, his facial expression unchanged, he simply followed Val with his eyes, waiting for him to strike, he gripped his sword tightly, ready to fight. He started slowly walking in the direction Val was coming from.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:35 pm

He paused, swaying a little as he faced Sole, then he moved forwards a few steps, thrusting his sword forward tenatively, testing for a reaction.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Sole rotates his whole body quickly, then grabbing Val's wrist, past the sword, to help him completely swerve around Val's body, to his back, quick enough to be able to put his sword horizontally, about one millimeter away from touching Val's neck. Sole's voice had became the one of a bloody murder "Do you really want to do this? I could shed your blood now? Or I could let you go, WHICH ONE IS IT!" His voice would be very fast until he paused for about 10 seconds at Which one is it. Sole moved the sword away from Val's neck, swerving in front of him about an inch away from his fate with full hate in his eyes "You are really PISSING me off right now" Sole fluidly moved about five feet away from Val.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:52 pm

he drops his sword low, moving up so there are less than four feet between the two of them. then, suddenly, he thrusts his sword into the ground, pulling a bag from his belt and swinging it in an arc in front of him, right about at Sole's eye-level.

The bag releases a mixture of sulfer and metal, a mix of everything from coarse grains and shavings to very fine sand-like particles. As soon as he feels the bag is empty, he drops it and snaps his shield back to its position in front of him, reaching down with his right hand and putting his sword back in the ready position.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Sole puts up his shield up over his eyes to protect them from the pulverized minerals. He slowly lowered it glaring at Val, "Well, don't you think that was a bit cheap?" Sole opened up his hands, one tennis ball big sphere of flame took the form in each hand. He then sent one to Val's head, the other to Val's legs, he then continued to create two more fire bolts in his hand, sending the tow he jsut created to Val's chest.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 pm

The Incubus slowly pushed himself up from the ground, and noticed the first two fire bolts being charged. "V-Vally, Don't let them hit you...!" Diren said, now sitting up, but weakly from his wing being so injured. He watched the two bolts fly for Val's head and legs, and the second wave of bolts head for Val's chest. "...Vally..." He thought, now worried, but rubbed his head slightly.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 pm

As soon as he sees the balls of fire, he rubs one of the mutilated fingers on his shield hand. the fire in them dissipated, and almost at the same time, three clangs are heard, followed by a sound like someone slapping a person. Val looks over his shield, a bright red welt forming on his left cheek.

"heh, lovely little abiliy, isn't it. every soldier in my world has it. Dissipates the elemental part of the spell as well as some of the physical force, while i rely on my armor to absorb the physical part of it that it doesn't stop." He shrugs then turns a little to show his cheek. "of course, I usually wear a helmet with cheek guards to prevent this from happening. MinD you, it won't stop powerful fire spells unless i have a platoon that can do the same, but it can handle bolts just fine."

He rushes forward and moves to bash with his shield, while positioning his feet so he can quickly counter any attempt to go around to either side of him.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:27 pm

While Val is rushing to him Sole puts up his shields and gets into a defensive stance, Sole glared at Val, ready to defend himself the best he could.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:33 pm

he bashes his shield forward and to the left a little, aiming to shove Soles defences out of the way, then follows up with stabbing his sword through the space his shield had covered, being careful, not to let him grab his wrist a second time.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Sole had quickly sent his sword to intercept Val's, clashing he moves his arm up, making both of the sword aim up at the sky, then ducking and fluidly moving himself out of the way of Val's sword, however while trying to move out the way he tripped by crossing his feet the wrong way and fell to the ground.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Not bothering to waste time moving his sword to stab at him, instead bringing it back to guard position, val quicksteps over and brings the metal edge of the shield down hard towards Soles neck.
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Sole rolls about three times to get out of the way, and a decent distance away from Val. He quickly got up to his feet and backs a bit away from Val, leaving a long gap between them. He then quickly conjures up a fire bolt and sends it to the defenseless incubus. "You may can shake my fire off with ease, but he can't!"
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Diren saw the firebolt head his way, and tried to move. "Ah!" He realized his burned foot would hurt like heck, but pushed himself to jump just barely to the side, dodging the firebolt. Of course, the Incubus would land on his injured wing when doing so. "UGH!" He rolled over, sitting up and grabbed his wing in pain. Diren growled, glaring up at Sole.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:49 pm

"Idiots.."
The small female, sitting merely a few yards away on a blanket with a cup of tea, watched the group with a calm sip of the beverage. It was rather entertaining, to be honest. Moron theater while she enjoyed a nice cup of tea? Perfect. Watching that incubus get his butt whooped was rather hilarious. The child chuckled as she took another sip, sitting with her legs tucked under her bottom, back straight as she blinked at the fight with wide, red eyes.

"Maybe they'll all kill each other and I can pick money off their smoking corpses."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm

He moved forward as quickly as he could while keeping the shield up, closing the distance so he could bring his shield to bear again.

"I know, but protecting him means I have to let you make all the moves. I'd rather not sit still and let you throw whatever it is you have up your sleeve at me, so I'm going to keep pressing you until you crack."
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Sole backs up quickly as Val approaches him while summoning five fire bolts to his side, sending them one by one to Diren, each sending off about a second after each other.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Another sip of tea.

"Yeah..woo...kick him in the crotch with magic or..whatever.." She sounds rather bored with the whole affair as she pulls out a bright red teapot, pouring herself another cup of tea. Too bad she didn't bring any snacks, that would fit in well with the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 pm

He moves forward as the bolts whiz past him, aiming to push him back until Diren is out of his range.

"What do you do when you can't hurt the only target you have, hmm?"
TWWolfe
TWWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Solegunther Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:03 pm

"Looks like you don't care about your little play toy, while he is over there burning you're still focusing on me, good job!" Sole rushes to Val, having his shield in front of him to clash into Val at a diagonal, if successful, Sole would then send his sword to the clearest opening.
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next