Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 7 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

Akira smiled and nodded. "Alright." She jumped a little when he slid his hand down then walked away a bit, going to help Diren put the tent up.
"I'll help you." Her ears twitched a bit as she pulled the tent undone, all the sticks falling out to help set it up.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))  - Page 7 Empty Re: Derpin' in Zardine (Archieve(?))

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 am

Diren smiled, helping Akira set up the tent. After a bit of time, they finished. Diren limped backwards, looking up at the tent. "Hm, I hope it's big enough..." He said, limping inside. "Hm...I guess it's a decent size..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 am

She crawls in with him looking around it, It was a bit small for two, but enough for them to rest up in. Akira started to dig in her bag, bringing out a blanket. She handed Diren the blanket.
"I figured you'd need a blanket to keep you warm since it got colder.." She smiled shyly to Diren, lightly placing the blanket in his lap as she laid down, placing her hands under her head for a pillow.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am

Diren looked down at the blanket, then over at Akira. "Hm....." He lay down next to her, throwing the blanket over them both. He smiled, and tried to pull her close. "You're cold also....Aren't you?" The Incubus smiled at her, his eyes softening. He had to lay on his side, so his wings would be able to spread out, aswell as his tail, but he'd be facing her.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 am

She blushed, feeling Diren pull her closer. Akira smiled to the incubus, shyly allowing him to pull her close as she tucked herself into the covers.
"Y-Yeah.. I was cold.." Pink could be seen crossing her cheeks as she rested her forehead against Diren's chest. She closed her eyes,listening to the sounds around her, Her small tail wiggled a little as her ears laid back, relaxing her body.
"Thanks..." She spoke softly.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 am

Diren gave a soft blush, smiling down at her. His tail wiggled, hitting the floor, it'd be a while since he held a female so close, so his tail was going nuts. He smiled, sliding his arms around Akira. "S-Sorry if I seem a little warmer than most people....J-Just ignore it..." He smiled nervously, his face blushing softly.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 am

"I-It's fine.. I don't mind.. You're very warm" She smiled shyly up to him, giggling quietly at his blush. She leaned into Diren, allowing them to be closer. She could hear his tail movements as her ear twitched a little to the sounds.
"Why is your tail moving so much?" her blush turned a bit darker as she felt shy to be this close to him.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 am

"Ah...M-My tail does this...W-When..We-Well.....When I...A woman...A young woman...I mean!....I...It does this when i'm near.....n-near..." He'd studder, unable to spit it out. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, his face deep red now. "My tail does this....w-when...I mean...It's because of.....You're.....ah..." He looked down at her, the Incubus could barely spit out what he wanted to say.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am

"Because you're with me?" She giggled guessing what he was trying to say. She noticed him blushing, shyly blushing herself as she looked back down,resting her forehead against his chest again. She couldn't look into his eyes without blushing worse than what she already was. 'Should I tell him?' She whispered, not knowing if he heard her or not. She tucked herself in more, covering herself up to her neck as she closed her eyes.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 am

The Incubus blushed, and smiled. Diren placed the tip of his index finger under her chin, attempting to lift her face slightly, so he'll look at her.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 am

She looks up to Diren, shyly looking into his eyes. "Umm.." She blushed a darker red, not knowing what to say or do. Her eyes softening a bit as she looked into his.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:32 am

Diren's finger remained under her chin, as his eyes softened, looking at her with interest. "Cutest panda i've ever met..." He leaned his face down, just slightly closer to her's without realizing it.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 am

Her eyes stare deep into his, blush getting darker with each second. She leaned in a bit closer not noticing. "Th-Thanks... You... well You're... Umm.... I really..." She blushed as she stuttered unable to say what she wanted to. "I.. Umm I really..." She paused for a second then finally whispered, "I really like you..."
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am

The Incubus smiled, and leaned forward, attempting to kiss Akira gently, without a word.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 am

Akira blushed, replying to the kiss, attempting to kiss back. Her blush darkening closing her eyes. She could feel all her emotions stirring up inside of her, every emotion exploding inside of her.

Last edited by Silverakira on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 am

Diren smiled in the kiss, running his hand softly up the back of her neck, and through her hair just for a moment, before gently pulling away and looking at her. "....Does that tell you...anything....?" The Incubus smiled softly.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 am

She nodded, not able to speak. Her mind completely blank, and her heart filled with emotion. She leaned into the incubus, closing the gap between them as she hugged him close. Blush lightening a bit but still there. She felt happy, her ears laid back and her tail wagging quickly.
"I-It tells a lot.." She finally spoke out in a whisper, barely able to hear.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:49 am

Diren smiled and held Akira close, gently. He heard what she said, and seemed happy also. Finally a girl liked him, and not just because he was an Incubus. "Akira..." He whispered to her, smiling. "I'm glad..." He lifted her head against, and kissed the tip of her nose. "...I have one question for you though..."
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 am

The blushing girl looked up to the incubus. "What is it?" She curiously looked at him, her eyes looking into his.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:53 am

Diren smiled, his tail flicking once. "....Will you go out with me, and be my girlfriend?" The Incubus asked, smiling softly at her.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 am

Akira's face turned a deep red. She leaned up, kissing the incubus again, shyly closing her eyes then pulls away. "O-Of course I will.." She spoke in soft words, her ears laid back as she shyly looked up to him. Her eyes softened as she smiled happily. "I'd love to be your girlfriend..."
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 am

Diren smiled, kissing her back softly. "That....Makes me happy..." He said, his tail wiggling like crazy again. "Hehehe, Which means i can do this and get away with it!" He said, just softly poking her tail once, chuckling. He decided to do it, since she did it to him all the time.
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:02 am

"Eep!!" Akira jumped and squirmed closer to him, shuddering as she growled at Diren. "No fair.. Well If you can do that I can do this!" The grabs his tail and tugs on it lightly, holding onto his tail, not letting go. "Hehe"

Last edited by Silverakira on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:07 am

Diren's eye widened, his face flushing deep red. "A-Ah!..." Closing his eyes tightly, he bit his lip. A shiver ran up his body, and right back down it.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lynn17 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverakira Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:10 am

She giggled, holding onto his tail then lightly loosens her grip so his tail can slide free when he pulls it away. "Payback~" She smiled playfully.
Silverakira
Silverakira
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next