Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio

5 posters

Go down

Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio Empty Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio

Post  Devlynna Markus Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Character Name: Devlynna Markus

How You Heard About The RP Society: Several friends told me about it. Yataku and Mabius

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Close to 12 years, table top, MUD and online

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Devlynna was found as in infant near the woods of Vale, her parents lay bleeding and dying after a rather vicious attack by Kobold Bandits. Her parents soon died as the human priest hefted the baby off to Vales. A old human couple who lived on the outskirts of Vales raised the girl as their own, with love and kindness while teaching her the ways of ranger life. The old human couple did their best by Dev, and her heart was filled with kindness and joy. As she reached 15 summers her father died in the fields and her mother joined him in the soul stream soon after from a broken heart. Dev sold the cabin to a childhood friend and began a journey of the lands. Now her path has led her to find friends, for her heart still mourns her human parents and the company of others.

What type of character do you play? Good, kind, generous and loving, helpful and adventurous

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I am logged on with at least one of my 4 characters everyday, all day. My RL job requires me to be online and avaialble for long hours, so in idle time I Mabi.

Notes: I look forward to getting to know everyone and joining into some fun rps. Thanks and cheers!

Devlynna Markus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio Empty Re: Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio

Post  Dellinger Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 am

I wholeheartedly approve of this application.
Random question though.

The personality seems to be very happy and nice and kind (from what you've said yourself).
How does the deaths of her parents and this 'mourning' tie into her personality?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio Empty Re: Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio

Post  The Kerrins Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 am

I approve of it, however.....

I don't spend terribly much time in Vales, but I do know it is an arctic reigon, populated almost entirely by Giants.

As this character clearly seems to be a Tuatha de Dannan(or native), the story doesn't seem to match the location
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:53 am

I second both of the statements before me and DEAR GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ELLIPSES? WHYYYYY?

So, yeah.
Not a bad profile overall, but I would like the things mentioned here fixed.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Devlynna Markus - New Member / Character Bio Empty Answers

Post  Devlynna Markus Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am

To Dellinger

The personality seems to be very happy and nice and kind (from what you've said yourself).
How does the deaths of her parents and this 'mourning' tie into her personality?

(Having been raised into the ranger lifestyle, she does realize that life is a circle and with life comes death. And she does not fear death, she feels as if her "parentS" are together in a better place and knows no amount of mourning will ever really make a difference. Shes only really known kindness and thusly is also very naive to what can really be out in the big world. )

To The KErrins,

As far as only being populated by giants, I am sure you are completely correct but in an aspect of the whole story line I perceived from Mabi, is that the giants wander about as do the other races. Otherwise what reason would there be for the deep seated hatred towards the elves. If neither traveled they would not even know each other much less hate each other. Now, as I am noob with rp on Mabi, I am absolutely being humble, tell me what should be changed to make it more workable. I am reading quite a bit to come up to par to the rp rules etc. I am not being snipey or anything. I just want Dev to "learn" what life can really be like, heartache, etc because she lived a fairly sheltered life on the outlands of vales shes kinda clueless to alot of things. She knows some things, how to survive in the wilds etc, but city life, etc is way more complicated, no real "street sense" And it seems I have some things to learn as well. Please send along any info you think could help. I am willing and open to learn.

Devlynna Markus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlynna Markus Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 am

And the ellipses, were already in the application, I just filled in the answers, sorry I did not remove them.

Devlynna Markus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 pm

I think we have something here.

Who would like to co-ordinate the mentoring of our latest addition to the roster?
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down