Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character - Ammit

+2
Dalvar
Ammit
6 posters

Go down

New Character - Ammit Empty New Character - Ammit

Post  Ammit Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Character Name:
Ammit
How You Heard About The RP Society:
I played with a few of the members through the Math Dungeon. Honeko, Meinrad and Nilios
How Long Have You Been Role playing?
Aprox. A Year and a half
Is English Your First Language?
Yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Ammit was quite scared when he was first summoned to the world of Erinn when he was only the age of ten. In the short time he had in the outside world with his master he had learned a few things that helped him survive in the new world that spread before him. He was first found in the charred remains of his home, his parents no where to be found. The man who had found him adopted him for his own and took him into the surrounding forest to teach him the ways of the hermit. Growing up Ammit had been very destructive, breaking rocks in half with his master's pickaxe just to pass the time. By the gingerly age of eight he had learned how to hunt down and trap small animals, and was quite good at it as well. Despite spending all the time with his new father figure he had never gotten a name for himself. He was crawling around the ruins of his old village on his ninth birthday when he found a book lying of the ground, all about myths and legends of the outside world. Flipping through the pages he couldn't read a single word there-in, so he took it back to his master and had him read the stories to him. The one story he was most interested in was the one about Ammit the Destroyer, a mythical beast of an ancient world back so hard in history that the only proof it had even been there were the stories. Nao brought the child into the new world only days after his tenth birthday, devastating his old master, but making the little boy more excited than he had ever been in his entire life. He quickly adopted the only name he could remember from his time with the hermit, Ammit. Since he first game into the new world he has had another birthday that he celebrated with the few friends that he had gained in the short time he had been there. He tries to be a hardened warrior on the outside, almost boarder-line degenerate, but really it is just a front to keep people from stealing his heart of gold. [Yes I do call this short ^^]
What type of character do you play?
A Degenerate Warrior Who Is Really Nice On The Inside
What is your Mabinogi schedule?
Usually after school for about two to three hours

Note: I put my actions in -'s, my OOC in [] and my thoughts in '.

Ammit
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Character - Ammit Empty Re: New Character - Ammit

Post  Dalvar Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 am

*Silent stamp of approvial*
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 am

Works for me but I'm just the Guild Master ....
So three positive council/mentor reviews and a Guild Stone application to go.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 am

Just because I could see something arising from this....
This monster "Ammit the Destroyer"...
How does this affect your character?
It was brought up that a creature that apparently was very destructive had the same name as your character.
I want to double check that we're not also approving 'special powers' for this creature.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am

Well they did say that Ammit was something they remembered as a story from their childhood and took it as their own name.
Nothing wrong with that unless the real one shows up and doesn't like the person using it.

Now for a bit of Egyptology (I played Living Death - Legacy of the White Rose - so I know all to well the horror related to these creatures)

Ammit aka Eater of the Dead, the Devourer.
Patron of the destruction of the souls of the wicked.
Appearance is that of a creature with the head of crocodile, the torso of a leopard and the hindquarters of a hippopotamus.
Ammit sits beneath the Scales of Justice before the throne of Osiris where she waits for the daily flow of souls to come before Osiris for judgment.
During the Judging of the Heart, if the deeds of the soul being judged are found to be more wicked than good, (heart is weight against a single feather) Anubis feeds the soul to Ammit.
This results in the total annihilation of the heart, and there is no hope of further life.

(My RP group tamed one and called her fluffy - not sure which was scarier, the hordes of were jackals or the proper English Dame calling for her fluffy and have this thing gambol over a nearby dune for an ear scratch before laying waste to said hordes)
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammit Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

There are no special powers.
and the name Ammit The Destroyer/Devourer does play a little with him cause he adapted a Degenerate attitude in order to keep up a tough looking front

Ummmm and good knowledge of Egyptian mythology ^^

Ammit
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:14 pm

We have a guild-stone application, one councilor and a Guild-master all giving approval so far.
Dell, does their answer satisfy your concerns?
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Yep.
Sorry, been busy packing but now I'm home.
I was tired when I read that, but it works perfectly.
Dellinger's Seal of Approval is here.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 am

I also approve! Sorry I didn't get around to this before. *Pouts* Very colorful backstory.
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Razanku Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:22 am

Thank you all for the compliments ^^ I like to take my writing rather seriously and I hope that I can satisfy my muse a little better here ^^

Razanku
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down