Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new character-Vayne

3 posters

Go down

new character-Vayne Empty new character-Vayne

Post  Vayne Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Character Name:Vayne
How You Heard About The RP Society:i was on my regular run through the area when i came across the guildstone
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About three years. starting in a journal with a friend, progressing to Gaiaonline, then to Messenger, and finally to Mabinogi.
Is English Your First Language? English is my first language, yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Vayne was raised in A big city...well, raised isn't exactlyt he right word. he was usually left to fend for himself while his parents went out to get drunk.One day however, they didn't come back. he left his hometown at age 15, and got by with stealing only what he needed, and having a smooth tounge. on his 16th birthday he was whisked away to Erinn by Nao, as is everyone.He was totally lost. He learned his parents were here...somewhere. as well as something he desparately needed. Redemption. Back in his home world, he commited a terrible atocity, and here, he had a fresh start, where he could begin anew. Sadly, things rarely go as planned...
What type of character do you play?A theif.
what is your Mabinogi schedule? every day at 4:00 mountain time
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

new character-Vayne Empty Re: new character-Vayne

Post  Darke Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:55 pm

You have my approval. I hope you find everything you are looking for in Erinn. (By the way, could you update your forum name to match your character's name?)
new character-Vayne Darkeseal

If you have no objections before Oct. 24th, or receive explicit approval from 3 councilors before then, your application will be passed to the mentors.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:49 am

I say yes. We could always use a theif...too bad Mabinogi won't let us steal things...
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down