Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zurven's Application

2 posters

Go down

Zurven's Application Empty Zurven's Application

Post  Zurven Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm

{IC} Who are you? Ummm.... *Looks up* Zurven?!

{IC} Where you are from? Weeell... I got no clue. Before I was here, I was in Erinn

{IC} Can you explain about yourself in a paragraph? I guess... <does it have to be that long?> Ummm... I'm still the same person I was, but well you didn't know me then, eh?! Well, I can see things other people normally can't! Also, I have this ability to create energy things, like energy shield and such. I know a lot of things too. Oh! Before I forget, I don't know if this is a power or not, but it has helped, so I guess it is: I get somewhat stronger with each person around me with a positive attitude towards me.

{IC} Able to travel long distances (without teleport)? Damn right I can! I lost my horse, or maybe bird, but fear not, I, somehow, got the ability to transform to a wolf *A person comes up to him and whispers in his ear* What?! A TIGER? A cat? Whose Idea was that?! Well, anyhow I least my humanoid form is a bear. *Same person comes up to him and whispers in hi ear* Seriously? *Person nods* A panda....

{OoC} How you found out about the RPSociety or are you originally a member of the RPSociety? I come from Mabinogi =)

{OoC} How experienced you are with the English language? Pretty experienced... I misspell some words here and there.

{OoC} Need a Mentor? Nah! I'm fully prepare! *the trap clicks upon activation* ...

{OoC} Any complications that we may referred to in case of your sudden absence or sudden disconnection? Ummm... My Mom? Someone unplugged my modem? *Cough*Xeek*Cough*

{BQ} Cake, Ice Cream or Pie? Whaaahh? Do you mean: Cake, Ice Cream, and Pie? If so, then yea.

{BQ} Give us a battle cry: But... that would alert them O.o

{BQ} Feel good? *Takes deep breath* Yea! Whooo!
Zurven
Zurven
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Zurven's Application Empty Pleasing Verdict

Post  Jinnhin Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 am

Well, Zurven. You're in! It is nice to have good humors after a bad vibe attack from yesterday. Very Happy
I'll be looking forward to seeing you in City of the Lost.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down