Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mediveh's Application

2 posters

Go down

Mediveh's Application Empty Mediveh's Application

Post  Jaeden Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 am

{IC} Who are you?

She tilts her head to the side and begins to tap her chin in thought. "The given name is what you ask for, I presume? Mediveh." She hesitates before continuing. "But I'm not a name. I'm simply a fox."

{IC} Where you are from?

"Who knows?" She shakes her head and crosses her arms. "The City of the Lost."

{IC} Can you explain about yourself in a paragraph?

She shifts her weight from one foot to another and begins to look up at the sky with an indifferent expression. "How can I possibly put into spoken words that which are not even thought of?" She stays silent for a second or two before slowly slowly scratching at her ear. "To simply say I'm a fox and that I exist would be inadequate, yet to say much more would be an embellishment. I am warm, like the first days of the fall season - with just a hint of golden brown flashing in a sea of fallen leaves. I am the delicate scent of burnt timber that is far away." She looks back towards you just out of the corner of her eye. With what could faintly be considered a smile, she finishes, "I am a fox."

{IC} Able to travel long distances (without teleport)?

"This fox is quick enough on her own. But what purpose, I wonder, would she have in far off places?"

{OoC} How you found out about the RPSociety or are you originally a member of the RPSociety? I've been in the Mabinogi RPSociety for about 2 weeks now. xD

{OoC} How experienced you are with the English language? I'm experienced... but that doesn't mean I'm good at it. xD

{OoC} Need a Mentor (someone to help improve or loosen up your role playing skills)? Haha, I'd love one. x3 I'm still a nub.

{OoC} Any complications that we may referred to in case of your sudden absence or sudden disconnection? Naaah. I'm a nerd. I'm on all the time.

{BQ} Cake, Ice Cream or Pie? (( IC ))

"... They have a sickly-sweet odor to them."

{BQ} Give us a battle cry (hyperlinks, images and URLs are allowed). (( IC ))

"This one does not need a battle cry."

(( OoC ))

Let us celebrate with festive jelly beans! Very Happy

{BQ} Feel good? (( IC ))

"... I do not understand your meaning."

(( OoC ))

Yes! Hooray! *Throws jelly beans everywhere*
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Mediveh's Application Empty Accepted and Provided a Mentor.

Post  Jinnhin Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Congratulations, the next time I see you in City of the Lost, I'll invite you.

As for a mentor, DougJaliji (Caliandra) will be your mentor along the way in the roleplay.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down