Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Herbologist Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:54 am

Character Name: Herbologist is the name. Very Happy

How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen people who are interesting in the guild so it made me want to join ^^.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?For about... 4 years now I think.

Is English Your First Language?Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Where to start... I was born in Erinn on December 25,2008. I grew up studying the ways of a magician, inspired by my uncle Stewart ofcourse. I studied all of my elements from ice, fire, and even lightning; but there are still many spells I have not learned, and I will not rest until I am completely a full fledged Magician. Herbology is also one of my talents. I wish to show you my potion making skills one day. People often mistake me for a female but im actually a guy. In real life and in Erinn, but if you make a mistake it's fine; no harm at all. Its happened plenty of times Laughing I was in a guild that has revently been disbanded, "ARMS". They believed in doing everything by themselves without helping each other or people in need. Eventually his guild leader disbanded the guild. Herbologist really needs people who will be there when he is in need of help and he will also do the same for those in need. He is a dedicated member who will never say no to a fellow member of his guild or alliance.

What type of character do you play?I enjoy being a mage, its just a cool feeling you know What a Face

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Well, during week days i have school, so i get home at about 2:30pm est and i would usually be on untill 6pm. On the other hand, during weekends im usially on all the time bounce
I really hope im welcomed into this guild... I'd be dissapointed if i couldn't join. Sad

Herbologist
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Thomas22 Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:57 am

We could always use another mage! I say yes.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down