Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

+2
Kenelm
Kytin
6 posters

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post  Kytin Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 am

Character Name: Kytin

How You Heard About The RP Society: My friends told me about the the guild, I always have seen it around and wanted to join.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Not long. I'm new to Rp but would so enjoy to be part of it with my friends. It seems like so much fun!!

Is English Your First Language?yes it is.

Biography: My name is Kytin and I come from a village of shinobi in a beautiful yet chilling tundra region, hidden by the tallest mountains. I have two brothers named Infamix and Killahkitty. Infamix was taught by our father in swordplay and archery in our village, and Kitty was taught by our mother in medicine. Kytin wasnt taught much as she was fairly neglected in her life by her parents, and her father wanted absolutely nothing to do with her and mostly Infamix and his training, seeing as he was the stronger one.

Kytin never wanting anything to do with combat, regardless of the war between the two villages in the tundra and always wanted her mother to train her in the ways of healing and medicine like Killah, but neglected to do so for her. At night she would sneak into her mothers bedroom to take her medicine supplies to train herself on what they all do. Her brother was caring enough to help her with this though, teaching her what their mother has taught him.

Eventually Kytin attained as much knowledge about healing and medicine as her brother Killah has, but both were then forced to aid the villages shinobis by tending to their wounds, even venturing out on deadly combat missions with them. An important mission came when both Infamix and Killah were summoned before the general, and send out on a spy mission to observe their enemies activities, Kytin was ordered to go but their family insisted that she stay behind as they both knew that she knew about healing and medicine, but never thought she was any good at it, so thus Kytin remained at home and waits for her siblings to return home safely.. But they never did.

They were reported as MIA also known as Missing In Action, and their bodies were never recovered from the failed mission they were sent out to do.

From that day foward Kytin mourned for the loss of her two most beloved siblings daily, Infamix and Killahkitty, but slowly recovered from the loss in time, mostly being able to move on from the horrible tragely that had befallen the family. Day by day she lived in her village, always in constant battle with their enemy, but was still never able to take part in it, yet would always manage to sneak in and put on their medics official uniform to help heal wounded soldiers. Those days lasted many years but eventually those days were through, as she had grown old and weary, all she was ever able to do was help take care of her home, inheriting their parents home and belongings, and then eventually dying of old age. But life doesnt end there, oh no.. As her soul left her body, it flowed through a calm stream, gently cast into it along with what appeared to be other people, maybe other souls perhaps?

She neared what seemed to appear to be the end of this stream, but then Kytin began to experience a feeling of something tugging on her, as if she was tied in a rope and somebody was pulling on it.. and instantly appeared before a woman in a black dress with long white hair. Kytin gathered herself and stood up before her and asks "Where am i?.."

The woman replies "My name is Nao and I'm glad you made it here safely." Kytin wonders why shes here and Nao tells her about the soul stream and "rebirthing". Kytin acknowledges these descriptions and is then sent on her way through into the world of Erinn.

What type of character do you play? I'm pretty friendly and a bit shy... I would be playing a female character and elf. A friendly Character who is pure and just.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Random. I do play often though and am pretty active.
Laughing

Last edited by Kytin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kytin
Kytin
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

My application Empty Re: My application

Post  Kenelm Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 am

You missed the biggest piece, the character's biography. We need that before we can consider anything.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

My application Empty sorry..

Post  Kytin Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 am

I realized that after I posted it . Sorry about that. Embarassed
Kytin
Kytin
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post  killahkitty Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 am

Kytin long time no see.. *smirks* hey .. who was mommy's favorite!!! * purrrrs* meeeee <3 good luck I hope you get in. Wink

killahkitty
killahkitty
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 am

Nice biography. I approve. *nodnod*

*seals with cat on lap disease*
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm