Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aradia's Application

5 posters

Go down

Aradia's Application Empty Aradia's Application

Post  Aradia Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Character Name: Aradia ( I'm new to the Tarlach server, so my character is super weak with no great items at all, but I'm positive that I can catch up with you guys soon. Please don't reject me because of this. )

How You Heard About The RP Society: I ran by the guildstone and the name just caught me! I love roleplaying, so it looked like a fantastic guild for me.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've been roleplaying since I was eight years old. I'm fifteen now.

Is English Your First Language? Indeed it is. I couldn't speak another language to save my life. I'm taking Exploratory Spanish...

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Aradia grew up as a freak- she was part fomor that wanted the world of Erinn to become peaceful, for humans to become one with the fomors. She saw what they did, and knew fighting didn't make one superior to the other. There was another reason why she had a heart for both of them. Her father was an Incubus, and her mother was a human. Somehow, they loved each other. Why couldn't they all be like that? Aradia's one goal in life is to make the world how it was supposed to be like.
Although her history may make her seem like a caring and passionate person, Aradia is somewhat sarcastic with a dry sense of humor.

What type of character do you play? I'm focusing on melee for now, but as soon as I get strong enough I would like to start magic and alchemy.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm on everyday, but since school started my time to play has been cut down by half. I'm still very active though, so don't worry!
Aradia
Aradia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Aradia's Application Empty Re: Aradia's Application

Post  The Kerrins Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 pm

I wonder how Gate would feel about a half-fomor..........
Anyway, I give my approval
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:33 pm

She's got my vote!
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 pm

*while munching on his burger*3 votes and YOUR OUT!...Ermmm In XP Same different.

Either way... Xeek: *thinking aloud* Maybe Reno can marry a freak-of-nature and leave Lai to me?! *Evil laughing a corner*

(I am kiding Gate...about calling you a freak of nature anyways XP... ((Really j/k)))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Aradia wrote:Character Name: Aradia ( I'm new to the Tarlach server, so my character is super weak with no great items at all, but I'm positive that I can catch up with you guys soon. Please don't reject me because of this. )

Also... We don't go by levels here :3 If any help is needed don't be afraid to ask. But.. PLEASE don't spam or over use CAP letters. Evil or Very Mad If not ask once or twice, (you can say you are giving out items to make people are listening I do it all the time :3) What a Face
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 pm

That doesn't count Xeek, you really do give out items. xD
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Gate: *waterfall tears* I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! TT_TT

Well, at least she's not alone. Her parents were the only ones co-existing anyways. Anyhow, late but has my vote too. XD

Last edited by Gatemo on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Dalvar wrote:That doesn't count Xeek, you really do give out items. xD

Lies T_T
Xeek
Xeek