Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicaton

+5
Temo
Dranis
Kalamiko
Remmiel
killahkitty
9 posters

Go down

Applicaton Empty Applicaton

Post  killahkitty Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Character Name: Killahkitty
How You Heard About The RP Society: I have seen the members and always wanted to join and be apart of this guild.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Ive role played some with my friends and i cosplay more then rp. I love rp although im somewhat shy and new to it i would love to learn more and im a quick at learning.
Is English Your First Language? yes it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: My characters name is killahkitty. I came form another world one that was completely cold, a landscape consisting of ice and snow. I fell through the ice trying to save my brother Infamix from death, thus arriving in Erinn.. My soul is new. My character has a background in martial arts training and was a male shinobi in the town they were born in. My main abilities are working with cold weather and a unique ability to form ice shards into sharp shards to use for assassination, defense and manipulating ice to use for combat, and have served as a medic for the Filia armies in the past where I surprisingly met Infamix on the battlefield and have been along his side ever since. That's about it, pretty much an ice ninja as the people form my world are.
What type of character do you play? A quiet , kind , shy ice ninja.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I play everyday after school and at night I'm very active as well. xD.

Last edited by killahkitty on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 am; edited 4 times in total
killahkitty
killahkitty
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Applicaton Empty Re: Applicaton

Post  Remmiel Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Looks good. I'd give my stamp of approval but I think I might have helped in the recruiting process so I don't know if I can.
Remmiel
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Remmiel, even if you wanted to approve her, I don't think it would count. You're not a councilor, are you?
Looks good, stuff will flesh out more once you RP if you get accepted. Remember that spelling!
Unfortunately, I can't give an approval either. *Looks at the councilors* Make comments! Evil or Very Mad
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Applicaton Empty Application

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 am

hope my best friend kitty gets accepted! good luck to you <3

Yarghh wheres my signature thingy..

Back to top Go down

Applicaton Empty In response :)

Post  killahkitty Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:06 am

I'm did some editing because I left out some important details. I really appreciate the reviews and your opinions, thankyou. Also, I will work on my spelling. Did i fail to mention im a boy? :/ Embarassed

Last edited by killahkitty on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : nvm why x.x)
killahkitty
killahkitty
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dranis Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 am

Yes you did manage to forget to mention that part. But see here, I like your application anyways cheers You're all set from me, Good work!
Dranis
Dranis
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Location : In the middle of no where in which is a place you wont find.

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 am

Things to keep in mind:

Spelling and grammar - I noticed a few little slip-ups in there; but a majority of us aren't sticklers for it. So long as it's able to be understood, you'll be fine. Brushing up on things wouldn't hurt though. Razz

Skills your character has are generally abilities within the same skillset all Mabinogi characters have. For example, your character is an adept with ice - this would mean your abilities with ice spells within the world would be high, but not something that would grant you the ability to manipulate the weather. The strongest attack able to be pulled off would be something equivalent to ice spear perhaps.

Another thing would be to make sure your character actually has these skills should there be a PVP situation. Not exactly mandatory, but again it wouldn't hurt. Always best to be prepared, y'know? Razz

These are things that could be easily fixed with a mentor anyways, so no big deal, just giving you some insight on what to expect. All that aside, I give one official approval outta three. :3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 am

A deeper bio should ultimately be submitted to the Bios section, but I will give my approval.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 am

Had me at Cosplay farao

Once we have the required three approvals, I will then initiate the processing of the papers at the Guild Stone.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am

I approve too Smile
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Applicaton Empty Response..

Post  killahkitty Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks for the approval. Yes i will go much deeper into my character's biography later on. I think your right, I do need to work on more details. I'm pretty new to role playing but I am really eager to learn. I'm looking forward to a mentor, as well as witnessing some pros at role play . I'm a pretty quiet person and don't talk much; However, I really enjoy rp. If anything I'm more of background character. Although even in movies extras find their place right? Neutral I'll just be happy to be there and silently nod. My character is more of a few words and more action personality. A silent type somewhat. ^-^ Thanks guys for all your input I'm soaking it in.. Smile
killahkitty
killahkitty
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

killahkitty wrote: I'm a pretty quiet person and don't talk much; However, I really enjoy rp. If anything I'm more of background character. Although even in movies extras find their place right? Neutral I'll just be happy to be there and silently nod.

Quiet eh? I shall fix that *nodnod* You may call me Rex/Xen/Xeek. And I talk a lot. So prepare to talk Twisted Evil

Other than that, I think everything else has been said? *stamps approval and moves to the next application*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Applicaton Empty Approval!!

Post  killahkitty Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Awesome!!! I'm so excited! Thanks everyone... I'm very happy. Very Happy
killahkitty
killahkitty
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox