Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Application

+2
Dellinger
Jakelvin
6 posters

Go down

Jake's Application Empty Jake's Application

Post  Jakelvin Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:19 am

Character Name: Former Valen Lord Jakelvin Fenririk "Jaliji" Ice Claw, Former Chieftain of the Arctic Wolf Demon Tribe, Ice Claws.

How You Heard About The RP Society: From Jinnhin, we basically lived under the same roof as two roommates.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Since I was born, meaning a twenty going twenty-one years (I tend to believe that life is one big role-play and that belief usually keeps me nearly calmed). Alternatively, I have seven going eight years experience if you like to start off from Massively Multiplayer Online time.

Is English Your First Language? Indeed it is my first language. I wrote poems and proses in decent English while having a habit of speaking like this, "!olleH-?uoy era woH" (in translation: "Hello! How are you?")

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Jakelvin (Jake for short) is rather relaxed for his position of his own situation. Considering his outsider's attitude, his personality is a dead give away that he is a soul streamer and does not belong in Erinn originally. Despite his appearance as a laid back person with some unintellectual moments, he is rather high in wisdom and intelligence. Being smarter than he looks can allow him to deceive enemies into a moment of disadvantage, be unexpectedly decisive and also allows him to speak intellectually and wise-crack at any moment given. Although he was facing an odd anomaly, he tends to stay laid back and conjure reasons either absurdly plausible or somewhat relative to making no sense at all. He dislikes to be annoyed, not getting something in return for his work and being asked for something that would spoil the fun. He does like intellectual conversations, women (yes, Jakelvin's a charmer and a sucker for pretty ladies; although his approach was different than Miroku's), cracking jokes with criticisms, near-fully illustrated comic books (like mangas) and shortbread cookies (Whaaat? Can't an epic character have a silly weakness?).

What type of character do you play? I usually play epic characters (those enriched with history and experience rather than power and special abilities like the newbies may usually perceived epic characters as) and usually the relaxing figure of the oddballs. Alternatively, I usually switch between dark style and comedic style.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I have two games to play, Guild Wars and now Mabinogi, so I tend to switch out without warning or leave a quick note on the guild chat before logging off.

Note: I'll be sharing computer with Jinnhin. Me sharing Jinn's Account is only temporary. After I get my own account, I'll be more effective since I can have a human character while having 2 other different persona. I'll be applying at the guild stone when I'm able to get my own human character. Cheerio, chaps!

Jakelvin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Jake's Application Empty Re: Jake's Application

Post  Dellinger Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 am

I'd say that once everything gets set up, let him in!
*thumbs up*
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 am

It's actually quite easy to set up your own account with NEXON America. (The NEXON account is the same as the game log in.)

Edit: By the way, "Official Yes" *runs off to compose*
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

Jakelvin.. - er, well, Jake seems like a very entertaining character! Very dynamic from the way you describe him. I'm envious! *Grins.* I'll be very interested in hearing his detailed biography... specifically on how he came to acquire so many names. I'd have trouble remembering them all, even if they were my own.
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 am

It looks good to me, even if I am still half asleep. Mmmmm sleeeep. *falls back onto the bed* Sleep
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 pm

*Stamp of approval*
Why is this thread still here?
STOP BEING LAZY, CAPTIN! D:<
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:02 pm

*snork* Huh? *still fuzzy from sleep* 'ey 'afta apply at deh stone still - yawn *falls back onto the bed* Sleep

Gah - names don't match - Jakejaliji <<== ??? Please explain or update the Bio and change your user name to be the same. (so confused)
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down