Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frodo's Aka Dan's Application

+2
Frodo
Thomas22
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Frodo's Aka Dan's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Frodo's Aka Dan's Application

Post  Frodo Fri May 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Ok well hmm... for roleplaying... im thinking being an elf would be more fun..... but on the other hand.... I have level up a melee dude like no other..... hmmm..... any opinions what what would be better? Melee gets kinda repetitive and range I dont know because I have never made one but im sure either way I could get it to work.

Frodo
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodo Fri May 01, 2009 4:19 pm

O yea umm when will I know if im a member of RP Society?

Frodo
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  MikiOno Fri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm

I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post here. x.x; But I... can't resist the urge to help... lol. ^^;

For roleplaying, any character can work for anybody. Roleplaying is just acting like the character you're playing as is their own person, different from yourself, with a life and story that you write yourself through your own actions. So, you can make an interesting character as, say, an elf who was rejected by their society after associating with the giants, a psychotic human poet/bard with a nervous twitch (lol), or even a cowardly giant. It's entirely up to you what type of character you want to make, and those suggestions I mentioned are just some that I would personally find interesting. ^^

As for character class, I'm best with ranged, I think, but it's frustrating if you like to do things alone. We archers tend to miss a lot, especially with a low-ranked Ranged Skill, so havign a teammate you go everywhere with or a good pet is essential for your very survival. =P

Aside from G1 Tarlach and Mores, I've never played as a mage, and with the experience I've had with them, I know it's not my style. x.x; Even with Rank 1 Bolts and Chain-Casting, I almost died in that RP dungeon as Mores. x.x;; I can't really give you any information or suggestions about it.

But if you like to do things on your own a lot (which I'm gathering from you liking to solo Rundal), I'd say melee is the way to go. It's not really _safer_ than Archery (sure if we get hit we die, but with a high enough Ranged we can usually kill them before they reach us, especially if we have a pet out) but with the way you're talking, I bet that'd probably be your best.

Also, when you're accepted, you should see a little message box pop up about it, and when you click on the "Guild" section of the Friends List, you should see a LOT of names, lol.

I really hope I helped out. ^^
MikiOno
MikiOno
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

https://www.facebook.com/kattims

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodo Fri May 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you that helped alot. I just think I would have more fun as an elf and try something new than go melee again but I know what to do so its like a clash.

Fun Vs Knowledge/leveling

and at the moment Fun is winning.

Frodo
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2