Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katve's application

5 posters

Go down

Katve's application Empty Katve's application

Post  Katve Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Character Name: Katve
How You Heard About The RP Society: Xephyr... Wink
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? In General: Almost eight years In Mabi: Zero Sad
Is English Your First Language? Yes.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: A young Giant girl who was recently brought over through the Soul Stream. She arrived in Vales alone and confused with nothing more than the cloths on her back. While exploring her new home, she was approached by a very tall, robed Giant man. "What is your name?" he asked politely, noticing the young girl seemed lost. "Katve" she responded. The man nodded as he handed Katve a lance.

Over the next few days Katve helped the locals with various tasks. She also began self training her newly acquired spear on foxes around Vales. Although she is content with her small igloo just located just outside of Vales, Katve has a strong desire to explore what is outside of her new home but is afraid to do so on her own...

What type of character do you play? Female Giant, melee oriented.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?: Weekdays: 3:30pm EST-~12am EST. Weekends:..random.

((The spear part in the background is to explain why I have a Lion Claw Lance. It pretty much happened like that to be honest..Except I helped the guy find a hedgehog. Razz))
I wish I had some references or something to provide you guys. But..here is a small background of my RP experience.:

I started roleplaying in 4th grade on Neopets which lasted for a few years. All my friends moved to Gaia, so I followed. Once all of my roleplay buddies moved on to.."better" things, I started rolplaying in Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. That lasted for a LONG time (still goes on today). While SWG was still 'popular' I roleplayed there on Lowca (RIP) for a while. I sadly lost interest in the game.

I've been playing Mabi on and off since open beta (which is the honest truth). First on Tarlach, then Ruairi, and now back on Tarlach to roleplay. My new Tarlach character is literally brand new as of today, so I can't do too much combat wise..But I'm willing to work hard combat wise if required by the roleplay going on.

Warm regards,
Katve. Smile

P.S.
I've read most of the suggested reading topics already. Can't read all of them for forum restriction reasons.

Katve
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Katve's application Empty Re: Katve's application

Post  Xeek Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Very nice xD I give my approval.
Also, you don't need that much background on your RPing history Razz
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Everything checks out to me. Glad to hear you read all the "READ THIS FIRST" stuff. Approved. Smile
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Here's the third approval.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor