Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

+9
Teoxihuitl
Mithos
Mari Eir
Temo
Honeko
Peldari
Roze
Auramune
Vayne
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

Post  Dalvar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Vayne De 'Romanus wrote:Well, last day people. Any last minute entries? If not, by default (but seriously, Dal. 5 stars), Dalvur wins.
As much as I hate to increase my competition...
You extended the deadline by 6 days.
Remember?

Vayne De 'Romanus wrote:NOTICE: Credit to Roze, for pointing out that buying the cooking ingredients if you don't already have it is not worth it. So, deadline is being extended to the 21st (That's almost a month, folks) and the reward is being upped to 25k.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

Post  Auramune Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 pm

wellIguessIshouldhavepostedthissoonerxD.. I was going to ask for another extension until like next tuesday xD. But it wouldn't be fare of me to do that. My bestie is coming to visit on sunday and I was going to guilt her in to helping me bake a cake since I'm not the best cook in the world. =D But it's all gravy.

And Dal.. who are #2 and #3?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Auramune wrote:wellIguessIshouldhavepostedthissoonerxD.. I was going to ask for another extension until like next tuesday xD. But it wouldn't be fare of me to do that. My bestie is coming to visit on sunday and I was going to guilt her in to helping me bake a cake since I'm not the best cook in the world. =D But it's all gravy.

And Dal.. who are #2 and #3?
Getting help is totally cheating! D:

Spoiler:
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Q_Q But.. no culinary skills.. Sad Like, none! And I can't make something pretty with ramen noodles and hotdogs in the microwave.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Auramune wrote:Q_Q But.. no culinary skills.. Sad Like, none! And I can't make something pretty with ramen noodles and hotdogs in the microwave.

Spoiler:
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Spoiler:

Her cooking is awesome. She keeps editing my post. She's sneaky like that.

Aura's cooking sucks. I know from experience. Very Happy

Last edited by Kayeori on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing.. because it made me giggle. (Yea yea. Stop editing my posts lady!))
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm

That's right, I *did* extend it. So, yeah. 6 more days, people. XD; That would give Aura time for her entry. Sorry, my mind died.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:52 am

Does this mean I can whip up something fabulous? Very Happy
I'll have to wait till I get back form my cousin's house on Saturday though Q_Q
I can do it >:U
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2