Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

+9
Teoxihuitl
Mithos
Mari Eir
Temo
Honeko
Peldari
Roze
Auramune
Vayne
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Empty Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

Post  Vayne Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am

I was saddened by only one entry in Jaeden's cooking challenge. Truly, truly saddened. I myself was going to enter in a cake depicting a battle between the mighty Hyucakes and Nuadha the super-ultra-fonden-figure atop of a falias inspired cake. Sadly, my mother said no. :l

ANYWAY! Hyucakes got me thinking. How about -character- inspired cooking? It doesn't have to be shapes or anything, but it needs to effectively represent the character.

Rules
* You can only submit one entry, but said entry may contain as many parts so long as it encompasses -one- meal (This means appetizer, main course and sides, and desserts.)

* Must be yours, noduh. Proove it. I don't care how.

* You must name the character it is inspired by, and how it represents them.

Judging Criteria

* Character Inspiration

* Presentation

* Creativity

Rewards

1st: 10k NX
Runner-up: 200k gold*

*runner up only valid if more than 4 participants

So, come on. I am thoroughly disappointed in the lack of participation for Jaeden's challenge. Her idea was *awesome*. And this *isn't* my idea, it is Jaeden's mildly altered. So credit for this amazing idea goes to her. Consider this her epicocity. HONOR HER BY PARTICIPATING.

*Please note, implementation of said competition is solely based on Jaeden's consent. If she decides she doesn't want this done, then it isn't going to happen. Please wait for her input before planning an entry.

*Deadline is the 15th of June

Last edited by Vayne De 'Romanus on Wed May 25, 2011 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Empty Re: Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

Post  Auramune Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 am

So I glanced at the food we have in the house. Unless I could have made something out of spaghetti os and ramen, then there's no reason for me to even try.. XD.. But maybe we'll get to a store so I can try -something-.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Empty Re: Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l )

Post  Vayne Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

Spaghetti-o's and ramen--the guts and entrails that are the remnants of Vayne after Xeek and Aura teach him yet another lesson.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Roze Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

.... I don't think it'd be fair if I entered. I've been classically trained to be awesome. xD
Roze
Roze
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Peldari Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

I think I might try to enter this one as well. I'm not sure though, 'cause I'm kinda worn out from all the cooking I did for the other contest. But maybe......
Peldari
Peldari
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://peldari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Roze wrote:.... I don't think it'd be fair if I entered. I've been classically trained to be awesome. xD

You still should.

Anyway I've gotta come up with something... hmmm...
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed May 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Somehow, I think I missed this when Jaeden posted it. But...I'm in...I think. Depends on what's going on for the next couple weeks. You understand. o3o;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Roze wrote:.... I don't think it'd be fair if I entered. I've been classically trained to be awesome. xD
Do it for fun just to show off?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Wed May 25, 2011 4:45 pm

-totally feels like making a "holy" cow, EpicMealTime style, but doesn't have enough bacon- >_>;;
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 pm

You can never have enough bacon according to those guys. . .
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Wed May 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Teoxihuitl wrote:You can never have enough bacon according to those guys. . .
^That. Q_Q
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed May 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Wait wait, confused. So we actually gotta cook something? This isn't like...something that allows for kinda silly art spoof or other creative medium? Cuz if so I can't after all. There's only so much you can do with ramen. Yes. Ramen is ALL I have in the cupboards for the next couple of weeks. Neutral
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu May 26, 2011 12:01 am

THIS TIME, it is just cooking. For it is inspired by Jaeden's. (Pretty much -is- her's). But, hey! Someone -should- make an all-around art comp. Would be cool.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu May 26, 2011 12:17 am

Thank you, Vayne, for giving the guild a medium besides paper to abuse Hyu in. Smile
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 am

Vayne De 'Romanus wrote:* You must name the character it is inspired by, and how it represents them.
Can I let people guess, first? D:
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eranor Thu May 26, 2011 6:49 am

Goes to make the chocolatiest cake he has ever made. Now with whipped cream!
Eranor
Eranor
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 am

Mariella Kana wrote:Thank you, Vayne, for giving the guild a medium besides paper to abuse Hyu in. Smile

One of my ideas revolves around Hyu. =D But it's not him being abused. He is the abuser! *_*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 am

Uh...leave the info as a spoiler? That way if people -want- to guess, they can. But I need to be able to see the entry. X3 Or you can PM me the info, and I'll post it the -next- day. You'll just have the food posted.

And Jabber? You are welcome. HYUCAKES.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Thu May 26, 2011 10:27 am

NOTICE: Credit to Roze, for pointing out that buying the cooking ingredients if you don't already have it is not worth it. So, deadline is being extended to the 21st (That's almost a month, folks) and the reward is being upped to 25k.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:12 pm

~Cakes~

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Cake1

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Cake2

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Cake3

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Cake4

Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Cake5

And proving that they are mine:
Thank you, Jaeden, for your wonderful idea that I'm blatantly ripping off of. (Challenge, credit to Jaeden. Not mine. >:l ) Smiling
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

In order..

Spoiler:
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 pm

*IS AMUSED* >:I
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 am

I'm going to your house.

I'm taking that hatcake.

And probably you as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am

Well, last day people. Any last minute entries? If not, by default (but seriously, Dal. 5 stars), Dalvur wins.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 am

Awee I didn't get to read this till today D;
Friggin spazzywebz. >_>
I wanted to enter some Tay fewd, but whatevs owo
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next