Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Jaeden

+2
Jtipton
Jaeden
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Jaeden Empty New Member - Jaeden

Post  Jaeden Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Character Name: Jaeden

New Member - Jaeden Aaa_ba10

How You Heard About The RP Society: To be honest, I didn't. I saw the guild stone and I was fascinated that there was a guild dedicated to role playing.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying
? Oh... I'd say for a while now... off and on. Granted, most of it took place through e-mailing. This will be (hopefully) my first time to actively role play in a game.

Is English Your First Language? Haha, I wish that at times I could use the excuse that it isn't! However, English is my first language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character
: ((I will try to make this short!))

Jaeden doesn't remember much of her previous life before her arrival in Erinn; and in truth, she isn't much interested in finding out about it either. Her most lucid memories are of when she was a little girl and running through a thick, forest-like area. She was playing hide-and-seek with her older brother; however, she hid herself a little too well and it soon became nightfall. When she figured that her sibling had finally just given up, she tried to return back home but found herself utterly lost.

Giving up, Jaeden hunched over and hugged her legs close to herself. She buried her face into her knees and began to sob uncontrollably.

Nobody ever came looking for her. Not her brother, not her father, no one.

Until 'she' came...

The next thing Jaeden remembers was feeling a light shine down on her, filled with warmth and love. She looked up to the sky and saw an ethereal being descend from the heavens. It was a woman, an enchantingly beautiful woman by the name of Nao, who took her by the hand and led her out of the forest and into a new a life. Never did she question about what would become of her family, or where she was going - she trusted the woman completely.

The rest is, as they say, history. Nao brought Jaeden to the land of Filia, feeling that the gentle and wise elven spirits would guide the young girl well in the path of life. With her new elven body, she was raised by the elders of the desert town and grew to become a fine, young archer. The only mark of her past life that affects her present is that she's still a bit skittish of entering dark, thick woods - like Karu Forest - and prefers to fly over / avoid them completely.

((Sorry! Not short at all!!!))

What type of character do you play? Cheerful, carefree, but on occasion will have something wise to say. If you mean actual combative style, Jaeden is a pure archer that loves to back up strong melees. However, lately she has been dabbling in the field of magic.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm on almost all the time. Mostly in the after noons and well into midnight, central time.

((Should I go apply at the stone now?))

Edit: Fixed what would inevitably be a nit pick =D Mabinogi ---> Erinn & added a picture that I drew of my character =)

Last edited by Jaeden on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Mabinogi to Erinn xD & Picture)
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

New Member - Jaeden Empty Re: New Member - Jaeden

Post  Jtipton Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Ah, it looks good, though I can't approve, not being a mentor and all.

...I will point out the inevitable nit-pick that the world is Erinn, Mabinogi just being the game's name, though. But eh, it's not really something that comes up often in casual conversation.

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Always apply at the stone! (hint - apply already)
Why do all the good applicants forget to apply at the stone and all the others apply at the stone and then forget or not read the rest? scratch
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Gik~! *Strangled squee*
WE CAN KEEP HER, RIGHT?
CAN'T WE, CAPTIN?
*Puppy eyes*
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm

*sqiggles finger in his ear* You don't have to shout so loudly ... sheeesh ...... besides puppy eyes don't work on me .... that much
Just don't huggle me or I'll melt.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Maybe they want to know if they are accepted... BEFORE they apply , also...HI! I Xeek ;3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 am

*Makes excited jumping movements* Kyaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm on my way to apply immediately! Thank you for your acceptance thus far, everyone. I look forward, pending my 'official' acceptance, to getting to know each and every one of you.
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 am

AHHH! ok I knew I wasn't crazy about the picture being there :3, also a few things I forgot to mention in my approval, nice story, not many people understand that when Nao brings you to Erinn she rebirths you :3. I did but.....I didn't feel like getting rebirth Cool

Also nice picture :3 We have a thread for drawing your character somewhere in the creativity board, you are more than welcome to browzer around the website.

Last.... Yo~ I am Xeek.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 am

Is this official yes three or four? Razz
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 am

Hello Xeek!

By the way... you were right. I didn't want to apply at the guild stone unless I knew I would be welcomed. It'd seem a little.. I don't know... like I was making a very big assumption. *Looks down shyly.* But, I sincerely wanted to join so I'm very thankful for the warm welcome.
Jaeden
Jaeden

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:59 am

Jaeden wrote:Hello Xeek!

By the way... you were right. I didn't want to apply at the guild stone unless I knew I would be welcomed. It'd seem a little.. I don't know... like I was making a very big assumption. *Looks down shyly.* But, I sincerely wanted to join so I'm very thankful for the warm welcome.

Don't worry about it ^^. I tell Capt the same thing everytime :3... Now I should shhh before I end up like swiss cheese again Crying or Very sad silent

Either way, you have all the votes you need so feel free to apply and when Capt. returns he shall recruit you.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 am

*yawns* What the heck am I doing up so early in the morning? *moves thread*

Suspect Well? What are you waiting for? Come on in already.

*stumbles back to bed* Shocked *slowly turns around* affraid *falls onto the bed unconscious*
Just too darn cute for his fuzzy mind to take

Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down