Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  Blueamet Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Character Name: Blueamethyst

How You Heard About The RP Society: I read about the guild through searching guild names on the mabinogi website.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I played mabinogi for 28 days in real time.

Is English Your First Language? How does one define this question? I am bilingual. I am not a perfect speaker in English.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)
I do not like chaos. I go to dungeons with my friends and there is no tactic in the run. Needless to say, there are useless knockouts. I am looking for a sense of organization in the game, having fun, and teamwork. Some stupidity in the game is funny, but too much becomes annoying. I am looking forward to guild runs. Unfortunately, my time is limited as I have a college class and work.

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:?
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing.
I am a "studious mage" which costs a lot of money. I go with my friends to dungeon runs using my bear. I have a low knockout that way. I have another character than is learning tailoring right now. I am having a few troubles getting my materials for that one.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?
I play anytime I am free. I work every other weekend and primarily Monday and Wednesday overnight shifts. Note me if you need me- I am good at replying.

Sleep
-Blue

Blueamet

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  Thomas22 Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:28 pm

I say yes. And not to be nit-picky but I think you spelt roleplaying wrong...that or I need to start spelling it right...which is a very high probablility.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:23 pm

You didn't really give a bio of your character.

Good luck in your application.

Last edited by Galin. on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:49 am

I do like clear and honest reasons for wanting to join our group and find these a compliment.

Unfortunately there may have been a loss in the translation as to what role-play is. If they are willing to amend their application by adding a biography of their main character I would then feel more comfortable giving my own approval. I do see that the mentoring may have to focus a bit more on the aspects of role-play more than actual co-operation and co-ordination when delving into the dungeons.

To clarify what we are looking for here. A physical description of the character. A short history on what motivates them. How did they end up in Erin? What is it that they are looking for? In short a Who, What and Why. If you can add a When and Where then all the better.

I suggest reading through some of the other character biographies as inspiration or to get some idea for what we are looking for.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:00 am

As Galin and Cap pointed out, you could use a little more depth in your character bio. Cap covered that topic well so I won't post anything redundant.

Also, it's guild policy to have your forum name match your main character name. Would you mind going to http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/profile.forum?mode=editprofile and updating your forum name?
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:03 pm

um... This section of the forum allows for guest posting...
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down