Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Faa

+4
Jordiya
Honeko
Adhamh
Faa
8 posters

Go down

New Member - Faa Empty New Member - Faa

Post  Faa Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Character Name: Faa

How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen some of your members around, and then came across the guild stone in Tir.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? A month or two. The forum RPs that I've participated in kept dying though. I guess I have really bad luck? The only real thing I have trouble with is making up the past of whatever character I make, I hope I do a good enough job for this form...

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Faa was born into a relatively normal family in the United States. From the day of her birth she had always been frail. Her body was weak and she tended to get sick a lot. As she grew up, she found it very difficult to make friends, and so spent most of her time reading books instead. She read all sorts of things, but she liked fantasy stories the most. She would sometimes wish that she could be like the people in her stories, strong like some of the warriors or perhaps able to use magic.

Even though several more years passed by her, with little change in her ability to connect to others, she continued to wish that she could be strong, that she could be important. She did not like being so hard to take care of, even though her parents assured her that she was not a burden. One day, after her thirteenth birthday, she was looking out the window at the stars. 'I've been feeling sleepier than usual,' she thought worriedly. She briefly shook her head, dismissing the thought. 'It's probably nothing,' she assured herself. Looking back at the stars one last time, she was surprised to see a bright streak of light. She quickly made a wish on that star, a wish that she could grow stronger. Suddenly feeling very tired, she went to bed and instantly fell asleep.

The next thing she knew, she was standing in this big white area, talking to a girl named Nao.

What type of character do you play? For now I'm working on warrior skills, though I plan to increase magic skills as well later. I'll probably also start picking up production skills when I feel that I am strong enough to get the materials or gold on my own if I need to.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? For now it's kind of random, though I have been playing every day.

How is this?

Faa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Faa Empty Re: New Member - Faa

Post  Adhamh Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Sounds like she'd get along with both King -and- Auron. Very Happy
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I like the story. It's not something I've seen in a while. Sounds like this character would "geek out" at all the options that Mabi provides, being an avid fantasy reader. Just a thought. Approved.

*stamps with Cat On Lap*

New Member - Faa Catapp10
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Faa Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Honeko wrote:I like the story. It's not something I've seen in a while. Sounds like this character would "geek out" at all the options that Mabi provides, being an avid fantasy reader. Just a thought. Approved.

*stamps with Cat On Lap*

New Member - Faa Catapp10

I did ok then? I was kind of worried about that. My main problem with making Bios is how indecisive I can be with it.

Anyway, while I agree with what you said about her 'geeking out', I think that she would also be worried about her original home. And she would only 'geek out' after she decides that she's not just having another dream. I'm not sure how I'll fit any of that into a future rp though, as this character has been around for a while (though most of that time I was inactive for one reason or another).

Faa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:09 pm

New Member - Faa Awesomeh
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:57 pm

First I love the story! Like Honeko says we don't see bio's like this too often. As for your worry about whether it's good enough, don't! Trust me it's plenty good enough. I have a similar issue with being indecisive, and I become especially picking when it comes to creating characters and their back stories. As for the final issue of how to fit your characters personal rp with current events or rps with others then that's really easy. In time rping in game becomes like second nature to you. Oh and if you haven't guessed by now.... I APPROVE! xD

New Member - Faa Stamp_12
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Faa Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 pm

What exactly is unusual about my bio? It's been mentioned twice now that you don't see one like it often...

Faa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:34 pm

*chuckles* Take a look at some of our previous applicants and you'll see, Faa...
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Nothing is bad about it. I think what it is that your story is different from others. Other people tend to create their own story with their own world to explain how they came to Erinn. You used the world we live in, Earth, and not many do that. I *think* that's the unusual bit here... if not then... never mind.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am

An thats three official approvals Wink

cheers Welcome,
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon