Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio

+2
Mari Eir
Neovix
6 posters

Go down

Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio Empty Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio

Post  Neovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:33 am

Character Name:

Full name: Vallenair Aphoria Mirellienne Laquetta
Alias: Vixenna or Neovix

How You Heard About The RP Society:

Seen them since Vixenna and always been interested. :3

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
About 7 years now.

Is English Your First Language?

No but I speak it with fluency. My first language is Japanese. I learnt English and then French afterward.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Vallenair allowed a soft sigh to echo from her dainty pink lips. Her idea of serenity was not sitting in a boiling hot desert-town named Filia in the Connus region of Iria. The elven femme growled to herself and swiped a hand across her forehead, her pale skin almost shimmering with an iridescent beauty about it. Equally luminescent were her silver locks, tied haphazardly into an elegant high pony, her waves ending just before they hit the nape of her neck.
She stood, closing her eyes and chanting the incantation that would lead her to a better form of civilization. Dunbarton.
It was here many-a-year ago she had decided to become a Healer, tossing away her name and title and thus her respect in Filia. Especially with Castanea.

"Damn them". She muttered. "I'm sick of being bossed around like a freakin' dog."
Stomping down her fluff-decorated boot with a huff, she glanced around and folded her arms, leaning her weight on one leg so she seemed rather analyzing in her appearance, crystalline blue eyes scanning the area as if for some threat. Sure, she saw some Giants; but unless they started a quarrel with her she would tolerate their existence. She smiled and just sat down. "May as well take a break...neeeeee?"

What type of character do you play?

I play the elven noblewoman named Vallenair, alias Vixenna. Vixenna was killed (banned) and thus a year after this unfair occurrence I created Neovix which is essentially Vixenna reborn. Vallenair is the name of Vix's deer also in memory of her royal status which she threw away in order to achieve her goal of becoming a Healer.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?

...Train. RP. Train. Rest. Train. RP...
Neovix
Neovix
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio Empty Re: Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio

Post  Mari Eir Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:20 am

A few questions...

1. So she was born in Erinn? Tuatha de Dannan is the term, which means she can die and stay dead.
2. Royalty of...?
3. What was your character banned for?

Last edited by Mariella Kana on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo demons. They plague me even now...)
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio Empty Re: Vallenair "Vixenna/Neovix" Laquetta Character Bio

Post  Neovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 am

She's Erinn born, yes. Castanea's niece
She was originally a Princess of Filia
I let a friend on my account - my ex. He is and was trustworthy. He got banned because he had accounts to carry his stuff. They thought I was one of them.
Neovix
Neovix
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 am

I wouldn't say Castanea is royalty, she's just the chief. I personally don't mind her being Castanea's niece, or Filia nobility however. I just want to make it clear that Castanea is in an elected position (anyone correct me if I'm wrong).
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Neovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:37 am

Well, yeah, you get the point. I want her to be of high status.
Neovix
Neovix
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 am

Alright, then just make sure she is "of nobility" and not "of royalty". It should be crystal clear.

Another question: This incantation to take her to Dunbarton- Just an in character explanation for continent warping?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Neovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 am

Indiddlydeed
Neovix
Neovix
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 am

Hmmm... should we add that to the list of powers? Because while Milliteans don't have any spells or incantations. Tuatha and Fomor seem to have them. So it would be possible.

On mo' thing. By Mabinogi Schedule I am sure they mean what time are you on Mabinogi Razz

On mo' thing. If she would go to Filia how would she be treated?

On mo' thing. (Ok fine, I'll stop with the One mo' thing) What type of Japanese do you speak? =D

I don't have any problems with this so I approve. I just want to know those questions.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm

I agree with Xeek as far as the powers go. It's good to have an IC excuse for continent warping, though. Razz As long as you understand where I'm coming from on everything else (which you appear to Smile ), I will give my approval.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Mm.. I don't really see any problems with this one.

Approved.
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Ok, I'm just curious on ONE thing. Last night in the chat box, you mentioned you were trying to QUIT Mabinogi. Are you still wanting to quit mabi or no?
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Glacia Eon wrote:Ok, I'm just curious on ONE thing. Last night in the chat box, you mentioned you were trying to QUIT Mabinogi. Are you still wanting to quit mabi or no?

She also said it was undecided. XP
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Neovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

No. Arrucard convinced me to stay so I am for him. :3.
Neovix
Neovix
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Neovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm

On mo' thing. By Mabinogi Schedule I am sure they mean what time are you on Mabinogi

On mo' thing. If she would go to Filia how would she be treated?

On mo' thing. (Ok fine, I'll stop with the One mo' thing) What type of Japanese do you speak? =D

1: I'm usually on from NZ time 10am (sometimes later)- to 10pm
2: Filians would be tolerant of her presence.
3: All x3
Neovix
Neovix
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down