Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character: Thomas

3 posters

Go down

New Character: Thomas Empty New Character: Thomas

Post  Thomas22 Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:42 am

Character Name: Thomas Ckzas Dxzal (Draconic for "The Cold"...I made that up on the spot...just go with it)
How You Heard About The RP Society: Thomasina is my main
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? for about two months...with prior experiance
Is English Your First Language? Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Thomas is a quiet kid, although has been around Thomasina too much. He likes killing things, but not for fun. The Orphanage he lived in was the same as Thomasina's. It was burned down by a crazy pyromancer, named Richard. Thomas realized his magical adept when he learned Icebolt and started using it. He thought of the day he died and vowed to never become a pyromancer, even if his life depended apon it.

What type of character do you play? A Cryomancer (Ice mage).
What is your Mabinogi schedule? server time I usually play 6-11, then I usually can get on after about 12. Saturdays I'll usually be gone from 9:30 to about 3...I have a DND thing I have been attending for about a month or two. Also on the 1st of next month I will be in Two-a-days...so I will be missing for most of the day.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

New Character: Thomas Empty Re: New Character: Thomas

Post  Darke Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Alts don't have to apply. Just give me a message from your primary character who is already a member in game and I approve the alt. We have been trying to steer away from number names and since the character's name is actually "Thomas22" I want to get the opinions of my fellow councilors before I give a final decision on this one.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm

Oh...well...I guess my main is the only one thats going to be in...
Thomas22
Thomas22

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagaea Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:18 pm

I know I'm only a mentor, but I have no problem with numbered names as sometimes people take a name you really want. In real life you have people who share names and use numbers to distinguish them. I myself share my full name with my father and grandfather, making me "X Y Z" the Third. (Usually written as "X Y Z" III.) I personally know 3 or 4 Johns, three Pauls, and three or four Thomases. Because of the nature of the game names cannot ever be the same, so you have to distinguish them for the computer's sake. I consider random extra numbers at the end of the name to be an OOC thing, a necessary evil, as it were.
Kagaea
Kagaea
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down