Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eikina's Application

2 posters

Go down

Eikina's Application Empty Eikina's Application

Post  Minerva (Jaena) Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 am

{IC} Who are you?
She wears an expression that suggests that at any moment she could burst out laughing. He features are soft, but her sharp eyes stay focused on the task at hand as she opens her lips. "I'm Eikina, named after my mother's mother, Eikinaru the Red. She was a grand markswoman. She could hit a bullseye from twenty leagues away." She taps her forehead, as if simulating the event.

{IC} Where you are from?
"I live within the boundaries of the city of Plume, if you can say there are boundaries at all." She holds her hands clasped together behind her back, anticipating the next question.

{IC} Can you explain about yourself in a paragraph? two paragraphs are the maximum.
She tilts her head slightly, and bites her lower lip, gathering her thoughts. Finally she takes a deep breath and starts to speak. "I suppose you could say I'm living in my mother's shadow. She was this great hunter and did all these amazing things, and now everyone believes that I can too." She rolls her eyes, showing mock annoyance. "I cant go into any small town around Plume without hearing about 'Red' and everything she's accomplished." She chuckles to herself, while shaking her head at the floor. "She also managed to get herself killed. Now, I wont go into details but I must say this; If she hadnt gotten herself into the problems this world has to throw at her, she would still be just Eikinaru, the mother. I actually preferred it that way." She looks away, and her eyes darken with thought, right before she waves the entire scenario away, regaining her original composure.

{IC} Able to travel long distances (without teleport)?
"Well of course I can. Do you think you can live Eighteen years with legs as long as mine and not have to run long distance at least once?" She smiles brightly and giggles, just before distracting herself with a nearby butterfly.

{OoC} How you found out about the RPSociety or are you originally a member of the RPSociety?
Originally a member. For about... 2 months now? Maybe?

{OoC} How experienced you are with the English language?
Native tongue. Plus, I love hotdogs. Thought you should know.

{OoC} Need a Mentor (someone to help improve or loosen up your role playing skills)?
I doubt it, but i wouldnt mind getting pointers. Up to you~

{OoC} Any complications that we may referred to in case of your sudden absence or sudden disconnection?
If i suddenly disappear, dont panic. I'll probably be back within.... a minute. My router likes to reset my connection a lot.

{BQ} Cake, Ice Cream or Pie?
Takes the cake. Easy as Pie.... You dont hear a lot of puns about Ice-cream, so i'll choose Ice-cream.

{BQ} Give us a battle cry.
Eikina's Application Frowny_face

{BQ} Feel Good?
You know it, bud.
Minerva (Jaena)
Minerva (Jaena)
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Eikina's Application Empty Re: Eikina's Application

Post  Minerva (Jaena) Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Nice to know nobody's been on this part of the forum since september 27th.... >_>
Minerva (Jaena)
Minerva (Jaena)
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Eikina's Application Empty Sorry about that

Post  Jinnhin Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

We were not very active due to many reasons.

But you're okay.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Eikina's Application Empty Re: Eikina's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down