Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna

4 posters

Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna

Post  Luna Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Character Name: Ellenna

How You Heard About The RP Society: I heard from Akitan about it and this is my second character i wish to have in it.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: About a few years, I don't get to RP as much anymore but i try to when i can.

Is English Your First Language?: Why yes it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Unsolved mysteries lie in Ellenna's past..born as a elf she was taken in by the Elves of Filia as a baby covered in blood, nobody knew what happened to her parents, where she came from even, or how she sustained injuries and survived. All they could do is care for her and nurture her as if they were her real parents. By the age of 10 Ellenna went out on her own to seek out answers and find out about her mysterious past and what happened to her parents, and so..her story begins..

What type of character do you play?: Range and Magic.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: My schedule is almost everyday if i can.
Luna
Luna
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty Re: Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna

Post  Xeek Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 pm

A little empty if you ask me *nobody asked me*. But.. I see is open and could have many good ending :3.

So I vote Twisted Evil bounce
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty Re: Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna

Post  Kenelm Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 am

We should have a stickied post detailing that alternate character applications go under the Character Bios thread... Cool
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 am

Oh yea... I forgot, we need to put that in the read me first o_O... unless is already there?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 am

It is but I am debating just creating a different folder for Bios and alternate characters so its less confusing
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty RE: Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna

Post  Luna Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Oh i'm sorry, I probably should have put it there instead of here huh? Well, I hope the character i have is alright to be in the guild. Razz
Luna
Luna
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty Do I need to work on it?

Post  Luna Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Do I need to work on it..? I never got a reply as to if i was accepted or not with my alter character which may become my main.
Luna
Luna
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Just have your alt apply at the guild stone and I will process the application with reference to what is posted here ^_-
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty Alright ^^

Post  Luna Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Alright Thank You, i will be sure to do that. ^^
Luna
Luna
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Registering For My Elven Character - Ellenna Empty Alright I did so.

Post  Luna Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 pm

I went to the guild stone applied with a message and filled out the registration form just as you asked. ^^
Luna
Luna
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Just a note for future reference for anyone else.

When applying for an alt - make reference to your main in you guildstone application - its less confusing for me - I am easily confused. tongue
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Captincrunch wrote:Just a note for future reference for anyone else.

When applying for an alt - make reference to your main in you guildstone application - its less confusing for me - I am easily confused. tongue
Well i'm sorry ^^; But i may be making my Ellenna the so called "alt" character my main character anyways. =)
Luna
Luna
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down