Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexxii (my elven alt :3)

2 posters

Go down

Alexxii (my elven alt :3) Empty Alexxii (my elven alt :3)

Post  Daemonash Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 am

Name:
Alexxii
Nicknames:
Do not call him Alex. He will correct you and then hold a grudge indefinitely.
Race:
Elf
Personality:
Alexxii isn't cruel, though his actions are often perceived that way. He is selfish, and will admit it. He finds the majority of people annoying and will not hide it. He has a very cynical sense of humor, brought on by his hate of Castanea and injustice. He is ideologic and believes that all injustices must be eradicated, without any degree of mercy. Alexxii is strong-willed and will not back down, even for something so small such as what to eat. Compromise is not in his vocabulary.
Hair color:
Silver Blonde
Eye color:
A light green
Skin color:
Fair
Height:
Alexxii is of average height.
Weight:
Alexxii is underweight. He hardly eats and finds the act bothersome and annoying. It interrupts his day.
Weapon of Choice:
Crossbow
Themesong:
Unnatural Selection by MUSE
History:
Alexxii started life just like any other elf child. He grew and learned the ways of ranged attack, immediately preferring the crossbow over the traditional bow. He isn't versed well in magic, only knowing basic healing.

When he was younger, Alexxii was often the victim of bullying, but no one helped him, giving the excuse that it would "give him character." Perhaps it worked, as Alexxii turned out to be a strong advocate for justice and will show no mercy to those who prey on the weak.

After a difficult childhood, Alexxii decided to leave Filia and find his own way, separate from elven life. He eventually met Daemonash, who allowed him to tag along with her adventures. They live together (which helps explain the use of the same pets xD ) though they often do not come in contact, after the initial meeting. Daemonash prefers a quieter life now, and Alexxii has devoted his life to helping those plagued by injustice.
Daemonash
Daemonash
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Alexxii (my elven alt :3) Empty Re: Alexxii (my elven alt :3)

Post  Auramune Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 am

The first thing my characters will do is call him Alex. >_>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemonash Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 am

You would >.<
Daemonash
Daemonash
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down