Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D)

4 posters

Go down

Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D) Empty Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D)

Post  Omnisagi Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Character Name: Omni Sagi
How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw the stone, I joined, I left and came back!
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 4 years about
Is English Your First Language? Yep
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Omni is a wolf demon who had her mother killed by her evil brother Toren at age 5. After that she learned a mysterious magic power in which she can spawn fire on her fists using that as her main and only attack. Soon enough she joined RPS and made her way making friends there. Soon enough she went back and destroyed Toren and 'killed' herself in the battle. After leaving a note on the guild stone and floating her way down the river she was truely dead for about a year. She woke up in Errin once more. After several events (Not offically writen yet) she found out that the goddess had saved her for a purpose in which she thinks she has finally found the solution to save Errin and keep peace between fomors and the creatures of Errin. Once the goddess had sent her to a mysterious place she was binded to work for a mysterious figure. On realization that it was all a fluke she has been a slave to work for him destroying fomors without a choice. "Either you work for me or all of your friends die..." was the believable threat that her 'Boss' had told her. With her power still too low she has no chance of escape. Her demon power is weak in that state all she can do is smash into things. Now that she had been ordered to rejoin RPS with her friends for a greater purpose she has no choice but to agree. RPX never forgottten she suggests to her friends that they come to the group.
What type of character do you play? A mage I guess with some demon power which really isn't at all a power.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I get on when I can. Very Happy

Cheesey story right? lol!
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D) Empty Re: Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D)

Post  Kenelm Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Actually, Neutral I think it's better than the last one! Razz

I'd say "Welcome back, Omni," though, you'll still need two more if you yourself are required to go through this process again... Cool
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D) Empty Just because ~.^

Post  Kayeori Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 am

I've already said it in another posting, but for the sake of arguement! I say YUS! And Welcome Back! Just incase you get in and I'm not around xD
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D) Empty Re: Omni's Application (Again, yeah i'm back >:D)

Post  Xeek Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

I vote Aye :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down