Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt

2 posters

Go down

New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt Empty New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt

Post  Delilas Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 am

Character Name: Garehardt
How You Heard About The RP Society: already was in it for a while there ;D
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? on and off for a few months now..
Is English Your First Language? no I don't speak English.
A Short Biography Of Your Character:Garehardt was born and raised in Emain, always been told of the "correct path" and the "path of light". Although he has his doubts, many events have set him with a place in a story that began his adventures, and eventually led up to where he is now. Recently the Goddess (fk cant remember name, someone tell me and ill fix this later) called out to him requesting his assistance, so now he must find his way to The Other World to make a stand against fomors.
What type of character do you play? So far Garehardt has been trained in melee such as Deli, but a a small amount of magic use on the side.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm on mostly everyday, I'll try to make time to go on Garehardt more too.
Delilas
Delilas
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt Empty Re: New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt

Post  Jtipton Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 am

Morrighan. Her name is Morrighan. xP

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt Empty Re: New Character / rejoining in a way Garehardt

Post  Delilas Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:49 am

Lol thanks J

Character Name: Garehardt
How You Heard About The RP Society: already was in it for a while there ;D
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? on and off for a few months now..
Is English Your First Language? no I don't speak English.
A Short Biography Of Your Character:Garehardt was born and raised in Emain, always been told of the "correct path" and the "path of light". Although he has his doubts, many events have set him with a place in a story that began his adventures, and eventually led up to where he is now. Recently the Goddess Morrighan called out to him requesting his assistance, so now he must find his way to The Other World to make a stand against fomors.
What type of character do you play? So far Garehardt has been trained in melee such as Deli, but a a small amount of magic use on the side.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm on mostly everyday, I'll try to make time to go on Garehardt more too.
Delilas
Delilas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down