Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Character Bios!

+57
ShoMarufuji
Evannia
Lynn17
Peldari
Salvanas
Roze
Arblith
Jalina
Civvy
Minerva (Jaena)
Jaeden
Jakelvin
Lenis
Celestic
Xephyr
Zurven
Jinnhin
Eranor
Xeek
Aydub
Dellinger
Clari
Temo
dweramond
Miell
Laikika
Angron
Omnisagi
Jtipton
Merokin
The Kerrins
caliandra2? o.O
Thomas22
Katinia
Honeko
Kayeori
Caliandra
Captincrunch
Irochozo
Seleas
Sakotai
Veleth
JagdtMirage
Kagaea
Brionnda
Ruronin
Balto
Azza
Kahlen
Alis
Trisfal
.haze.
Razielle
Raoul
Nowaki
Kalypstra
Auramune
61 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ Character Bios!

Post  caliandra2? o.O Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:44 pm

Name:Balsta

Birth Race:Human

Family:His father was a Knight that tought him how to use a sword and shield, his mother was a healer that he knew well but really wasn't home. His family was all that he had, he didn't really have any friends.

Hobbies:Exploring Erinn

Weapon of Choice:Swords... Both one handed and two handed

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'2

Weight: average for 12 year old

Favorite Food: Cheese

Theme Song: Bring me to life... By: Evanesence

How he came to be in Erinn:He remembers being in a war before he came to Erinn. He had to be in one battle to be promoted to a knight to serve under his liege. He was knocked off the horse and was forced to fight with the blade he had to protect himself and his father had his back. As they fought he seen his father die infront of his eyes, and he went beserk killing enemies, he was so beserk he accidently killed his own mother, as he mourned his mothers death by his own hands, an enemy tried killing him, Balsta heard his footsteps, as he swung his sword to kill his enemy Nao summoned him after he hit his enemy. This is what caused him to go beserk and why he sheads blood, he kills enemies because it calms him because now when he gets to mad he goes in that same beserk stage of massive bloodshead and killing, he doesn't want to go back to that stage because he is afraid he might harm a friend and someone he cares about again. Now he travels Erinn as a Landless knight with no Liege to serve protecting those he can, loves, and cherrish.

Character history through the player: I made Balsta to make a new knight because I messed up on my other one. So now I'm back down to a beginner in levels in monsters.

Last edited by Balsta on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 6 times in total

caliandra2? o.O
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:15 am

Name:
Honeko

currently basking in the glory of age 11, but she's usually in her late teens.

Birth Race:
Some form of mystical magical cat, probably of Bengal mix, that accompanied a fire mage as a familiar.

Family:
she tends to adopt some guys as big brothers...

Hobbies:
dungeoning, playing in sand for ore, wandering around near Cor, flying on Martia her eagle, the list continues

Weapon of Choice:
Two fluted short swords that Galin made her.

Hair:
variant of red/brown

Eye Color
grey-green

Favorite Food
berries, milk, meat... but she would really like some raw fish please?

How she came to be in Erinn:
There is very little she remembers from before, but it is beginning to take form in her dreams. Her current theory is that she used to be a familiar. Her companion, a fire mage, no longer had need of her so Nao brought her here. The theory is her mage perhaps became some embodiment of the element of fire itself, but there is no way to validate this. Cat-like mannerisms still are evident in her own behavior and she is very content to be where she is now.

That Someone Special:
That would be Serihon. :D

Character's Friends:
Kagaea, Galin, Serihon, Keuno, Darke, Charlyn, Omni, and a lot more because she's a people cat... erm... she loves to meet people.

Character history through the player:
The name Honeko means "Fire Kitty". I came up with the name when I was playing a fire shugenja in a DnD game named Hoshi Kite and she had very randomly befriended a Dire Tiger (rolled a 20 on untrained handle animal... very high charisma). I named the tiger Honeko. I was originally wanting to have her name be either Kite or Hoshi, but both were taken. The character concept was originally based off of a hyper, energetic, slightly absent-minded, fire caster. Since the nature of the game is more around going with the flow, she ended up becoming a weird hybrid character that I have rarely done... happy-go-lucky semi-innocent warrior who occasionally dabbles in other things. I did end up learning firebolt... because what is a character with "fire" in her name without a little fire. The more recent development is based on a sorcerer in a NWN2 persistent world (Dasaria 2) whose familiar is named Honeko. This Honeko is based on a familiar of both the original fire shugenja and the sorcerer.

Current Status:
Um, done with G2 and is a paladin... and helping other folks out :)

-- edited 1/5/10

Last edited by Honeko on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty Katinia

Post  Katinia Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Name: Katinia Loi
Birth Race: Is a normal human~
Family: From since as long as Katinia can recall, she's always been alone. She knows nothing of her parents and was left with three little aniimals. Junnio ,her pup. Jimer, her cat. And Kankit, her fox. They have always been her family, until around the age of 11, she met a boy namesd Kharagorn. After a long friendship, Kharagorn adopted Katinia as his little sister.
Weapon of Choice: Is and has always been one for swords..
Hair Color: Golden Orange
Eye Color: Blue, but as she grows older, they turn a green color.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs.
Favorite Food: Loves her brothers cooking and will eat anything he makes, but when alone she loves eggs..
Theme Song: To Know The Unknown- *Dont know who sings, but it's from pokemon the 3rd movie*
Katinia recalls nothing from her baby/infant life, but as she grew older from a child to a teen, she would awake by a tree in the south plains of Tir.

I have not been playing Katinia for very long, but her and I are very alike. Its fun playing a childish character, and i wish to have most people remember her face~
Katinia
Katinia
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Name: Thomasina
Birth Race: Human
Family: She doesnt know since she doesnt know any of her past since her untimely death that brought her to the Soul Stream
Hobbies: Fighting, Killing, Fighting, Dungeons...did she mention fighting?
Weapon of Choice: Sword and sheild, a long bow, and a bit of magic when nessecary
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: In adult(text rp) Stand at about 5'4''
Weight: In adult(text rp) Looks well built...prolly weighs about 130 (muscle and all...I may not be right...since I am a guy in real life)
Favorite Food: Meat
Theme Song: Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce (Ironic isn't it?)
How she came to be in Erinn:All she can remember is fire. (She was in a Orphinage when Richard attacked (Richard is from a comic I read...http://lfgcomic.com/))

I just made her up mostly...sorry if that isn't what you wanted
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 am

Name: Thomas Ckzas Dxzal
Birth Race: He is a human, but he was left in an Orphanage cared by a Blue half dragon, Hince his last name,he doesn't fear dragons.
Family: He never got to know his family...so he got to know Thomasina as his "sister" and the half dragon "Joe" as his dad (mostly because he can't pronounce the dragon's real name...something like Ctxzla).
Weapon of Choice: Magic
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: In adult(text rp) 5'
Weight: In adult(text rp) 130lbs tops
Favorite Food: Cheese
Theme Song: Geno's Wood (Mario RPG)
How he came to be in Erinn:
Thomas's Orphanage was burnt to the ground. There were no survivors. He woke up in a white area. Thomas didn't reckonise this place, but then Nao came and asked him to protect the people of Erinn. He accepted...not knowing what she was talking about.

Made him up on the spot.

Last edited by Thomas22 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating and gender issues)
Thomas22
Thomas22

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  caliandra2? o.O Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Name: Caliandra

Birth Race: Fallen Archangel

Family: Her family before she came to Erinn was all she knew. They where kind people. she wishes she could see them again

Hobbies: Fightng Undead, exploring

Weapon of Choice: Duel wielding Gladius's

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Theme Song: Within Temptation: What Have You Done

Rivals: The undead

How she came to be in Erinn: She lived in a land called Sylvia. Caliandra was born as a human. One day her father forced her to be a protector. The land "Sylvia" did not have knights , but champions called "The Holy Protectors". Her father wanted her to be the Holy Protecter in the family because she was the eldest and both of her brothers died in an incedent. The years past on in this holy land. She got a sister, age 12, and closer to family and friends. The castle bell rang on a windy Wednesday morning. They all knew that they where being attacked by the undead. She was instructed to go in the front lines, but she refused the order and stayed behind to protect her family. She knew it was not safe for her family to stay in the town anymore. She guided them out of the house and stayed close to them. A brute was a few feet ahead. She did not want her family to get hurt so she told them to stay when she seen no more undead coming thier way. She fought the brute and was successful in just a minute, but she lost her weapons in the process. As she turned back around she seen her family jumped by the undead and they viciously ripped away flesh and tore them joint by joint. She watched in horror until she finally snapped. She went in and ripped the undead limb by limb, her rampage continued. As she destroied the last seen undead she looked around at the burning buildings and the bodies of her once family and friends. She got on her knees and cried. She felt a sharp pain.

The next thing she knows she was falling from the sky and she landed in a lake. She swam out of the lake and looked around in the large city of Emain Macha. As she explored this land that was so new to her, she discovered that it is the world on Erinn. As she arrives in Tir Chonaill, Duncan offered to help her and set her off like many others that arrived before her. She accepted his help, but as she fought and trained, she realized. She was alot weaker then she was before she came here. As she trained she met up with a very friendly fisherman who called himself, Captincrunch. He told her about this guild that was extraordinary, friendly, and willing to help. She joined the guild and with her new friends to help her she got stronger. As decades passed in Erinn she became stronger and stronger. She finally met a man that she eventually fell in love with. Hes name is ,Jtipton. Upon meeting him there was an incident that made her find out that she was a Fallen Angel of some kind and he was a werewolf. About three years after that, she met a girl by the name of, Jinnhinn Jalene that asked her to take her as her apprentice, and they are now under a large mystery. about a year later, after talking to Jinnhin's blood father (A disembodied head) she found out she was really an Fallen Archangel. One year after that, Jinnhin became Caliandras ward (adopted child) . A few weeks later, the werewolf, Jtipton finally proposed to the Fallen Archangel, Caliandra.

The adventure continues as Harkins returned from PEaca and found in Emain. As they bandaged him up Xenny found something out. Half of his soul was missing. The brave fighters Angron, Caliandra, Jinnhin, Harkins, and Xenny went to the land of spirits, Tir Na Nog. Upon thier arrival They senced the poor souls that where trapped and stuck. A few hours later, because of the mass population of souls, Xenny lost her vision and became blind. They decided to take shelter in the abandoned smithy. Caliandra watched on guard as the others rested. She woke them up as she found another spy for the lich. The Lich appeared in another illusion. Upon seeing the lich, Harkins mind just collapsed. As Caliandra refused to give Jinn up the Lich disappeared and a Jinn duplicate appeard, but older. When they found out it wasn't her, Angron destroied the illusion. The next illusion was Angron, which he defeated by himself, but he faded away and said hes time in Tir Na Nog was over, he was going back to Erinn. They walked to the Albey dungeon as Harkins and Xenny lead the way. Caliandra noticed something, Jinnhin walked off by herself. She wandered everywhere and found Jinnhin on the ground knocked out by Caliandra's own double. Caliandra fought the duplicate and won. They ventured in the Albey dungeon. As they cleared it, Harkins and Xenny started to attack Caliandra. As Jinnhin and Caliandra knocked out the two, a strange witch came, Dzalana, who admited to brainwashing them. She made a deal, they fight her. If she was seriously wounded, she would let them go, but if they lost, all four must become her servents. As Jinnhin and Caliandra defeated the witch, Harkins got his half soul back, and they where out of Dzalana's control. They headed back to Erinn shortly after.

CURRENT STATUS: War-tired, heart-broken, confused, and down memory lane. (STATS LAST UPDATED IN: June 16, 2009)

More to Come

Character history through the player: Caliandra is my first and main character, and she is my most successful. Very Happy

Last edited by caliandra2? o.O on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 7 times in total

caliandra2? o.O
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:09 am

Name: Johivin & Perin Ryson
Age: Though their heights may change, Johivin is older by about 4 years.
Birth Race: Human
Family: Johivin & Perin are brothers who live at the logging camp in Dugald Aisle with their Uncle Tracy. (Or Aunt Tracy when they are annoyed at him)
Hobbies: Johivin enjoys exploring the various dungeons but spends most of his time chasing down his 'imp of a brother'. (His words, not mine). Perin enjoys playing 'hide and seek' with his brother as well as eating chocolate.
Weapon of Choice: Johivin: Icebolt Perin: His annoying rapid speech and a healing wand.
Hair Color: White Hair for both.
Eye Color: Maroonish brown
Favorite Food: Johivin: Cheese and berries/apples, for improving his wisdom. Perin: Chocolate..... lots and lots of Chocolate.
How he came to be in Erinn/Character history:
Johivin & Perin were born in Emain Macha. Their parents were apprenticed healers under the command of Agnes. Tracy, their mother's brother, came to visit when Johivin was about 6. Tracy spoke to his sister of the work he was doing in Dugald Aisle and of his follies in Tir Chonaill. They decided to move to Dugald Aisle and open a Healer's shop of their own. Agnes warned them that they were not ready for such an undertaking, but their mother was adament to help her brother. With a dozen other settlers, they embarked from Emain Macha for Dugald Aisle. Night fell as they journeyed through Osna Sail and the company set up camp. During the night, a small group of sheep approached followed by a baby brown bear. The settlers approached the sheep, hoping to help them in any way that they could. As they approached, they discovered, to their horror, that these were not sheep, but were vicious wolves. Unarmed and surprised, they were slaughtered quickly. Tracy, who is never without his axe, found himself up against the miniture bear, who was more violent then had been though. With a lucky swipe, Tracy slew the bear. The wolves fled and Tracy found himself standing alone in the wrecked camp. Tracy heard a soft cry from within one of the tents. There he found Johivin holding his brother and crying softly. Tracy picked up Perin and tried to comfort Johivin. Tracy lit several fires on the outskirts of the camp and hoped to hold out until morning. When morning came they ran for Dunbarton. For many days following they stayed with Manus at the Healer's shop. When they were finally healed, Tracy made an offer to Johivin.
Tracy: "I want you to come live with me. Your parents had planned to live there anyway."
Johivin: "I want to get strong, Uncle."
Tracy: "Come live with me and you can attend school here in Dunbarton. I promise, you will be strong one day."

Johivin and Perin moved in with Tracy in Dugald Aisle.

Johivin learned magic from Stewart and set on a quest to become a master of the elemental powers. Even at his young age, he has already mastered ice and has vowed to master both fire and lightning. His anger at the wolves has motivated him in his pursuit.
Perin has only vague memories of his mother and father. Tracy has told him about their lives and their work as healers in Emain Macha. As he grew older, Perin showed an adeptness towards the healing arts. Perin is good natured and kind, knowing little of what happened to his parents. He works often with Manus, helping the many travelers who pass through Dunbarton.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 am

Name Eugeal (Officially Eugeal Kerrin)

Race: Human

Family: No family, although there are a couple of kids who she would not mind considering as such

Hobbies: Invention, although it is not something she has practiced since arrival

Weapon of choice: Seeking technology, she has found her preference to be the comparatively advanced weapon that is the crossbow to be to her liking. She will, however, change weapons to fit what is needed.

Past:
My youth was a lonely one. With no-one I could really talk to, my gaze turned to the technology of my environment. I began to take what was near me apart, and attempt to rebuild it. This eventually turned to attempting to improve the design, and even to create my own. I shared my works with those I knew, but my loneliness was never really abated, until that day...

Shortly after reaching 18 years of age, I found a couple of sad kids out in the streets. They were half starved, and attempting to survive by pulling off a magic show. (I should note here that in my home world magic was considered to be fictional only. A ‘magic’ show revolved purely around sleight-of-hand) I could not stand to see them living like this, and immediately brought them to my own home. Now I was by no means a rich woman, but I was earning enough to live comfortably, and my modifications did greatly reduce many of my life’s costs. As a result, the three of us were able to live quite comfortably together, for a time....

For quite a while, we lived without loneliness. I taught the two my knowledge of the world, and found myself being taught a few things, too. However, it did not last. At 24, one of my creations had reached the hands of an organisation, and they wanted me to work personally for them, the only cost being that I needed to sever my ties to the rest of the world. Those two were fully capable of looking after themselves by this point, and it was an ideal career choice, but in hindsight I should not have taken the choice. I gave to them the house I lived in, and all of my remaining money. We said what I thought was our last goodbyes, and I left to the next part of my life.

When I was 25, I saw the death of someone opposed to the organisation’s goals. This confused me, but I was assured that the person was not what could be considered innocent, and stood against a greater good. In time, I stopped worrying about the concept of death, the relevance of innocence, and eventually even whether the death would serve any goals.

By 26, I stood among the highest in the organisation, capable of dictating terms even to the highest among us. At the same time, I found myself needing to operate out in the world for its goals. At this time, I found myself once again meeting those two children, though they were not children anymore. I expected this to be a good occurrence, but I could not understand the horror that they showed at my actions. Nor could I understand why, since they clearly did not like it, they did not act against me. I knew they could have stopped me. It might have been that they considered themselves owing a debt to me. Another possibility is that since there were others who actually did stand against me, their efforts were not required. Whatever the reasoning, those others managed to stop me time and time again. In the end, I was defeated utterly, and I was barely able to escape. Even then, I was soon shocked to discover that the van (A method of transport. Do not ask for more details) I had used to get to and from my destinations had been tampered with, and was rendered unstoppable. I tried to steer it for as long as possible, but eventually found myself hurtling down a cliff into an ocean. I briefly wondered what I had done to deserve such a fate, but realized the truth just before hitting the water. Though good and evil can be considered relative, I was definitely evil, and deserving of this fate. My last thought before losing consciousness was a wish to get a chance to amend my mistakes.

I awoke later alone in a white environment, and in a much younger form. I wandered here for a time, until a white-haired woman appeared and led me to this world. I don’t know how I got here, or why. All I know is that I have a chance for redemption, and I am not going to pass on it

Personal note: Eugeal’s name, and some of her actions, were derived from a relatively obscure character in an anime series, but much of her personality and past were developed from my mind
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:24 am

Name:
Rebecca Kerrin (Due to the 12 character limit on names, it is written as ‘Kerin’)
20(always, no matter how youthful her image
Race:
Human
Description (what cannot be seen from the character avatar):
Rebecca looks on just about everything she sees with a look of slight distaste. Her body is also covered by a multitude of mostly light scars. There is, however, a deep scar that runs from the front to the back of her left shoulder, and which she always make a point of leaving exposed to the air.
when not wearing armor, Rebecca is known to wear a traditional japanese kimono, as shown in this picture:

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 IMG_0001-2

Family:
The only person Rebecca considers as family is her younger brother
Hobbies:
Devoted to one purpose, Rebecca has no time for hobbies
Weapon of choice:
Rebecca will only ever fight with a pair of Hand-and-a-Half swords, (An interesting half one handed, half two handed sword, better known to Mabinogians as the Bastard sword) one pure white, one deep black. It should be noted, though, that she wears a long shield on her back
Past:
My birth was considered a failure, and even as young as 3, I was told that as a girl, I had no purpose. Even at that time, this would have been considered an outrageous concept, but ours was an isolated family. Nonetheless, though, I refused to listen to their words, confident that I would eventually find meaning to my life.
Sometime during my fourth year of life, my younger brother was born. Despite his obvious frailty, the family hailed him as everything they had desired. I did not begrudge him for this, but I was positive that such a weak child could not survive on his own. This thought circled my head for a few days, until I came to the decision to ensure his survival, by my own hands.

From then on, I spent my life ensuring that I would be in a fit state to protect my brother, in whatever way I could. By the time that he was 3, he had developed an interesting ability, which allowed me to further push myself in this regard. In this time the family attempted to direct his attention to their intents, but the smart boy was not interested. I feel rather honoured to say that I was the only one in that family who he really cared about.

Eventually, this time was brought to an abrupt close. The work of the family was far from legal, and when I was 11, (and my brother was 7) a rival group decided to remove the competition. The entire family was killed in this, for the most part as they slept. The least that could be said about my efforts to this point is that they allowed me to notice them sneaking about the house. I slipped behind them unnoticed as they slipped into my brother’s room, and when they pulled out weapons, I took them by surprise, taking out one and allowing myself to get positioned between the second and my brother. Between the shock of first killing and my youth, though, I could not really handle the other. She pushed me back, and drove a sword through me with enough strength to also cut my brother. We both in part owe our lives to the fact that she based our state of life by the amount of blood lost, rather than actually checking any details.

After they left, my brother, who was only lightly injured, my brother pulled me away from our house, and tended to my own injuries. My needing his help for survival is not something I ever expected to happen, but I have never since thought of him as being weak. While I was unable to move, we lived on food raided from our old kitchen, but after that, we took to begging for survival. If we were lucky enough to get enough to give us more energy than what was needed for survival, my brother would attempt to earn a bit extra by pulling off a few magic tricks. He definitely made a good effort, but next to no-one wanted to pay a couple of urchins for such tricks.

Nonetheless, though, his tricks did save our life. About two years after we hit the streets, a woman noticed our tricks. I was expecting such an obviously well off person to just pretend she had not noticed us, but to my surprise, she not only noticed us, but stopped to watch my brother’s tricks for the whole day. At the end, she offered to take us to live at her home. Though I wondered about her having an ulterior motive, my brother seemed to find her trustworthy, and men in the streets had begun taking notice of me, meaning that it could be no worse than remaining as we were. As it turned out, she had nothing but the best of intentions for us. I to this day cannot understand her generosity, although my brother says she seemed lonely at the time.
The next few years were happier ones. I resumed training in my ability to protect, eventually achieving a mastery of the art. My brother also worked on his own ability, eventually mastering it, too. This too, though, was only fleeting. Shortly after I turned 18, a twist of life gave her an opportunity to take, but in doing so, she needed to leave us behind. I cannot understand why she chose to leave us, and our parting was a sad one. Before she left, she made and gave to me a pair of swords, and a set of armour. In such a modern world, I would have looked strange wearing them in public, but I privately wore them and trained, in the house whose expenses she continued to pay for.

About a year after our parting, strange things began to besiege our hometown. We, out of sight, played our part in dealing with this, but most of the work was done by another group, which did not mind being the centre of attention. It became a real shock, though, when She returned to our lives. However, in the time apart, she had changed, now standing as one of the masterminds behind the strangeness. Despite our past connection, I was prepared to deal with her, but my brother, in a rare display of sentimentality, prevented me from doing so. He obviously cared for her, and when she eventually, for unknown reasons, drove herself off a cliff, the event broke him. A month after, when I was distracted, he slipped out and threw himself off the very same cliff. This was a real shock to me, and I considered adding my own life to his and hers. However, I began to find myself developing a growing certainty that he had survived. Needing to prove this for myself, I sold the house that had been my home, used the money to purchase a small boat, packed all important belongings, and sailed to the location where those two had met their fate. At first, the place seemed like any other. However, as I watched, I began to notice that the local sea seemed somewhat distorted. I approached, the distortion faded, leaving what looked like a white hole in the sea. This hole itself seemed unstable, and it would probably not last much longer, meaning if I passed through, I might not be able to return. Nonetheless, it potentially held all that was ever important to me, so I picked up my belongings, leapt through,...

...To find myself standing in front of a white haired woman. Wasting no time, I asked her if she had seen someone looking like my brother. Then, realising she might have made her escape this way, I also asked if she had seen someone looking like her. The woman smiled, and told me that she could not provide the answers I sought. Annoyed at the nerve of her, I drew my swords...

...To find myself suddenly standing in a field. Cursing Whitehead’s trickery, I stepped on to continue my quest to find what is important, and distribute the deserved justice

Personal Note:
1:
Rebecca was my original character for roleplaying purposes. Her motivations were differant, and she was slightly more of a balanced character, but for the most part she is the same
2: It is a personal point of irony that Rebecca, the least intellectual of my characters, was the only one who knew what she was doing when she entered Eirinn
3: The main reason that I chose her weapons of choice to be bastard swords was to point out that she is not any variety of ninja or samurai
4: The artwork was done by my younger sister, of internet name Lyrenessa

Last edited by The Kerrins on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Someone needed a gender switch)
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 am

The note of a lonely elf.

Visitors to Filia may or may not notice an elf resting in the shadows of the healer's house. Such observers would notice the air of depression he seems to project, and his obvious malnourishment, despite the food placed carefully at his side. Any who try talking to him will be responded to with a barely intelligible rasp, however he has written down an explanation of his presence, and passed it to Atrata for the viewing of the public eye. It reads as follows:

Why do I sit here? I wait for my death.

Why do I desire death? My life lacks meaning.

Why do I feel this way? That cannot be explained in a sentence.

There was someone greatly important to me, once. To my eyes, she represented all that was good in my world. She was taken away from me, and corrupted while out of my gaze. What she did when she returned was shocking, and her death even more so. When I saw that even she could not survive the world, I lost hope, and took my life.

However, a white-haired lady intervened, saying my life still had meaning. She changed me physically, and took me to this town. Appreciative of her care, I nonetheless intended to finish my attempt. No longer having the nerve to take my own life, I sought the most dangerous creature I could find, hoping they could do what I could not. Sadly, it was not to be. By the third time I collapsed from the claws of a dragon, only to find myself unharmed in this town, I knew that whitehead had taken precautions. I decided instead to stop eating, hoping starvation could finish me. At the time of writing, I have waited for three months.

What do I wait for? I wait for my death.

(This will tie into a profile later)
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Merokin Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Seeing as how no one minds me posting, I figure I may as well make a Mero.

Name: Merokin Etruir
Birth Race: Merrybegot, a child of nature, she is part Fae and part human.
Family: Elsi Etruir(Birth Mother), her father is unknown to her at the time.
Hobbies: Opening her shop, "Wicked [Desires] and Wicked [Lovelies]", running random part time jobs, and running dungeons every once in awhile.
Weapon of Choice: Her Ego Mace--Aniki and twin cutlasses.
Hair Color: It varies, due to the Fae's enchantment. Currently black.
Eye Color: It varies, due to the Fae's enchantment. Currently unknown.
Height: 4'5"
Weight: Eternally thin, she weighs a measly 90 lbs.
Favorite Food: Berries topped with whipped cream. She loves fruit.
Theme Song: Kagami no Naka (Within the Mirror)
History:
Born frail in to a mother whose husband had deserted her, Merokin's life was never one of elegance and money, though she could do little to change this fact. Her health was extremely poor, and the smallest disease could have her coughing blood for days at a time. Also having bird bones, her body tended to break from a slip down the stairs. It was after one of those falls that she discovered her talent for magic. She healed the broken leg, but could not fix her very self. But she managed to avoid large medical fees for awhile. One day, however, she contracted a deadly virus, and was sick in bed for a month. For awhile, she went into a coma, and when she awoke her mother had lost her mind--driven insane by some unknown force. Unable to recognize her own daughter--or perhaps just uncaring of who she was--Elsi Etruir strangled Merokin and left her broken body in the woods.

The Fae found her.

The Fae--faeries invisible to the normal eye, and appear only to those brushed with death--took pity on her and restored her life, but at a cost. She was sent to Erinn, where those of the Soul Stream never die, and was granted Eternal life. However, her immortality was different from that which the others had received from Nao. She was not reborn as a gift, was not given the choice to grow old and withered or young and rejuvenated. She aged far more quickly than her friends and was reborn once a year when the Mist comes to Emain Macha in a manner too painful to be named. It was because of this and the wings on her back and the tattoos she came to Erinn with that she was looked upon with suspicion, and eventually driven away.

Every so often you will see her digging up wildflowers in a meadow and presenting them to what seem to be invisible creatures. If you do, I caution you to run, for the Fae are not so friendly but to one of their own.

Ages ago, she married twice--once for boredom, once arranged. She found no happiness in these two.

Personality: Her personality, like her image, is rapidly altering. One minute she'll be smiling, playing a game of Lemon! with her friends, or the next she'll be sitting underneath a tree in the rain, letting the cold and wetness soak into her bones. Once, she talked in third person, but now she hardly does, acting more like the adult she is beginning to feel like. She wants to become stronger, so she doesn't hinder those who she fights with, but wants to become wise as well. For without wisdom, there is no law.

Favorite Quote: "Hey there, hello there. Who's there? Just a ghost I never met."

Image via Photobucket Hunt:
~ Character Bios! - Page 2 STaR

Last edited by Merokin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Merokin
Merokin
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 am

Name:
Not found....Has been referred to as ‘Shade’ Kerrin
(As estimated from gathered information) 16
Race:
Apparently Elven
Appearance:
Through courtesy to his friends, 'Shade' often looks like this

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Shadetopresized1

Family:
‘Shade’s’ family are admitted as being his sister, Rebecca, and his adoptive mother, Eugeal
Hobbies:
He likes playing with people
Weapon of choice:
Varies. Occasionally uses Illusion
Past:
My first conscious memory? My sister, standing at my room’s doorway with a stick. She hit everyone who attempted to pass through the door until she was physically dragged away by my biological mother. I wish she had been left there. My family saw much use in me as a male heir, but only she truly cared for me.

Shortly after this time, I began to develop a skill in illusion. My biological father was heading to my room, to attempt to fill my head with more of the family propaganda. I didn’t want to hear it, and desperately wished that he would not see me. Luckily for me, he didn’t, despite the fact that I was sitting in plain sight. Intrigued by this, I began practicing this skill. After about a year, I could easily fool the senses of sight and sound. I shared knowledge of my ability to do this only with my sister, for whom I created illusionary foes for her to practice with, as she seemed dedicated to protecting me.

Several years after this, my biological family was killed by a small group of assassins. I remember at this time waking to find my sister pointing a kitchen knife at a darkly clad woman, while a man lay bleeding on the floor. I chose to remain silent, trusting her ability to fight this person off. However, she managed to disarm my sister, then picked her struggling form up and threw her against me, before plunging a short, but wide, sword through the pair of us. This being my first experience of pain, I passed out instantly from the shock.

When I came to sometime later, my sister was still on top of me, her breathing forced and uneven. At this time, I realized the full implications of having somebody protect me, in that there was a good chance that they could die as a result. At this time, I also realized that if somebody important to me were to die, I wouldn’t be able to handle the resulting emotions. Pulling together all the strength I could muster, I dragged her along to a hidden room, and put my unskilled hands to the task of treating her injuries. Her survival probably had more to do with her will to live than any actions on my behalf.

By the time she was in a state to move from this room, our limited food supplies had run out, and we were both too starved to really do anything properly. I could barely string together a basic illusion, and even at the peak of my abilities then, I could not really move us out of this state. We started begging for food in the streets, occasionally using my limited skills to attempt to draw more money.

During one such occasion, I noticed a lonely woman watching us from behind a corner of the street. Feeling curious about her interest in us, and her obvious loneliness, I pulled together all the energy I had in me, and managed to maintain my performance for the rest of the day. When I finally collapsed from exhaustion, she came straight towards me, offering me some water from a bottle she had on her. She then offered to let us live in her house, and offer I happily accepted, despite my sister’s mistrust. I remember clearly her leading us along to her van, laughing at the ticket in the windshield for parking 6 hours in a two hour zone. I remember clearly my sister firmly gripping the door as she drove at about 25 kms beyond the speed limit. I also remember clearly my first glimpse of her house, deceptively small for what it held.

About month after we first met her, we all gathered together, to discuss our lives. Not one of us really came from a happy life, and since our own names might lead to follow up assassinations, the three of us decided to leave our old identities behind us, taking on the new family name of Kerrin. The two of us had finally ceased to live in a malnourished state, and the three of us began to put further practice into our respective arts. Within a year, I had managed to learn the basics of deceiving the five outer senses of sight, sound, smell, touch and taste, and within another two, I could easily fool both the five outer, and the four inner, senses. We also developed close bonds to each other, and lived a happy live for quite some time.

All good things must end, though, and this happy time was no exception. My adoptive mother, as she had become to me, received a letter, describing in detail an old device that she had made to increase the efficiency of a ducted heating system, loaded with praise for her skills, and offering her a high place in a relatively new organisation, including provided accommodations for her. To any good mind, this sounded like a great idea. After all, she could make a name for herself this way, and would be able to uses the full extent of her skills. Furthermore, my sister was now 18, and we were not only quite capable of looking after ourselves, but were expected to under society’s eyes. Nonetheless, something about this seemed wrong, even to my mother, although she eventually did take the offer.

Our departure was as strong a memory to me as our meeting. She left each of us a gift that pandered to our skills, hugged us each briefly, then slipped into her van, driving off faster than the speed limit, as usual. I was not happy with this, and still felt there was something wrong about all this, but I consoled myself by that fact that at the very least, she was not leaving my life through the door of death.

Sometime after this, the city in which we lived began to deal with some strange occurrences. Although my sister and I dealt with these where we saw fit, another group performed the main work. I must personally say I had a high opinion of these people, so willing to operate in sight of the public eye. My sister, though, considered them to be a bunch of posers. For the most part we left this strangeness to them, until a rather shocking thing occurred. My mother returned to our lives, but operating on the side of the strangeness. We then took an active interest, and tried to predict her actions, to speak with her about her life. However, we reliably did not arrive until she was long departed, only actually seeing her on the first instance. I can remember clearly the only time we were able to catch up to her, but we were still too late. Just as we were passing along a road that ran alongside a cliff, I saw her van up ahead, skidding violently against the railing set up to prevent accidental fall. Burned into my memory is the moment where the railing broke, plunging her 500 metres into the ocean.

After this, I simply ceased to feel a care for living. My sister noticed my behaviour, and went out to find something to cheer me up. While she was gone, I wrote a suicide note, went to the cliff edge on which my mother had died, and threw myself over. Expecting death, I was dismayed to find myself in another world, in an unkillable body. For a long time, I starved myself, hoping that such methods would eventually kill me. However, this led to another problem.

On a particularly hot day in the town of Filia, I was taken inside by the healer to avoid sunstroke. Boredly gazing out the window, I felt a sudden shock when I saw my mother and sister walking past, arguing with each other, but clearly willing to be in the presence of each other. Happy for the first time in months, I called out to them. However, my throat was so parched, I could not even get out a rasp. I then climbed out of the bed to meet them, but collapsed back on the floor, once again too malnourished to act. I gratefully accepted the food offered by a surprised Atrata that night, and within a week, had fully recovered, but by this time, my family had long since departed.

Wanting to be re-united with my family, I made preparations to leave the town of Filia, knowing they were not likely to return. Expecting to spend at least a year following a dry trail, I found a pleasant surprise for once. Just as I was about to leave, I came across a man of many minds, and after probing him for information, learned that he knew the pair of them. Taking on a different guise, I began to follow him and his friends, in the hope of returning to my family

Sidenotes:

1: Shade Kerrin was my second character, and aside from a few superficial changes, his personality is the same as the original

2: In his original form, Shade was Rebecca’s father, and had no magic. Instead, he disguised himself through pure skill.
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty Jinnhin Tipton, the Fighter and Necromancer.

Post  Jinnhin Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Name: Jinnhin “Jalene” Tipton

Nickname: Jinn or Jin

Age Group: Teenager

Parents: Henric Jalene {Elven Biological Father/Deceased}, Julia Jalene (Human Biological Mother/Deceased), Caliandra Tipton {Foster Mother/Alive} and J Tipton {Foster Father/Alive}.

Race: Half-Elf

Appearance: Fox Orange Long Mullet, Deep Purple Affectionate Eyes, Pearly Skin with Cute Face, and Normal Lips.

Behavior: Caring, hot-headed and stubborn.

Abilities: Swordsmanship and First Aid.

Special Abilities: Necromancy and Clay Summonings

Special Attack: Shield Toss

Pets: Gooniebird the Clumsy Messenger Owl

Weapons: Short Swords and Hijinaku/Katherine the Arguing Demon Long Sword

Theme Music: Baldur's Gate Main Theme

Prequel History: Born in a village north of Tir Chornaill, Jinnhin was the only daughter of an elven necromancer and a human mercenary. For seven years she lived in the village. four years taking education from her father and learning manual labor from her mother, her life was nothing short of normal. One day, the village was attacked and she, along with her parents had left the village with the surviving refugees. Before they took shelter in Tir Chornaill, both her and her parents were diagnosed with a curse. Jinnhin survived when Dilys got a cure in on time, but her parents died in the process. For three years, Jinnhin was orphaned and on the street of Tir Chornaill. Her only motivation to venture is from adventurers who pass by with spoils of victory and titles of greatness. But even the adventurers who pass by are her reminders as they tend to pushed Jinn away when she asked to come with them. Close to her eleventh birthday, she comes across an elegant female warrior who accepted her request to be taken in as an apprentice. The adventures as Caliandra’s Apprentice was nothing short of exciting to Jinnhin as she traveled outside of Tir Chornaill, ventured into Iria, met Caliandra’s friends and joined in some dungeon raids while learning the skills from others. Age eleven, Jinnhin got a little carried away and gained weight. Her mentoring warrior, Caliandra requested her to lose weight and Jinnhin accepted, despite her short-timed embarrassment.

Season 1 History: Jinnhin’s instinct flared up without a warning as Jinnhin quickly dropped out of her weight loss task to see Caliandra. She search everywhere in Dunbarton and when she peeked into the library…she found Caliandra lying on the ground and one of Jinnhin’s previous improvised mentors is standing with his sword out. Rage and sorrow filled Jinnhin’s mind as she stands by Caliandra’s body. She turned her attention to the man and noticed an elven girl was with him. Enraged under a wrong thought with the loss, she drawn her sword and held the elf girl by her throat with the edge of her sword, demanding a way to bring Caliandra back from the dead. The bloodless hostage situation ended and Jinnhin was left to find out how to bring back Caliandra. Madness nearly consumed her as she looked through books. She came across a white book that is referred as Advanced Necromancy. Through her one way quest, she had not thought of it as a taboo. She hunted far and hastened. Even though the book suggested that she was short on two ingredients, she performed a resurrection ritual. It was successful…but the undead guardians attacked her in the process. Newly resurrected, Caliandra noticed Jinnhin’s situation and destroyed the undeads. Unusual to Jinnhin, she is beginning to have a firm grasp of Necromancy. Age twelve, she began to realize that she is a target for a ritual as the Lich attacked her in Sen Mag with Jinnhin’s friend, Cap was present. She was in apprenticeship and underage to take on large situations like Caliandra and her friends could take on, now she already have a nemesis that targets only her, but why? Later on, Caliandra revealed a diary to Jinnhin…Jinnhin’s Mother’s Diary. Now she knows about everything that is going on. The Lich was once her father’s careless apprentice who turned into a lich for abusing Necromancy and he clearly wants to increase his power by transforming Jinnhin into a Lich Queen and kill her to become a Lich King. While looking for leads to the whereabouts of the Lich, she attended two weddings; the second wedding made her an official daughter of Caliandra and J as she became a Tipton with her fostering mother. Through the hardship of finding out where the Lich is and trying to help her friends survived an undead army assault that the Lich dispatched for her capture, she finally came across leads that the Lich was in Maiz, Iria. Now, she and her new family, along with their friends, made a direct assault against the Lich. There, she mortalized the Lich, returning the Lich to his living form with a ritual described in the lost last page of the white book. The Lich was killed for the last time as Jinnhin provoked a brutal warrior named, Ravenger into mincing the mortal Lich. A celebration was held in victory and comfort of the Lich’s Demise.

Season 2 History: After the celebration, Jinnhin and Cap helped escort the drunken happy Caliandra to the hotel (the dock at Emain’s Restaurant). The next morning, Jinnhin had in-bed breakfast with her family and Cap before she gone with Caliandra to get Caliandra’s physical examined by Agnes. After the examination, the surprised Caliandra came out and told Jinnhin the results. Jinnhin was surprised about the results and gone with Caliandra to tell her foster father, J about the results. They found J at the square and Caliandra requested his attention in a private distance from the public. J is the first who hardly flinched about the results; instead he calmly accepted the fact that his wife is now pregnant with his child. In Dunbarton, Jinnhin and Caliandra visited Thomas for some time away from fighting. While at Dunbarton, Caliandra and Jinnhin went to Manus to have the baby’s gender checked. The results are clear enough…a boy. The boy is born as Cathail as a couple of incidents played out. In Vale, an alter entity revealed herself as Katherine the First Lich Queen while a Lich named, "Hades" attacked. It is a problem to Jinnhin since she has to hold up her promise to take care of Cathail while her foster parents are finding the client and the assassin that marked them. Later on while recuperating from a loss, she detected another dark presence besides her own. She pursued the presence and discovered the client. A necromancer from the Society of Necromancers (SoN), named Zalkin. The encounter was short when J fended him off with little help from Jinn's Clay Lich summoning. Later on in Emain, Hades attacked again and Katherine took over Jinnhin again. In a losing fight, Katherine evacuated three of her companions out of the cathedral. She faced certain death from Hades' ice sphere attack. Laying in the garden of Filia, Jinnhin woke up to see an elf girl. She felt something is missing, a void in her heart. Hoping it'll pass along the way, she traveled with the elf girl through Udahl and into Dunbarton. Feeling that something is wrong, she suggested and led the elf girl and their new elven friend to Tir Chornaill. After they left Dunbarton's north gate, they encountered Zalkin once again. With only one harmless blast from Zalkin's Dark Bolt, Jinnhin retreated in fear as if her courage towards Necromancy was gone with Katherine. After the two elves searched, they found Jinnhin curled up into a ball in fear by the Dunbarton's Moon Gate. After recovering, they traveled to Emain Macha, hoping to avoid a second encounter with Zalkin. Along the way, she saw smoke from Emain Macha. She ran to its north gate and seen it destroyed. At the Cathedral, she remembered the name, "Hades" and then remembered the person who Katherine fought with her companions. The table has turned as their new elven friend attacked them, who was quickly defeated by J and became the elf girl's servant (Voluntarily). After the incident, Angron came along and both he and J found out that Jinnhin lost her memory of her relations to them when she distrusted them and even was ready to fight when Angron gripped Ares, his sword. It was a short fight as Jinnhin fell. The demon sword that was in her possession, Hijinaku explained to J about the situation and how to solve it. Shortly after J left and Angron already gone, Jinnhin separated from her elf friends to the Dragon's Ruin to rediscover herself. Instead of finding herself, she encountered Zalkin again at the Dragon's Ruin. Zalkin persuaded Jinnhin into not running away from him and hear him out with an apology and his version of the truth about the Emain Incident with Hades. He told her that Caliandra and J abandoned her to fight Hades in a losing fight. Angered about the betrayal, she traveled to Dunbarton while Zalkin followed. She tracked down J with only instinct and assumptions as she approached the Library. There, Hades was defeated by Angron and J noticed Jinnhin only to shortly see Zalkin by her side. J charged for Zalkin, but was blasted back by Jinnhin's Dark Bolt. Angron aided J by keeping Jinnhin out of the fight, but in the process, he accidentally burnt her. Zalkin revealed his true self by striking everyone with a multi dark bolt attack, including his new apprentice, Jinnhin. Zalkin was defeated when Angron tossed him to J and Jinnhin as the two starts brutally beating on him. The fight was done and Caliandra entered. Zalkin gets up again, only to be killed by Caliandra's torturing. Melson, Zalkin's contracted assassin attempted to kill Cathail, but Jinnhin and Thomas averted it by Jinnhin pulling Cathail closer to her to avoid the crossbow bolt and Thomas' Ice Bolt, killing Melson with a clean head shot. Afterward, Jinnhin left to Bangor. While she got close to Barri Dungeon, Hijinaku told Jinnhin that Katherine is near. Knowing what J told her about how to find herself, she sends a letter to J. J and Caliandra met with Jinnhin at Dragon's Ruin. Jinnhin explained about Katherine in Barri Dungeon and the three ventured into Barri Dungeon. They fought through goblins, mimics and imps, and they defeated the ogres that runs the mine dungeon. Katherine appeared and challenged J to a special duel in response to the proposal to returning to Jinnhin so she can remember again. J defeated her and Hijinaku absorbed her. Now, the demon sword became Hijinaku and Katherine as Jinnhin got her memory restored.

Season 3 History: At the newly repaired Emain Macha, Caliandra and Jinnhin meet up with Angron and Xenny for an announcement. Angron told them that he is going to have some time off being a mercenary to take the society to the beach. Now Jinnhin have to get ready for the beach.

Note: More will be added as Jinnhin's story moves on.

Last edited by Jinnhin on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty J the Wanderer

Post  Jtipton Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 am

This one'll be for J. I'll post more when I get to them.

Theme Song: Castlevania series-Vampire Killer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_IMGd9zHA)

Race: Human Werewolf (infected)

Height (RP purposes): 5'11"

Weight (RP purposes): 215 lbs.

Family: None here in Erinn.

Favorite food: Steaks, but he's not picky...
(And taking a leaf from Jinn, I think I'll etch the rest as if in a conversation with him, Mabi-style. Laughing )

You see a young man in shining chain armor, his brown hair messy, but covering one brown eye slightly. He holds an intricatly-designed helmet in one hand, observing you calmly. At his sides are a pair of sharp, heavy-looking blades, and across his back is a large kite shield. He addresses you in a level tone, carefully considering what he's going to say, and almost devoid of emotion as he speaks.
"...Yes?"

(Private Story)
[Unfamiliar]
He gazes at you for a moment.
"I'm a swordsman. I travel a lot."

[Familiar]
He nods, apparently deciding on something.
"My home world was covered in snow for most of the year...At least where I lived. It was a hard life, but satisfying nonetheless."

[Friend]
He smiles, and seems a little embarassed by the question.
"...I served as part of the military of my village...We had another town nearby, so we often cooperated against threats."

(Nearby Rumors)
"...If you're willing to put in the effort, you can learn a lot and gain a lot of treasure by exploring Iria."

(Skills)
He smirks before looking at you and shaking his head.
"I'm mostly a fighter...I could teach you a few things about it if I wanted, but experience is the best teacher."

(Part-time Jobs)
He looks at you, seeming offended.
"If I need something done, I'll do it myself, I think. The townsfolk can always use another hand, though. Ask them."

(Classes and Training)
"The school of life will do you good. However, you'd do well to find a less harsh teacher than I."

(Paladin)
"Hmm. Knights of Light, huh? Skilled fighters, but their defensive abilities aren't consistent. If you have to fight one, try and use that to your advantage."

(Dark Knight)
"..."
He looks as if considering something for a moment, then nods.
"Your best bet is to try and outlast them. A Dark Knight can't wear his armor forever without it draining his life. If he makes the mistake of pushing his luck, you can win easily."

(Topics he doesn't know anything about.)
"No idea..."
"...Have you asked someone else?"
"...I don't know anything about that."
He simply gazes at you and shrugs, shaking his head.

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty Who is Xeek?

Post  Xeek Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Now * drum roll* the moment you all been waiting for! Xeek :p I won't put the story just a few basic things about Xeek I will also put some of my comments and things that your char don't know... and sometimes Xeek don't know either

Name: Xeek

Age: 16 (plus 1000 years XP, he gets one RP year every G)

Race 1/3 Human (dad side) 1/3 elf (mom's side... ironic since he hates Elf) 1/3 dragon! (from his dad also..it used to be demon, but i changed it)

More about race: He looks humanish.. except for the red hair. But.. He is actually 1/3 elf and has dragon blood within him. He is very strong he just don't know how to control his strength and agility. His parents got married and had a baby... Xeek....

Family: His mom and dad , both unknown. What is known his mom was an elf and his dad was extremely strong, he was known as the No winged Angel or Demonic Angel. (Xeek does not know this) His family was killed when his father was weak the other elf did not like the idea of a "mutt" elf. So they struck losing a lot of people A LOT. Even tho he was weaken. His mother was a very good archer ( ironic again huh?)

After family's death: After his mom died (father already dead) his mom gave her life to kill every archer that was firing at Xeek. But when she died an army of paladins and elf with swords came at Xeek, and here came the 4th angel.( There is 8 angels. The odd numbers except 7 are light. And all the even except 0 are Dark. ( 0 was his dad) The number is said by the number of wings. The higher the number the stronger. 7 is so strong he can take on all the others together. 6 can take on 5-0 together and so on... ) The 4th angel (Dark) came and carried Xeek ( which is why Xeek wants to be a Dark knight) The paladins tried to attack the 4th but he whipped them out in a single strike. The angel then took him to where he stayed until he was 10 years old. (He was 4 at this time).

What he hates: Paladins, elfs, archer... for all the information above. Also Paladins send him to the place where he stayed 1k years.

Food: Loves meat (explains why he is a fatty in mabi, not rp wise)

Weapons: Mainly used two sword, or a claymore (the claymore should be stronger than the 2 swords but... Mabi didn't make it like that)

Class/Job/W.e you wan't to call it: He is mainly a fighter.. but he uses magic and such to help his fighting skills.

Additional: His attacks and moves (rp wise) are made by me. ;D they might seem over power, but he can't control them well so he misses and fails A LOT. The ones that are faster are not as strong but most likely to hit.

Enemies: Knarex (which is also in Erinn but Xeek don't know he exist) 7 angels (not 0 because well he is going to become 0, but when he does.... *spoils*)

How he got to Erinn: The King's daughter daughter likes him( he likes her). They went outside the castle walls where they got attacked, the king didn't know xeek, and Xeek killed the one who attacked them, the king thought Xeek hurt the princess which she got hurt by the one who attacked him. An army of paladins came and arrested Xeek. His punishment was to send him to another world. Where times does not pass by. When they did as he passed through the portal his necklace broke (giving by his mom, the necklace is the statue of the 7 winged angel) When it broke it split in half, also splitting Xeek (Xeek and Knarex) Xeek didn't see Knarex, at first when Knarex talked to him Xeek though he was going crazy (since they LOOKED, not anymore, alike). Then Nao (tada my Erinn edition) came and rescued them both Xeek didn't see Knarex so he just went normal. Oh yea they where there for 1kk, Xeek instead of training (like knarex) He was to busy going insane and sane again which explains why he is a bit nuts.

Personality: Very childish, he can switch to very mature from time to time, but mainly childish. He has different attitudes and personalties + talks to himself. He is very proud (Pride is a sin ;o). He is sometimes friendly to elfs and Paladins, even tho he says rude comments, but he can also be as 13itch.

That is all for now =D If you have a question or I left something out, just ask me. I wil be editing this a lot o.o

Last edited by Xeek on Sun May 17, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Left something out =D)
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 am

('Scuse my spelling...)
Name: Omni Sagi
Type: Demon, wolf demon/half human
Family: Dead Mother, sevral siblings, brother Angron (sorta at least in errin), twisted father (dead)
Hobbies: lying in the grass and staring at the sky, feeding the local dogs
Weapon of Choice: Her golves, which can light on fire not harming her hands
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4'8
Weight: 75 pounds
Favorite Food: Fruit, bacon, she isn't too picky considering its rare for her to get a meal herself
Theme Song:
Her Charactor's Story(From Charactor Prospective(at least the begining)): [i]"It was my 3rd birthday I couldn't wait to see mom again she always had sweet treats for me." *I thought as I walked down the hallways of the cold dark ice-covered hall.It had always been better for me when my mom was around, she never let my dad 'test' me, or at least thats what he calls it...but I don't know if thats what the word means, I mean he just throws me into a pit of monsters...and after giving me those strange pills that seemed to make my mana grow, they hurt though so I don't like them...*I finally reached the doorway to my moms room when I heard a scream, I ran along into the room...there was my mom, on the ground covered in blood...beheaded. There I saw Toren, my older brother with a bloodstained sword in one hand with half his face and body black. His red eyes glared at me. I stood there in horror at the sight of it all. My mind dazed from the sight of it all. All I could hear was Toren's evil laugh and all could see was his beating red eyes staring at me. My heart seemed to stop beating as my brother stepped forward. My eyes shot open I couldn't run, I couldn't move, all I could do was stare at his eyes...once he was in slashing distence he took a step forward and grabbed me by the hair. He pulled be up; eyes to eyes. Then I was sure I would die. Suddonly, he hissed these words; "Haterd will fill you, then I will kill you..." Blood was already dripping down my face as my hair almost ripped out. He brought his blade up to my face and laughed. He then sliced one part of my face. It hurt and it stung, I was still staring at his twisted red eyes. Something inside of me snapped, I started to feel the pain of my wounds. I screamed and began to beat my tiny fists at my brother. He merely punched me once and I flew back against the wall. I must have broken something because I heard a crack. Me sevral yards away from him began to cry. I though this one thought (that would hant me forever) "I'm useless, I can't protect anyone...." those words spun around in my head for what seemed like eternity...then my brother laughing threw it sword at me, it hit my shoulder and went right into it. I didn't pull it out. I just cried and cried. After one last word from my brother; "Weak..." he went on his way. I crawled my way out of this ice hole and wandarded through the tundra. I knew no more. (Another way of saying- I passed out) I woke up covered in bandages in a small bed in a log house with sevral other hurt people. My vison was not clear and everything was blurry. I murmmered these words; "Where...am...I?" Dilys walked over and explained to me that some fishermen had found me flouting in the ocean. "I can't belevie you survived that!" Tears began to roll down
mycheeks as I remembered what happened. Dilys told me that everything was going to be alright and that I should just rest. It took me time but I recovered. A year had passed and I resided to Tir. Now only one thing drived me, revenge. Those scars never left me as I continued to travel about, I found a guild and desided to join it out of curiousity. Soon I met many people and we had tons of adventures. I will always feeling conferitable when i'm around them. They always make me feel, wanted. I won't ever let any of them die.
~Omni Sagi~

Extras-
Story 1~ The Golves Of Kagi:
I was age 6 and already top in Ranald's school I never really had much of a smile and I wasn't always 'smart'. I probably needed a better education I thought to myself. I had on tattered clothes and only held but a dagger givin to me by Ranald. I glanced around and I noticed a the bulliten board next to the Tir school. I saw a peice of paper pinned onto the board. Although I couldn't really read I made out the words to be; 'Pay for work - Blacksmith Shop' This made my face glow with a smile. This was just what I needed! I would work for a bit then get some money to pay for classes in dunbarton. I took the paper and started to walk towards the Smithy, suddenly I heard a voice behind me. "Look its the mutt girl" Mutt girl is a name the kids at the school had for me when I accidently showed my wolf ears and wolf tail. I didn't understand why they hated me so much. I kept walking intill I felt something hit my head. I turned around and it was a rock. My smile had already disapeared the moment I heard 'mutt girl' but my face turned into a frown, not and angry one but a sad one. I saw the other kids start to throw sticks and berrys or whatever they could find at me. One rock hit me square in the face and I could feel the blood rush down from my forhead. Lets face it, I was alone and I didn't have any friends at all but I couldn't give up yet, I needed to get revenge on Toren and I couldn't wait time on these punks I thought to myself. I began to walk away proudly intill I heard some one scream these words; "I bet your mom was just as ugly and stupid as you are!" I snapped. I turned around and grabbed a rock in the air that was flying for my face. I glared at them. One or two of them seemed to twitch but one of the bigger ones stepped forward. I knew he was rich for he was the only one with a swordsmenship uniform on, he also had a broadsword which around here, was pretty awesome. I knew he wanted to challenge me, so I took his offer by drawing my dagger out of a stiched leather shelth I made myself. The battle was on in seconds. He rushed forward at me and brought his sword down. I brought up my dagger blocking it. He began to push on my dagger with his broadsword, I knew I couldn't last much longer, the blade on my dagger was begining to chip. I quickly jumped back dodging the broadsword from slicing my head. Then I jumped forward and sliced the kid's cheek. He fell down on the ground, with tears in his eyes he got up, "KILL THE MUTT GIRL!" He screamed. Soon I was down on the ground with 15 people kicking at me, I heard a voice from afar; "STOP!" The kids seemed to back away and run off. There was stewart on a horse. I got up. He asked me what had happened I told him everything, he gasped when I said I only had a chipped dagger as a weapon. He handed me a pair of big band golves and told me about their powers, and about the power of Kagi. I thanked him, he told me to come to dunbarton to get an education, again I told him I didn't have the money. "Thats fine" he said with a grin, "just help me with the potions after class" and soon enough I was learning how to read write and use these golves.

(More storys coming if you care xP)
THIS IS IMCOMPLETE-Not done with all of it Razz but it will do.
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Angron Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 am

Character Name: Angron
How You Heard About The RP Society: Kayeori
How Long Have You Been Role playing?: Three years to be exact.
Is English Your First Language?: No.

Theme: Kratos' theme: Kratos' theme: Tales of Symphonia: OST / Unknown soldier -Breaking Benjamin

A Short Biography Of Your Character: His past is shady. He was born into the world of Erinn at an age of 7 with no memories to lose. Unlike others he was found lifeless in near by woods of Tir Chornail. A boy found him actually, passed out, and dying from several 'mishap' wounds. The boy took him home with help of his mother Angron's wounds recovered and gave him something to eat, Angron didn't know how to speak at first, but he was a fast learner. In matter of weeks he started to speak more wisly than regular seven year olds, and had perfect mind of a warrior. Sharp, fast, and cunning. He went to school later on, learning math, literature, magic, history of Erinn, and of course combat. He didn't exceed much on methods of thinking, he was easily bored and eagered to learn magic and combat to combine them together for his advantage. The teacher was facinated with Angron's mind, and studied him carefully, although he was not interested in 'fine' subjects Angron took interest that would really help him out in the open.

Angron was transferred to different school then. There Angron learned the basics of combat, survival, and magic, and when it came to sparring time he was furious. He sometimes even managed to hurt his own opponents so bad that they were hospitalized for weeks, but rarely monthes. He wasn't kicked out strangely, the teacher encouraged him. He never talked with anyone in school except teachers, and rarely took any allies. By the time when he was around his teens he finally graduated the school and he was awarded with a claymore, a black robe, a set of armor, and some gold for adventure. Finally, the gateway to his destiny was finally open. When he returned to Tir Chornail it was attacked by a giant Golem without any resistance at all. The golem was covered in bright green flames and with each step it left behind a green trails of fire, many people's lives were taken.

He didn't stand for this, although he felt fear in his heart a voice rang in his head, "Your destiny awaits." Angron couldn't tell if it was woman's or man's either way that was his hometown and no one was going to destroy it. Angron found the courage to take up his blade and steeled his resolve to aid the towns people from a brutal raid of a single Golem.

He took up his arm and fearlessly charged into the fray. In the end the town ended up in ruins, and with Angron managed to stopping such a beast he wasn't praised, instead he was mocked, defiled, and cursed upon for bringing such destruction. It was true that fight was brutal, but what about Angron? His reasons for protecting them? Even his family that he knew for years now cursed his name, with sorrow filled heart he was automatically vanished from the town never to come back again. To this day Angron lives near by the dungeon 'Ciar' slaugthering any Golem dared to come out from the dungeon. He never left the spot even to this day. Once in a while people would come to Angron giving him the money in order to slay monsters that causes problems in the town. Then one day a man came speaking to Angron about what lies ahead of him, what he must accomplish. The warrior denied it and sat still drinking away the booze that he recently bought, but when the mercenary looked up again the man disappeared only to find a finely crafted blade on his side. Angron swung the blade giving it a feel and slashing, it was almost it was part of him in a way.... Battle hardened, and a rejected hero. He didn't have any parents in first place, and he knew well.

Angron smiled, it wasn't his, but it was something he would give back one day. With it he slew many monsters as well as mightest of all Golems gaining him a title of a 'Golem Slayer', but he desired for more power. For what purpose? Angron asked himself over and over again why he desired it, if it was revenge Angron was terribly mistaken, but little did he know that fate was guiding his path.... To the unknown. As many say, time would only tell.

He envied every time when he saw the lit up windows of the houses in Tir Chornail. Families.... They all had someone to look after, but what was he? From what he knew he was found in the woods, just lying there lifeless with wounds all over his body from 'mishap' landing to Erinn. Angron remembered little about his childhood, all of them he managed to forget because he wanted to. Most of them. The time that he slew the Golem that ravaged through the town and he was cursed upon this was a kind of scar that left his heart singing in pain. During his years of travel Angron actually enjoyed reading to ease his 'lonliness', it was a poem about a hero or probably a villian named 'Razgriz' the man came from southern sea, only to appear when history witnesses a great change. With his power he brought death upon the land, and died, after a period of slumber he awakened again and returned to help menkind through struggle as a great hero. The story greatly confused him, but somewhat felt he was related to this topic.

Of course, Angron was nor a hero or a villian, but with a destructive ability that he had he brought destruction while protecting townspeople. What was he really? That was a second question that he brought up to only to himself. A road to light? Road to dark? Or road to the dawn?

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:
What type of character do you play?: Magic Warrior

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: (Fri-Sun) Weekends mostly, if my mother and father isn't home I will be able to get on during regular week.
Angron
Angron
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikika Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 am

Name: Laikika

Family: Mother, Katsuna. Father ...unknown. Presumed to be elven.

Friends: Silvreno and Caliandra

A Special Someone: She intends to marry Silvreno one day ;D

Hobbies: Weaving and Spinning, Fashion

Weapons of Choice: Bow and sword. Not necessarily at the same time.

Hair Color: Golden

Height:a little smaller than an average 10 year old

Weight: Don't ask a lady her weight! ...she has trouble maintaining a healthy weight. She's usually too thin.

Favorite Food: Milk

Theme Song: The calling - 2002

After Katsuna became a hero, she became bored with everyday monster battling, town protecting,dungeon crawling. So she became an explorer instead. With her bravery, her strength and her wealth, she would often be out of reach for months, even years at a time. One day, after a particularly long absence, she came back with a baby daughter. When asked who the lucky father was, Katsuna laughed and smiled mysteriously. But one thing was for sure. The child's father was not human. The little bright eyed baby had the pointed ears of an elf, or half elf, in this case.

Katsuna was well aware that her adventures were not suitible for a baby. But at the same time, she was frustrated by the lack of freedom in her life, the thing which she most prized. After talking it over, she left Laikika to be raised by Nao, and went back to her adventuring life. Nao naturally looked after Lai well, and Lai was brought up in a gentle and well-mannered fashion. Unfortunately, the brave hero's daughter ended up rather timid and shy as well. When she turned 10, she became uneasy at her mother's failure to visit- it had been 3 years, the longest span of time yet. Both Nao and she decided that it was time for Laikika to go out in the world, and seek her mother if she could.

Well, after a horrifically long absence, I thought I would come back. Here's a story that not only explains what happened to Katsu, but explains Laikika too, though it does not exactly make Kat look like 'mommy-of-the-year.' I suppose even Katsuna is human XD. Laikika is my main, though I may use Katsu here and there.
Laikika
Laikika
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Miell Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Name: Miell Thurinel

Age: 20 (technically 17 due to a rebirth, but I don't count it)

Birthday: Lughnasadh 2nd of April

Birth race: Elf

Hair: Long, straight; blonde

Eye Color: Medium blue

Personality:
Virtues
* Easy-going
* Calm
* Playful
* Clever

Vices
* Sarcastic
* Short tempered
* Can be verbally aggressive
* Somewhat greedy

Hobbies: Exploring, dungeon crawling, fighting, sneaking into Vales….

Theme: Ballad of Fallen Angels by Yoko Kanno

Weapon of Choice: Leather long bow and a dagger

Past: Miell was originally black haired and green eyed, but still an elf. She traveled with a group of elves who roamed the desert, seeking riches, and rarely ventured into the pillar walls of Filia. For years they searched for treasure, but came up empty-handed. Miell began to grow restless and longed to travel beyond the desert. She looked to the group she traveled with as a family and was reluctant to leave them, but with their blessing and best wishes Miell eventually set off to fulfill her desire to explore. She traveled into Rano and entered the forest, crossed the white-sand desert, then drifted into the prairie. In the distance, Miell saw the purple haze of the Nubes mountains with their snow-capped peaks and knew there was far more for her to see. From the maze of Solea, Miell moved into Physis and was unprepared for the land of snow. Her clothing was loose and light, made to keep her cool in the desert heat and did little for warmth in the cold. The elf explorer was concerned as her food supply diminished and the nights dropped below freezing. To keep warm and to hopefully find a town, Miell traveled through the night and soon collapsed from exhaustion. A hunting party of Giants found the half-frozen elf and brought her into Vales. One kept her at their home in secret, caring for the elf until she was able to pull herself together. Miell slowly became friends with this giant and others in the town and stayed with them. This giant made for her a small ring with her name engraved in it; a small gift she wore since it was given to her. During the time of the Giant and Elf wars, Miell was neutral and wanted no part of the fighting. The giants were her friends, but the elves were her kin and she could not stand to see either slaughtered. The elves raided Vales later on and captured Miell, labeling her as a traitor. Her punishment was death.

Present: Miell appeared again in Filia years after, now with blonde hair and blue eyes. She came through the Soul Stream with no memories of her past life. After learning how to use a bow and wield a dagger, Miell made plans to leave Filia and visit other lands. Her desire to travel and explore was still strong and after buying her horse, Xios, Miell left Filia and moved to Tir Chonail. She knows of the hatred between elves and giants, but cannot help but be interested in giants after seeing them in Tir Chonail, working, fighting, or chatting with humans. Some time later, she sneaked into Vales and spent three days observing the giants in their snowy land (this time with a warm robe given to her by a friend). On her 18th birthday, Miell was pulled back into the Soul Stream where she met Nao. Nao, with a smile, handed her a small box and told her to open it once she returned to Erinn. Once Miell was back in Erinn, she opened the box and was surprised to see a ring inside. On the inner part of the ring was her name engraved. She wears the ring constantly now and panics if it is dropped or lost. Much like her previous self, Miell still travels and doesn't stay in one place for too long. Though she has no memories of her former self, she feels a connection to the ring she wears and tends to avoid Filia when she can.

Character history with the player: I'm part of a mock-medieval combat group where I play an elven slave. Her original, elven, name was Miell but was changed once she was taken in by her "owner". I had wanted to use her new name for a Mabi elf, but it was already taken so I ended up using Miell. Razz

Miell
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty new character diferent story

Post  dweramond Thu May 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Character Name: Achiless
How You Heard About The RP Society :I'm still dwer behind the name XP
How Long Have You Been Role playing? 5 near 6 years
Is English Your First Language? no no and no I'm French
A Short Biography Of Your Character:. Achilles:who dose not know him?...everyone in fact well not really because:in real i am the legendary Achilles i ,long ago, was a warlord , one of the bests, but then gone away and i started the story everyone know:Achilles dying by a single arrow...i then changed names for Achilles and now I'm trying to get my former equipments,friends,glory and all back..
What type of character do you play? Legendary Warrior
What is your Mabinogi schedule? The same as on dwer
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poalTChx2nk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfHD_25Pis8 (pain and riot by three days grace)
Moved to Bios section where it belongs - Cap
yup yup cap i just couldnt find the bio section when i made it @.@ i still dont know half the forum XD

Last edited by dweramond on Sat May 16, 2009 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

~ Character Bios! - Page 2 Empty Xenark / Rekren. (Xeek)

Post  Xeek Fri May 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Eh I didn't know if I had to make a new forums account for each character. XP If I do tell me. o_o

Name: Xenark
Mains looks: White hair and earings.
Personality: Arse, not shy, says what he thinks.
Birth location: Earth

Short Bio(Made my Anedura out of Xeek's idea):
From the deep spot of the pit, he crawled to the gate. Then stood before multiple gateways each with its own name: Aviron, Norrath, Azeroth, Nosgoth, Earth and Erinn. Erinn was the path. The path was long. Old stenght was renewed; fire burned, thunder struck, water flowed, and the wind howled. He stood in the middle of a plain staring at the huge dragon statue. "Ehh.. beats the living out of hell.."

(I made this while I was RPing it popped into my head XP)
Before Erinn: Xenark was a regular human. He was very shy, never spoke his mind, and very cocky about his strength. He has a crush on this girl, but never dared to tell her how pretty she was, no one in the village told her. One day he and the girl where alone in a barn, she confessed to him that she thought nobody liked her. He liked her and so did half the village. He went outside the barn for a second, thought about it, and went back inside to tell her how pretty she was, and how much he loved her. But when he went inside the girl has killed herself. She had lit herself on fire, and Xenark had decided he will tell her. He jumped in the fire so she can hear him. They both died. Xenark was suppose to go to heaven, and her to hell. But Xenark traded his soul in place of her. Before Xenark was pushed into the "pit" He promised he wouldn't let that happen again. After he got to hell, he decided his life was not over yet. He found it, he crawled his was up the pit, only too enter the interception. The interception of the worlds, he knew he couldn't return to earth, so he went to Erinn because of the similar names. But, you get a gift for leaving hell, he got the power of elements. He was no longer human.. he was a demon.
(Tada =D )

Name: Rekren
looks: As in game.
Personality: Emoish, sad, darkish thinks he is the only one to suffer from pain.

Shortbio( Also made by Anedura, with ideals from Xeek ofcourse XP):
Misery is all this has brought me. The rumors spread like wilffire. "Find it and the power of theft and exchange shall be yours. Others will be at your mercy." His words callled fourth thieves, merchant, commoners, royals ,and bloodlust. Many died among them, my parents, but no one found it nor quit, yet they held no idea of its power. Then, at the deepest pit of the Thor'megorth Cavern, I stood before a boulder, written upon with some blue powder in some ancient language. With my hands upon it, it twisted itself as a portal. I entered. There it was, a chest...the chest that held the power few wanted, yet many looked for. Then I was cursed, the chest. It opened and its power, without warning, I consumed. This in seconds I no longer was in Tokra'damatheche nor Ther'megorth. I stood in a field surrounded by wolf. "Yo" A man called out to me. He had silver hair with purple eyes, "Rekren, come."

Any questions MSG me XP (Xeek) Or Anedura (which is also Zurven)

Last edited by Xeek on Sun May 17, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon May 25, 2009 1:00 am

Name: Kisia DewCatcher
Race: High Elf
Family: Very little is known about Kisia's family. Kisia herself only remembers being raised by a very caring human couple. Her best friend Jynxi is like a sister she never had.
Hobbies: Anything to do with water. Swimming, taking baths, etc...
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrows. Preferably any sort of longbow if available.
Hair color: Golden Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: Just under 4'10"
Weight: 163lbs
Favorite Food: (anything that makes her plump...) Bring on the chocolate!
Kisia lead a rather secluded childhood. Being a High Elf she felt as if she was looked down upon being raised by humans. Despite this she grew up in a very loving household, but she always dreamed about bigger cities. When she was old enough she left the forest city of Lara and made her way to the big city of Veril. It was here she met Jynxi in the local Inn. They had many good times together and few a run ins with the authorities. But all in all a nice life indeed. Both of the two women followed the principles of the god of water which only strengthened their bond. Many years went by and all sorts of adventures followed.
Kisia had decided to make a trip back to the Silver Forest and visit her old home. The thought of telling her parents of everything she had done to this point excited her. But saidly she never made it home. Still to this day she is unsure of what happend, and most of her memories except those she was closest to have faded away. Nao was standing over her when she woke back up. She explained to Kisia that she would take her to the land of Erinn where she could live among other elves who would treat her better. For this she was happy, but at the same time she missed her best friend and the parents who raised her. But they were little more then pictures with names in her mind now.
Kisia is actually a char that I made not long ago in a text rp DnD game. I made her really just to try out the ranger class but I lost direction with her. Both leveling wise and rpwise. So I figured bring her into Mabi and see how she does. So far I will say it has been a great choice.

Last edited by Kayeori on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu May 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Every time I stared at Gatemo's profile, I couldn't seem to edit it the right way. So I'm redoing both his and Silvreno's bios altogether to keep up with their recent changes. And yes, this does make Gatemo kind of ancient, but hey. Rebirthing has its uses. XD

Name: Gatemo, AKA The Wolf of Eweca

Birth Race: Incubus - Fomor/Formor. (Whichever spelling of the word you prefer.)

Family: Kurohi, Silverno, and Katsuna

Hobbies: Training, travelling, cooking, and especially alchemy. Right now he’s working on ways to give potions a better, sweeter taste. Recent success in making stamina potions taste like lemonade.

Weapon of Choice: Maces, double-edged blades

Hair Color: Ash/white

Build: Usually thin, lithe, and light, but a healthy weight at the same time.

Favorite Food: APPLES, berries, strawberries...just about anything else with the color red...

Theme Song: Garbage - The World Is Not Enough /Bad Apple!!

Battle Theme: The 13th Struggle - Kingdom Hearts 2

At first he couldn't remember; and now he wishes he never did. Gatemo turned out to be one of the very beings he hunted for the sake of Erinn long before he made his deal with a succubus - a Fomor. His history dates back to before the Goddess Morrighan managed to put an end to the war. Afterward, becoming tired of the malice and bitterness his fellow Fomors still had toward the humans, he started to wonder if there were other ways to bring about an end to all the fighting. When questioning his friends about their own hatreds, he was considered a sympathizer and blasphemer, and after a few events which led to his trying to sneak into Erinn, a traitor.

Nao, having been caught up in watching the development during his escape, rescued Gatemo just as his pursuers had nearly caught up to him. After explaining his situation to her, she agreed to help in the most unusual way - in return for giving up his life as a Fomor, he could see things from the human's side, gain the answers to his questions, and then some. While he wouldn't be able to remember those questions, Gatemo was sure time would bring them up again, so agreed.

Hence the start of his new life in the human's world; and sure enough time living among them did raise questions. Perhaps it was because of what he still was, but he found himself sympathizing somewhat with Fomors once understanding more about the cause to why they loathed humans and vice versa. However, he couldn't agree with their actions, nor the humans; but the more he stayed among people, the more he started to develop a bitter hatred both sides. After his encounters with the Rose of Twilight, which led to him breaking Nao's spell over him to regain his past memories, he also understood the couldn't side with either.

Gatemo still keeps under his usual guise as a human. Aside from a select few who know him for what he is, he tries to keep his true self as secret as possible. He nearly succeeded in this by secluding himself from the world by disappearing into Connous with his new family; but the peace found there was short-lived. Having been driven out of hiding by Fomor hunters, he and his "wife" were forced into drifting again, and knowing their son wouldn't survive the journey, forced to leave him behind to give the boy a chance in leading a more peaceful life.

Tired of the fighting himself, Gatemo has recently taken to searching for ways to stop conflicts in Erinn once and for all. The more he searches, the more detached to those around him he's become, the more his hatred grows; and yet through all of it, he's managed to keep up appearances near-perfectly. His motives are nothing short of questionable to those who learn them...if they ever learn them.

That Special Someone

Kurohi and Katsuna

Character’s Friends…

…are something he’ll always treasure and would do whatever’s in his power to protect, no matter how withdrawn. Friends of his tend to get really lucky in life, or so he says.

Of course, his ideals on protection and luck have gotten a little switched around...

At first, Gatemo was just going to be a random, happy-go-lucky kind of guy I threw out of my imagination; but for some reason on rebirth, I decided to reincarnate an old samurai character of mine. Their personalities are pretty much the same, aside from the former person being possessed by his deceased and psychotic friend. I felt he deserved a new start - one where his ideals wouldn’t leave him so isolated from society, he didn’t wind up going mad at random due to a bloodlusting spirit, and he wasn't a wanted man for killing over 500 people... c.c; He was a nice guy that just got caught in a series of unfortunate events. Unfortunately, he'd gotten caught up in another mess here...

Last edited by Gatemo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu May 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Name: Silvreno

Birth Race: Incubus - Fomor

Family: Gatemo (Father), Kurohi (Mother), Laikika (Wife)

Hobbies: Listening to the rain, stargazing, etc. Anything that can be done in pairs and groups. For as quiet as he is around people, he does enjoy listening and having company. Also enjoys drawing.

Weapon of Choice: Bows and other projectile weapons

Hair Color: White

Height: 5'11"

Build: A bit on the thin side, but strong and agile. Has a pair a black, leathery wings on his back that span nearly a full arms-length when open.

Favorite Food: Berries, coconut, apples, rice

Theme Song: Nana Mizuki - Justice to Believe

Having fled to Iria to escape the pursuing Fomors after their betrayal, Gatemo and his companion Kurohi ended up settling down in Filia, or rather on the outskirts. Since Kurohi was still unable to take her true form above ground - much less use her full powers, the two took up residence in the Longa Dungeon just outside of town where they would both be at their strongest should their worst fears return to haunt them. The next several years were spent peacefully with the two posing as nomads who traded with residents in Filia.

During this time, Gatemo and Kurohi became much closer, and Silvreno was born. Unfortunately, Erinn was much less accepting of him than his parents. The boy was born cursed - blind and with his mana sealed in such a way that he seemed like he would grow up to be a rather sickly child. On top of that, he was unable to hide physical features that identified him as a Fomor. Shortly after his first birthday, things took a turn for the worse too. The Fomors had caught up with his parents; and on top of that, they were much stronger than the two remembered. Forced to flee again, the family escaped their dungeon home; but Gatemo and Kurohi couldn't bear to have Silvreno sharing their fate. Before departing, the boy was left in the care of an elf named Meles and her caretakers, who they were on friendly terms with after their trade picked up.

For years, Silvreno lived under her roof, looked up to her like an older sister, and remained with her as an assistant after she struck out on her own. Meles and the other elves of Connous taught him many things while growing up - from simple everyday living to being able to survive on his own in the harsh desert; and especially how to overcome his handicaps so he didn't have to rely heavily on others in the future. Though blind, he made up for it by developing a very high 6th sense from training, which he both practiced and used through the hobbies and practices he focused on.

Through it all though, Silvreno never stopped wondering what became of his parents. He barely had any memories of them and even Meles had no honest idea why he was left in her care. While she, the other elves, or even 'Reno himself didn't even know what he was at the time; but he was happily accepted as an elf. He looked enough like them and had spent nearly all his life among them, so why not? Still, it wasn't enough. He still wanted answers about himself and his real parents. That was why on his tenth birthday, the Fomor child decided to set out into the world to find them...against the wishes of his foster family, of course. Silvreno was still quite young and naive; but that didn't stop him from finally leaving Filia.

Growing up, 'Reno learned about his curse and why Erinn's habitat afflicted him so. In an attempt to remove it, he took to studying forbidden arts the elves used in the past against their war with the giants; and in doing so, while he has recovered, this newfound health of his might be more than he bargained for. Elves no longer trust him after his frenzied attack on Meles when he transformed; and while his health is no longer threatened by Erinn's habitat, learning how to keep things that way without turning into what the planet feared is the next challenge he'll have to face. On the bright side, this time he can see it coming very clearly - physically see it anyways.

That Special Someone:

Happily Married to Laikika

Character's Friends:

You know who you are.

Character History Through Player:

Silvreno's name is a spin-off of a golem character I've constantly used in several old roleplays. Original idea was to bring HIM to Mabi, but that was going to be even more aggrivating for me to figure out how to get in here than Gatemo's demonspawn. XD The golem is very...complicated.

Last edited by Gatemo on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 am

Name: Furio Wilheim

Birth Race: Giant

Family: None

Hobbies: Sketching

Weapon of Choice: Hammer, Sword

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 7'

Build: Tall, sturdy, muscled

Favorite Food: None to speak of yet

Theme Song:

Furio is a simple peasant farmer from Physis and doesn't think anything special about the life. He's not unhappy with it either though. Ever since losing his parents in the war against the elves, he's worked hard to help rebuild what they had given their lives to protect. He's proud of them, and he's proud of the work he does now too. Of course, the simple lifestyle he was given might not last too long. With his tenth birthday came the responsibility that all giants had to protect their homeland; and with more conflicts rising with the elves again, as well as the humans who arrived in Iria, Furio finds himself taking up a sword or warhammer alongside his farming tools.

That Special Someone:

Character's Friends:

Character History Through Player:

...I wanted a giant? And a character with a relatively normal background. We need more of those. Not sure about putting him in RPS or any guild for that matter just yet; but he's always open for RP. Add him to your buddy lists too if you like.

More of a bio to come as his story progresses, if it does. Can't really have much progression without interaction. Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next