Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed?

+5
Peldari
Bartholomew
Auramune
Glaceon
Dellinger
9 posters

Go down

A Change We Can Believe In?

The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Vote_lcap60%The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]
The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Vote_lcap20%The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Vote_lcap20%The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Empty The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed?

Post  Dellinger Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey all. Want as much input on this as possible.
The gun was jumped, and assumptions were made.

That's not how this boat operates! My apologies for my own error in that regard. Herp.

Do you guys even want the guild robe changed? Better to actually ask than to make assumptions.
Please limit yourself to one post stating reasons you like it / don't like it.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Empty Re: The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed?

Post  Glaceon Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Don't really care.

I have no intentions on buying/using one, so my opinion really don't matter and I couldn't care regardless.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed? Empty Re: The -real- question: Do you want the guild robe changed?

Post  Auramune Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Current robe is ugly, and I'd wear one if it was nicer looking.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Don't really care.

Storage limitations is mainly my gripe; robe could be rainbow with fairy dust and I still wouldn't care about how it looked.
Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Peldari Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Yes. I'd wear mine if it looked nice, but the current one is kind of awful.
Peldari
Peldari
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://peldari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:34 am

Good. God. Yes.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhaky Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:21 am

It it looks cool, I'm so gonna buy one, and the description of the old one (Haven't seen it), sounded kind of dull, so I'm up for changes pirat
Zhaky
Zhaky
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:42 am

I just checked the old robe via preview at Eavan in Dunbarton. So, yes, I think the new one is definitely going to be an upgrade Very Happy

Coming from someone who has really BAD inventory space problems right now, I still don't consider storage an issue because the robe is only like... 10K, and I am willing to pop 10K at the rare occasion when a guild robe is required for any guild event and then trash it again until I have the space to actually store it and use it more often Very Happy
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 am

I remember way back, Cap had asked me to do a redesign for the guild emblem and forum logos. I don't recall what was decided on what I showed him. Personally, I kinda like the concepts of what we have now, with the tree being something to represent the one the guild stone was placed under, and then the whole Celtic knot scheme with the forum's emblem. Simple and sticks to lore n' such to me. History, yo.

Speaking of the redesigns though, I probably have those somewhere if any of staff is interested in taking a peek. Was just a school project thing, so I don't mind sharing much.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down