Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Robe!

+5
Congregate
Auramune
Glaceon
Danichuu
Xeek
9 posters

Go down

The Guild Robe! Empty The Guild Robe!

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Alright! I've been appointed "PROJECTETH MANAGERETH OF THE GUILDETH ROBISH THING"! This mean, I shall work with ya'll to decide what our new guild robe should be.

Our current robe is ... well very ugly. While it's very earthy and friendly, very few actually want to wear it, so because of this, we shall make a new one!
Now, anyone can enter a robe idea, but you must have all the following. Say the Letter and the Number
1) The Crest and color.
Spoiler:

2) Embled and color.
Spoiler:

3) The Trims and Trim color. (This one has no letters)
Spoiler:

4)The Color of the bib that hangs over the chest bearing the crest.

5) The Main robe color

For more information on your options, go to http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Guild_Robe .

I will select the top 5 ideas and then you'll will be able to vote on which you prefer.

Last edited by Xeek on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

The Guild Robe! Empty Re: The Guild Robe!

Post  Danichuu Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Crest: E4
Emblem: E1

Trim: 10

Bibcolor: pale gold/ light yellow?
Maincolor: warm gray or lavender
Trim: Gold
Emblem and crest colors: Gold

.............amIdoinitrite?

Last edited by Danichuu on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Because I felt like it, here Xeek. To make things easier.

New Crest and Emblem picture.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Thank you very much Glacia!
And that's perfect Dani, but can you change it to the new form?

Also: You can apparently change the trim color, Emblem and Crest Color.

And take a video for helpfulness!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gYsVcOG4CiU
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Sorry for the confusion guys, the wiki apparently lied to me. Please check the template one more time to make sure everything is the same. =D
Sorry again.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm

There, fixed my post.
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

1: M2 gold
2: I3
3: 1 gold
4: pale gold
5: White
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Keep in mind if you make the crest and emblem the same color....you can't see the emblem. At least I think that's how it works.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Congregate Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 pm

1. F2 White if it shows up, gold if not
2. C4 White if it shows up, gold if not
3. First trim and White (Gold if the others need to be gold)
4. White ( Gold if the others need to be gold)
5. Dark purple / Violet

Last edited by Congregate on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CHANGED MY MIND.)
Congregate
Congregate
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Something I feel I should also mention. The Robe's Bib and Overall color are indeed dyeable. So if you don't get your colors chosen, don't feel bad. However, emblem, crest, and trim colors are not dyable.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

BIGGEST QUESTION OF THEM ALL:
How long are we able to submit our suggestions for the robe? When is the deadline?
ALso, I guess it is only one entry per member, correct?

*now moves from other post*
I thought trim colour actually was dyable? So that begs the question, what has changed since then? Is the video dated (2008) ?
Since Xeek put it up, I believe he and Dellinger verified that indeed everything mentioned is actually possible to change, so we don't get nasty suprises by only being allowed to fix colours Smile That is good that you riddled this out, because everywhere I looked, I only found how to CREATE guild robes, not EDIT them.

As far as the wiki goes (though I am becoming less and less convinced of its credibility) there is a select choice of colours to see which you can use, and apparently you can dye:
* The overall robe and hood
* The banner on the front
* The trim and emblem

So is this wrong now, about trim?

Since we already have a guild robe and do not create it as a firsttimer, a change of colour will use dye ampoulles now? So we cannot quite choose what to get, or rather the guild leader has to be good at the minigame Very Happy OR is this bit of information still accurate:
The color of the main section of the robe is different depending when the guild leader makes the robes.
For example: The guild leader goes to design the guild robes, but he/she doesn't like the main color it's currently sporting. To change it, all he/she has to do is wait until 12:00 AM Erinn time and it will change, just like in a normal shop.
The game will use only the following 29 colors for the base color. Any others require using a dye.
I reckon they refer to the listed colours on the guild robe wiki page.
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:12 am

I'm only voting on the crest, the rest I could care less about.

E4 or H1. Because spider.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 am

Khunvyel wrote:BIGGEST QUESTION OF THEM ALL:
How long are we able to submit our suggestions for the robe? When is the deadline?
ALso, I guess it is only one entry per member, correct?
When the thread dies, my good sir. And you may enter up-to 3 editions. IE: Different emblem as your previous robe, but everything else is the same.

*now moves from other post*
I thought trim colour actually was dyable? So that begs the question, what has changed since then? Is the video dated (2008) ?
Since Xeek put it up, I believe he and Dellinger verified that indeed everything mentioned is actually possible to change, so we don't get nasty suprises by only being allowed to fix colours Smile That is good that you riddled this out, because everywhere I looked, I only found how to CREATE guild robes, not EDIT them.
The trim is dyeable. I believe the main robe, the trim and the bib are dyeable, but...dyes are expensive, would you rather have to dye your robe, hoping for the color you want? Or have an already good-looking robe that most people will like?

As far as the wiki goes (though I am becoming less and less convinced of its credibility) there is a select choice of colours to see which you can use, and apparently you can dye:
* The overall robe and hood
* The banner on the front
* The trim and emblem

So is this wrong now, about trim?
The wiki is right, you can dye those part. But, when you create the robe, you can change the color of the emblem. Not dye them, the leader selects a color, and once you buy it from Eaven, everyone's will be that color. If people wish to dye it, they can change those three parts.

Since we already have a guild robe and do not create it as a firsttimer, a change of colour will use dye ampoulles now? So we cannot quite choose what to get, or rather the guild leader has to be good at the minigame Very Happy OR is this bit of information still accurate:
The color of the main section of the robe is different depending when the guild leader makes the robes.
For example: The guild leader goes to design the guild robes, but he/she doesn't like the main color it's currently sporting. To change it, all he/she has to do is wait until 12:00 AM Erinn time and it will change, just like in a normal shop.
The game will use only the following 29 colors for the base color. Any others require using a dye.
I reckon they refer to the listed colours on the guild robe wiki page.

As stated above, the guild leader doesn't have to dye it, when he begins to make the robe he will be able to select the colors of the robe similar to the video. Glacia stated dyeing so people won't be too bummed if they do not get the colors they like.
So, the guild leader will go to the same process as the main guy in the video, except for the base color. In which, he will be stalking Eaven until we get a good one.

Also: These are possible colors:
The Guild Robe! Grobe_colors
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Ah, right on, that removes a bit of the confuzzledness. So there won't be any nasty surprises of "whoops, guys, we just found out that X or Y won't be a thing" Very Happy Wonderful. Will get to that when I am a bit less hazy.
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Threadsurrection!
Three entries? I am suprised. Thought it will remain at 1 per person. WELL. I will exploit that to the fullest then Very Happy
EDIT: I Just realized, only the "edition" change is allowed. I stick to my first entry then, and leaving the other two in spoilers, as non active, but people might like the ideas since there is so far not that much choice up)
This video has a better resolution and quality, showing a bit more details, so perhaps people get more ideas if they wish to add up more entries:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIf56hs918
On this video, there is one trim (right on top) more than on the summarized picture provided here from the wiki. However, if checking the image sources on the guild robe page, there are two separate pictures for "detail" which also show the missing trim. So there are actually 14 (including the plain trim) instead of 13. The detail pictures on the bottom also shows 14 images.

If I refer to rows and columns in colour selection, they are the ones on this screenshot posted earlier in this thread: The Guild Robe! Grobe_colors

Fist entry:
  1. Crest: I4 White (or light gray - row 3, column 1 - if the outlines too washed out)
  2. Emblem: C4 in green (a nice, natural, leaf green)
  3. Trim: Wave (3) in gold (row 1, column1)
  4. Tabard: black
  5. Robe: Dark blue

Spoiler:

Since there seems to be no guild robe creator/simulator Sad how is the final voting going to be held? Will there be screenshots taken ingame from the robe window so we can better visualize the five final selections? By which procedure are the the "top five" chosen for the final voting, if I may ask?
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Khunvyel wrote:
Since there seems to be no guild robe creator/simulator Sad how is the final voting going to be held? Will there be screenshots taken ingame from the robe window so we can better visualize the five final selections? By which procedure are the the "top five" chosen for the final voting, if I may ask?

Thank you for the bump XD Hopefully more entries appear. I will decide (Probably get some help deciding) on which are the most unique/different from the others.

So there would be no similar entries and such like that. But yeah, there is no simulator .. so we'll have to visualize.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:53 pm

I am pausing this with understanding from Xeek and Dalvar. Please redirect your attention to the newest poll.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhaky Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:29 am

Dellinger wrote:I am pausing this with understanding from Xeek and Dalvar. Please redirect your attention to the newest poll.

Added a link to the post. pirat
Zhaky
Zhaky
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Xeek wrote:
Khunvyel wrote:

Thank you for the bump XD Hopefully more entries appear. I will decide (Probably get some help deciding) on which are the most unique/different from the others.

So there would be no similar entries and such like that. But yeah, there is no simulator .. so we'll have to visualize.

Actually, I can simulate robes with Eavan in the guild robe creator. Buuuut, everytime I try to mess with it to look at emblems and whatnot, I'm doing this stupid pose in the simulator.

I'll try to get it to go away.

..by the way, bump. Keep discussing and suggesting robe ideas, majority voted yes to the change.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down