Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Ithyr

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Ithyr Empty New Member - Ithyr

Post  Ithyr Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Character Name: Ithyr Odesalli

How You Heard About The RP Society: Within the Mabinogi world.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been roleplaying for the past 18 years. I have played various games such as D&D, AD&D, AD&D 2nd edition, tried AD&D 3rd edition, Rifts, Vampire the Masquerade, Battletech, Werewolf the Apocalypse, and Mage the Ascension. AD&D 3rd edition was ok, it contains really good artwork, and has a fairly decent system, but it was to full of problems, bugs, and loopholes for my taste.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, english is my first language, but I am also trying to learn Korean.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.) Ithyr Odesalli, or Ithyr in game, I am happy go lucky kind of guy who will help people out when they are in trouble if I am able to, and if not at least find someone who can help you out. I was born last week on Saturday August 9th 2008 around 4pm and am currently 10 years old. I have wandered around Tir Chonail helping out the various permanent residents and practicing my swordsmanship and magic skills upon the local fomorian population. Around my second month into my adventures around Tir Chonail I managed to travel to the fair city of Dunbarton and helped out a few of the locals with some grocery shopping, and to the far reaches of Bangor to talk with their local priest Comgan. After returning to Tir Chonail I managed to obtain a lasting friendship with the grocery shop owner Malcolm. Around my eighth month I finally managed to slay a bear with the help of another adventurer, and a couple days later actually was able to kill a bear on my own! Now I am currently engaged in wandering through the Alby dungeon attempting to gather more supplies and experience for future adventurers, with my sights set on Ciar dungeon.

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing. I play a magic using swordsman who practices music and various tradeskills on the side.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? sometimes everyday around 6pm-11pm but I usually take saturday off to visit my friend, and sometimes sunday all day.

Ithyr
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Ithyr Empty Re: New Member - Ithyr

Post  Brionnda Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:14 am

What, no Amber Diceless Roleplaying? Tchah.
Teasing, yes, it's what I do.
Yeah I loved 2nd Edition intensely. So much so that I, eh, ganked and printed out a whole PDF of The Complete Book Of Elves since it had been taken off the shelves before I had gotten a chance to slip that into my AD&D library.
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:01 pm

There's not much background in your biography, but it's well written. I'm ready to give you a chance. Smile

New Member - Ithyr Darkeseal
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

New Member - Ithyr Empty joining the guild

Post  Ithyr Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:53 pm

How many approval's do I need to obtain to join the guild?

Ithyr
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 pm

You need the approvel of three officers. And the support of guildies will only help your application! Anyways I say yes! Lets see how well you do around us crazy folks. lol!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:51 am

Cute spin on how the quests send you around Wink *thumbs up* Definite Potential

New Member - Ithyr F_StampKalypsm_4c367c5
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

New Member - Ithyr Empty hehe

Post  Ithyr Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 pm

I'm not crazy! my psychologist even says so! ;-)

Ithyr
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Hahah cute!! You'll fit in just fine Wink
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 pm

Moved because of two months inactivity. I'll revive this when and if we get new information.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down