Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crow ...forgot his real name. D: <

Go down

Crow ...forgot his real name. D: < Empty Crow ...forgot his real name. D: <

Post  Cyler Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Name: Edgar King (Crow is his Alias)
Birth Race: Human
Game Race: Elf
Family: Family remains in home world.
Hobbies: Reading, strategies, and life skills.
Weapon of Choice: Swords, Blunts. Bows, Knuckles, string instruments, and handle bars.
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 147 lbs
Favorite Food: Pastries.
Theme Song:(Make It Out Alive - Peter Cincotti )
Setting:
An alternate universe of Earth where the supernatural is real.(Not saying it isn't on the real world, but it is seen more here.) Location: The United States. Alabama. (I know the area around here best...XD )

How he came to be in Erinn:
Edgar was very fortunate as a child. Good grades, many friends, and a nice family. He very rarely complained about things. His favorite thing in the world was Manga of royalty, he always has dreamed of being a King just as his name states. One day during school his teacher announced "In one week we will be having a school trip. It will be a camping trip, you must bring a twenty dollar fee and a permission slip." Edgar was very excited! As soon as the final bell rang he ran home as soon as possible. After many many many minutes of begging, his parents finally gave in and signed his permission slip and gave him the fee. As one feels with anticipation he feels as if time was moving slower by the day. A week passed and all the students boarded the bus in the school morning. The students including Edgar talked of the trip with each other. Hours later they arrive in the woods. They all set up camp then one of Edgar's friends says to Edgar "Hey, let's explore the woods! Come on it would be cool!" They wait till everyone else is asleep and begin exploring the woods. Moments later they noticed they were lost. They were both in a panic. They ended up lost for two days. The police were searching the town and woods for the two but they remained lost. They were very hungry. Edgar looked around and noticed a black bird. He whispered to his friend "Look! A Crow! Let's catch it!". His friend soon replied "What?! No...you know that's someones soul, right?!" Edgar did not believe in much supernatural, patiently and carefully threw a rock and killed the bird. His friend walking off to gather nuts and berries. Edgar plucked the Crow clean and began eating the bird raw. Desperate to stay alive. "They was the worst...the worst..." he said to himself, teary eyed and trying not to vomit. His eyes began becoming hazy. He woke up to his friends corpse beside him. A pool of blood remained under the the boy. Edgar shrieked as loud as he could. Shocked. He sat there and cried for hours, then police came and noticed both boys. Edgar having dry blood on his mouth from the Crow and the child beside him with the many wounds. "Arrest the child!" the police said. Edgar dashed as soon as the order was said. He ran and ran for miles and then everything turned black. He stared at a Crow's eye in this dark realm he believes is his mind. He believed it was guilt. He apologized to it repetitively. A sound of a gunshot was heard, Edgar snapped back into reality and looked back to a shadow of a crow with a bullet inside of it. It soon vanished and Edgar just continued to run. He ran out of the forest and looked around, noticing an abandoned building. He entered it, gasping for air and coughing. "We are bound." a mysterious voice is heard. Edgar looks around, scared. "After you have consumed my dark being, I will aid you if I may once more in the future. It is unknown what is beyond death but you and I will figure it out one day." Police burst into the door. Edgar frightened, stands. "HELP ME!" Edgar shouted and rushed at the police officers where he was shot six times. Four hitting vital spots. "Why...why didn't you help me...?" He began crying as he soon passed away.

He slowly opened his eyes, wincing when seeing the light. Looking to the white platform under him. His eyes have fully adjusted and he looks to Nao. She introduces herself to him and tells him of the situation as she would do with all millitian. His chosen race was an elf, he was sent to Filia and learned the basics of survival then began his journey to find out what this thing is inside of him.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down