Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member: Resus

3 posters

Go down

New Member: Resus Empty New Member: Resus

Post  Resus Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Character Name: Resus

How You Heard About The RP Society: I found out about the RPSociety through the guild stone.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now, though not entirely in Mabinogi.

Is English Your First Language? Yes, english is my native language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: (My character is actually a newbie at the moment, my "main" character is named Bofosho.) Resus was once training to be a powerful warrior. He trained and trained, but there was one problem. A problem he did not realize until a while later. You see, while Resus trained his heart out to be the best warrior out there, he slowly began to realize that he was getting no where. This made Resus very angry and frustrated. His amount of money began to diminish because of this fact. One day, Resus decided to go fishing to see if he could make ANY amount of money. When he got a hit and reeled it in, he did not get a fish but... a Book. He was feeling bored, so he read it. What he read would change the course of his life. It was a journal, belonging to a boy not much different from himself. His money low, his life meaningless. But the he found a book on the ground that had a peculiar seal on it. When he touched it, Mana began to flow through his body and he learned his first spell. Resus suddenly realized why he hadn't been getting anywhere. He was following the wrong path! He was not going to be a warrior, he was the next great mage! He immediately applied for the next magic class. His journey began there...

What type of character You play: A Studious Mage (Formerly a Warrior)

Mabinogi Scedule: I am active somewhere between 3:00pm to 9:00 pm for about 2 hours. I dont write these things down.

Last edited by Resus on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to give info in application format, forgot to give character type.)

Resus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member: Resus Empty Whoops, forgot my scedule.

Post  Resus Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Yeah, I am active somewhere between 3:00pm to 9:00 pm for about 2 hours. I dont write these things down.

Resus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member: Resus Empty Re: New Member: Resus

Post  Faye Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:18 am

Oh dear, another mage is borned.

Faye
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 pm

I like the background writeup and look forward to meeting you in Erinn. Smile Could you fill out the rest of the information in the application at http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/registration-f9/read-this-first-t73.htm?

You need to try to meet with some of our members, so that someone can vouch for you as a good addition to the guild. I encourage you to add me to your friends list and we'll try to get together some time.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down