Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nimbus abilities

+2
Auramune
Nimbus
6 posters

Go down

Nimbus abilities Empty Nimbus abilities

Post  Nimbus Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 pm

IC Skill Name: Hallelujah (Respite)
Power Class: Regenerative
OOC Representation: Getting down on your knees and praying for your friends to be better.
Description: Goes along with Nimbus' fairy powers it allows him to heal his friends in a pinch currently if used. Depending on focus, he can use it to close anywhere from paper cuts to flesh wounds. He can also use it to fix bones ( The triple effect activates for bones and major fixes)
Explain relation: Being a fairy, he needs multiple ways to support himself and his party. This would be one of them, i like the animation, and with him using knuckles most of the time, its perfect in combat/rp situations.
Notes: Can be interrupted and he can't use it under emotional distress. The longer he maintains it, the more stamina he would lose, this has a double or triple effect depending on how many people he has to heal. if his stamina hits zero
Level: Level 2

IC Skill Name: Fury of the Fae
Power Class: Genetic / Racial
OOC Representation: Glowing hands ( Aura of ebon destruction if you've ever played champions)
Description: His hands glow when he uses knuckles as he taps into the power of the fae
Explain relation: Just more fairy extra's. The glow doesn't do anything harmful.
Notes: Doesn't do anything specific although he can consciously turn the glow on and off depending on his situation. The glow often reflects his feelings. blue being neutral, red being anger, green being envy, purple being sad.
Level: Level 0

IC Skill Name: Voice lifter
Power Class: Enthralling?
OOC Representation: Singing and playing guitar. (bard skills)
Description: Allows Nimbus to sing instead of using instruments or do both. Icly, he might not have his mandolin and might need to support his party. Obviously i'd play the mandolin oocly but for the same effect. ( whistling, humming included. )
Explain relation: Bard stuff and more fae support powers.
Notes: Can be interrupted by physical means, but most other means he can ignore.
Level: Level 1

What a Demi Fae is : Before entering erinn, the demi fae was only an original fae. When the fae dies and makes the cross to the soul stream, it becomes a milletian and becomes known as a demi fae. Meaning he does grow taller, but is still on the short side. He ages like everyone else and has all the properties of a normal milletian, except he has exceptional musical and magical abilities (mostly healing) Demi-Fae is more of a title now that he is in Erinn. Some things to note would be that he always smells extremely good, even the stuffiest of noses could smell him. (fairy dust) He smells like sunlight. ( Whatever your characters favorite smell is). His blood is extremely rich, medical purposes, it works with any type, would taste like cupcakes to vampires ( Or whatever tickles your fancy). All of the powers are non elemental as well.

Last edited by Nimbus on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nimbus
Nimbus
Wolf in Designer Clothing

http://likerealsoup.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nimbus abilities Empty Re: Nimbus abilities

Post  Auramune Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:09 pm

How will you show healing someone else using Respite?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 pm

OOC Representation is the actual item/skill being used to show the power, by the way. AKA for Voice Lifter, it'd be Bard Skills.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimbus Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:37 pm

I'd emote it, then i'd use the skill for roleplay. In a dungeon, i might use the actual healing skill to spread it out, otherwise. @aura

and okay i'll make that change. @glacia
Nimbus
Nimbus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 am

On a side note, capitalize your 'i's please. Thank you.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimbus Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Your welcome.
Nimbus
Nimbus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:19 pm

It does not look like you made the change Glacia asked for.

Once again, in the place where it says "OOC Representation" you are to write what skill you are using to represent it.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 pm

What Dalvar said. Don't say you'll do something and not do it. Also, while picking on grammar, it's 'You're welcome.' But the uncapitalized i's are more bothersome to me.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Basically, it would be something like

OOC Representation: Getting down on your knees and praying for your friends to be better. Using respite, the skill, on myself(you), and heal on others after 'praying'.

It's what you do OOC, like if someone had a gun and was using a crossbow to show it. They'd put "crossbow" or something there.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Update, please?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Welp, in the interest of keeping things clean, I'm blue-binning this. Feel free to request it again if you want the powers.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down