Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xikera's abilities

+2
Mari Eir
Krixa
6 posters

Go down

Xikera's abilities Empty Xikera's abilities

Post  Krixa Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Heightened Senses: Better sight, smell, hearing, etc. This is limited to being able to find food (see weakness), being able to see further and in lower light conditions (low-light vision), and being able to hear at slightly larger distances (RPed by showing an ear twitch typically). Cannot be used to track.
Sight (Low-Light Vision): Characters with low-light vision have eyes that are so sensitive to light that they can see twice as far as normal in dim light. Characters with low-light vision can see outdoors on a moonlit night as well as they can during the day. Sensitive to bright light causing visibility to be lessened and unable to see in pitch black. It is not a moonlit night when it is overcast or raining.
Hearing: Can hearat a further distance, so long as the ears tilt in that general direction. Limited to within the amount of space shown on a minimum sized map.
Scent: Sense of smell more distinct and can smell a specific person after spending a lot of time with that person. Scents that are very familiar can be found at a smaller distance of the hearing limitation.Scents that are not very familiar are recognizable at a smaller distance or not at all.
Touch: Being touched or touching is accentuated. Pain hurts a little bit more, carressing feels very good.
Taste: Flavors are more potent and powerful.
Weakness: High possibility for sensory overload. If there are a lot of sounds, smells, etc. it may become too difficult to pin point any specific one. The smell or sound of a weakness for that person (fish or catnip), will also cause distraction. Senses are not strong enough to be used to track or find a person you are not familiar with. Does not give you a 6th sense. A person is still able to sneak up on you completely.

Good Balance: Cats generally have good balance and always land on their feet. Balance can be affected by knockback effects and high wind. They simply have a greater chance to evade and land on their feet. The ability to land on their feet can not occur in the cases of extremely high falls or high stress situations. Evasion is how i show it.

Shapechange: Can take the form of a black cat and is shown through my lavacat robe.

Weakness: General dislike for water, anything shaped as a ball, yarn and other dangly bits, catnip, and fish and chicken noms. Also strong urge to nap and nap often.

Template given to me by Dalvar.
Krixa
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Xikera's abilities Empty Re: Xikera's abilities

Post  Mari Eir Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I'll assume her range of vision is limited to what you can see on your own screen? You didn't really say how this would work OOC. And define "minimum sized map" for hearing...
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:I'll assume her range of vision is limited to what you can see on your own screen? You didn't really say how this would work OOC. And define "minimum sized map" for hearing...
That's what it said on the template, which is what I sent her.
... But it's also a good question...
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 pm

In the template =/= in the power post. Razz
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:36 am

This template is the same as Honeko's. (and I wrote it myself) In that case I believe the answer to your first question is 'yes' Mari. And when I wrote minimum sized map I meant the smallest setting of the map square.

Feel free to clarify for yourself though. I'm only speaking here as the template author. (and play tester)
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Anyone have any thoughts, concerns or issues with this request?
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

So... Double post... But yea where are we here? Issues resolved? If so I have no problem giving an approval. Smile
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 am

Kayeori wrote:So... Double post... But yea where are we here? Issues resolved? If so I have no problem giving an approval. Smile

She doesn't come in the forums anymore.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

I'll just move it for now then! Very Happy
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon