Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikaru's Abilities

5 posters

Go down

Hikaru's Abilities Empty Hikaru's Abilities

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Name: Hikaru Isabeau
Race: Hybrid

IC Skill Name: Brutal Combat/Free style
Power Class: Fighter
OOC Representation: Fighter's skills and some of the combat skills (counterattack, defense, smash, and windmill)
Description: Hikaru can fight hand to hand combat with only using her fists, than using a sword. She is very fast with each blow she makes. She only hand-to-hand.
Explain relation: Both are used for combat only. it's more like a skill than a ability, but just named differently.
Notes: She only use this for combat against enemy threats. That's basically it. Just named differently. Has the same effect as the ones in the game.
Level:

IC Skill Name: Instant Recovering
OOC Representation: Respite
Description: Hikaru has a high speed healing factor of restoring her health and stamina only by half. This ability is one of Hikaru's special ability, is to recover without any needs of treatment and healing potion. Once done, she can't not use the energy to create firebolts nor lightning bolts, it will take a great risk of being poison by own energy release.
Explain relation: Both does the same thing, have the same effect as the ones in the game, just named differently.
Notes: Hikaru can't not activate this ability during battles. Can't not use fire, nor lighting attack after using Instant Recovering
Level:

Last edited by Dark_Fang_Nightmare on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Hikaru's Abilities Empty Re: Hikaru's Abilities

Post  Glaceon Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Comment Time! (They will be in blue)
Dark_Fang_Nightmare wrote:Name: Hikaru Isabeau
Race: Human (She thinks?)

OOC Representation: Fighter's skills and some of the combat skills (counterattack, defense, smash, and windmill)
Description: Hikaru can fight hand to hand combat with only using her fists, than using a sword. She is very fast with each blow she makes. She only hand-to-hand.
Explain relation: Both are used for combat only. it's more like a skill than a ability, but just named differently.
Notes: She only use this for combat against enemy threats. That's basically it. Just named differently. Has the same effect as the ones in the game.
Level: 0

Really, this doesn't even NEED a request. Fighter skills are skills ingame. You don't need to request to be able to use them, and it's not even reskin. I'd give it a 0 level, as I put there in blue.

IC Skill Name: Alpha-Core
Power Class: Mana/Magic
OOC Representation: Mana/Magic Bar
Description: Hikaru's body still somehow have Alpha-Core inside herself, thus powering her body with energy, since mana/magic are very harmful to Hikaru still. Even when Hikaru is human( so she think). The Alpha-Core generates energy for Hikaru to use.
Explain relation: Just replacing Mana, with Energy, basically being named different from Mana to Alpha-Energy.
Notes: She can only use fire and lightning, but never ice. It's just replacement from the Mana Bar, but still have the same effect as a normal spell does.
Level:

My main issue with this is being a Milletian means a new body, so whatever that is would need to be approved itself, the core thing, as you don't bring anything with you through soul stream but ailments to the soul. And unless the core was linked to the soul and not the body, it would not be present in this world. Also, it doesn't matter what the character thinks when requesting powers, but what the character is. Just to point out the top part when you put "Race: Human(so she thinks)." She can think she is, but if she isn't, that's OOC info that needs to be said.

Description: Hikaru has a high speed healing factor of restoring her health and stamina only by half. This ability is one of Hikaru's special ability, is to recover without any needs of treatment and healing potion. Once done, she can't not use the energy to create firebolts nor lightning bolts, it will take a great risk of being poison by own energy release.
Explain relation: Both does the same thing, have the same effect as the ones in the game, just named differently.
Notes: Hikaru can't not activate this ability during battles. Can't not use fire, nor lighting attack after using Instant Recovering
Level: 1

Umm...what is logic? If her restoration is cut in half....that's not healing at a higher speed. Also, I striked the not because it was a double negative. Also, since it is just respite reskinned, I'd give this a level of 1.

((I left the level number's blank because I want the mentors to be the judge of the skills effect. I was thinking the effect should be the same as the ones in the game, if that's okay. Also, I hope these abilities are fine too? With the using of energy instead of mana/magic. Hikaru's weaknesses are mana, ice, and archers.)

If you just wanna explain that core thing a bit more, that'd be great. because what is sounds like is it's linked to the body, which it wouldn't be since you are given a new body.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Glaceon wrote:Comment Time! (They will be in blue)
Dark_Fang_Nightmare wrote:Name: Hikaru Isabeau
Race: Human (She thinks?)

Level: 0

Really, this doesn't even NEED a request. Fighter skills are skills ingame. You don't need to request to be able to use them, and it's not even reskin. I'd give it a 0 level, as I put there in blue.

IC Skill Name: Alpha-Core
Power Class: Mana/Magic
OOC Representation: Mana/Magic Bar
Description: Hikaru's body still somehow have Alpha-Core inside herself, thus powering her body with energy, since mana/magic are very harmful to Hikaru still. Even when Hikaru is human( so she think). The Alpha-Core generates energy for Hikaru to use.
Explain relation: Just replacing Mana, with Energy, basically being named different from Mana to Alpha-Energy.
Notes: She can only use fire and lightning, but never ice. It's just replacement from the Mana Bar, but still have the same effect as a normal spell does.
Level:

My main issue with this is being a Milletian means a new body, so whatever that is would need to be approved itself, the core thing, as you don't bring anything with you through soul stream but ailments to the soul. And unless the core was linked to the soul and not the body, it would not be present in this world. Also, it doesn't matter what the character thinks when requesting powers, but what the character is. Just to point out the top part when you put "Race: Human(so she thinks)." She can think she is, but if she isn't, that's OOC info that needs to be said.

Level: 1

Umm...what is logic? If her restoration is cut in half....that's not healing at a higher speed. Also, I striked the not because it was a double negative. Also, since it is just respite reskinned, I'd give this a level of 1.

((I left the level number's blank because I want the mentors to be the judge of the skills effect. I was thinking the effect should be the same as the ones in the game, if that's okay. Also, I hope these abilities are fine too? With the using of energy instead of mana/magic. Hikaru's weaknesses are mana, ice, and archers.)

If you just wanna explain that core thing a bit more, that'd be great. because what is sounds like is it's linked to the body, which it wouldn't be since you are given a new body.

1. Just wanna make sure! XD

2. The Alpha-Core is connected to her soul. Always has been apart of very being throughout her life. It's her very meaning on how she kept her alive. Also the part she think she not human is because of her healing factor abilities. It's was between a RP last night with, Len, Led, Kasu, and Cyle, and Renina. She think she might be like what Len and Led are, some type of hybrid creature.

3. I see my error on that one now. Thanks for pointing that out for me. Well that ability is only meant to recover Hikaru's health and stamina at a fast rate than the needs of potions and treatments. Maybe I could put it as willpower from her Alpha-Core to heal and regain her stamina again?

I just hope these ability are fair enough and follow the guidelines to be approve. >.<
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 pm

If she is not human, that is NOT reflected in her bio. You have put her race as human. If that is NOT the case, please change it in the bio to reflect what she ACTUALLY is. If she is a hybrid, put what type, and if she follows a template at all.

If she just thinks she's not human, carry on.

What IS the alpha core and why can't it make ice magic? What about things like blaze?

And how is she even alive? Mana is EVERYWHERE, and if it harms her, she should be in pain wherever she goes, 'specially at night when Eweca FLOODS the world with mana.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Soifa... Soifa made a good point!

I should really change and edit these abilities!

Update: The story has been changed a little. Now, I guess I should remove the second ability and change the third ability from removing the Alpha Core, since it was changed into mana of life. Thus, making Hikaru not human at all since she gotta survive. But I wonder if that allow? I mean, from what Soifa told me, everything is mana. Meaning can Hikaru be between hybrid of mana and human or no?

Anyway, I updated the story.
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark_Fang_Nightmare Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Story was updated. Ability number 2nd is invalid and removed.

Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Dark_Fang_Nightmare
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 am

The third second one confuses me a bit, I guess it's the wording of it.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 am

It's because the wording is contradictory in a sense.

Hikaru has a high speed healing factor of restoring her health and stamina only by half.

Maybe put a comma in there, or say like she has a faster restoration of her health and stamina, both recovering twice as fast as normal.

Half makes it sound slower, becaues if something is half as fast, it's....just that. Twice as fast is....faster.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:38 pm

For Ability 2) How does she recover faster?
Ex. Does she pull the erg around her. Do her cells multiply quickly.

For Ability 2) What is the limit of her recovery?
Ex. Can she recover: Limbs, wounds, organs?

For Ability 2) Can she use other magic?
Beside fire and lightning.

Small Tip: If both skills are the same as the original Fighter skills, why not just request to use fighter skills without knuckles?
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Hikaru should make an update, otherwise I'll be BBing it on Dec 23rd.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 pm

... Waited 5 extra days. So here awaits the promised blue-bin. Remember, check the forums, laddies.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down