Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU

+3
Soifa
Auramune
Adir
7 posters

Go down

Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU Empty Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU

Post  Adir Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:51 pm

“I’ll be back before dinner, Arde, just let the kids have the rest of the cookies!” Adir called out to the maid before silently seeking out of the kitchen before she could load his messenger bag full of more food. Snow White (a nickname he deeply hated but learned to deal with it) had already finished his magic lessons for the day and decided to pack up his paints and easel to head over to Emain to finish up the painting he had been working on. So, he bid farewell to his strange little family then started his trek down the road. Now if this was a mundane story it would end right then and there, but it seems the gods had a very strange sense of humor this day.

Half way down the road though Osna Sail he saw something wandering around below the path in the forest. By all logic he should have ignored it, but seeing a familiar shade of white hair and tiny pointed ears on this person had sparked his curiosity. Could it be his brother? If so, why was he shorter, dressed in a white robe, and have a wooden wand with a blue gem? Carefully, he slid down the hill and ran toward the figure. Adir called out to the figure. The figure stopped and turned toward him.

“What the...” The snowball elf backed up and dropped his painting set. What he saw was...

*~*~*~*~*

At the Van Cortlandt household tucked away in the farthest reach of Emain, the tailor decided she needed to take a break from dressmaking for the day. She started by sharpening her favorite blade and doing some sword practice out back on the training dummy. She would let out a low whistle, and the dogs would merrily leap and run as they made a mad dash to the back door before she could finish putting her training gear on. Elnora would giggle to herself and stepped outside.

Suddenly, all three of the dogs sensed something. Each one of them would run in different directions and started to sniff and bark as if warning her that someone was here. Drawing her blade she cautiously moved forward. Something was in the woods. Letting out a high whistle the dogs would come to her aid. Whoever this person was, it was wearing almost a royal color of purple in a far too fancy dress to be traipsing around in the woods in. Better yet, it was at near Disney princess level with all of the wooden animals following it around. She called out to the figure in the woods, the figured stepping forward.

A pair of screams were heard.
----------------------------------------------------------
How will this AU Work?: This takes place in normal AU Erinn, the only problem is that some god got bored one day and decided it would be funny to troll people by throwing their alternate selves into normal universe. We're going to Osamu Tezuka this RP SO hard.

Oh coo--Wait, who’s Osamu Tezuka?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stop being a troll: Okay fine! Tezuka had the habit of recycling characters in different roles in his mangas, kinda like what we're doing now. So I figured “Hey, wouldn’t it be cool if someone started to mess around with the universes?”

So it’s like Tsubasa?: Not really.

Do you really blow at plot or just lazy?: A little from column A--little from column B.

Tell me more about the setting: All towns are opened, RP wherever the hell you want you glorious fools!

Will this affect canon timeline?: Consider this AU a stand alone.

I want two version of the same characters talk to each other, how would that work?: Whatever methods you come up with. For me I would do...

Adir: I found a dead hooker in Basil’s closet, again.
Fantasy Adir: Oh yeah, that’s totally normal in my world. I never seen him eat but I’m starting to realize what he really may eat.
(Basil’s Note: “I’m married and wouldn’t do that! … That’s just a Halloween project I was working on and threw it in the closet. Lifelike, isn’t it?”)

I have characters from an AU that have not been IC yet. Can I still use them?: Sure! Just keep the profile spoiler free.

I also have characters that I used for Messenger/other MMO/Forums/etc can I use those too?: You betcha! You may need to be a little detailed when writing up the profile to give up a clear view about what universe they are from, but try to generalize it when adjusting so it doesn’t look like it’s obviously ripped out of a fandom (e.g: Naruto, Bleach, Marvel, etc.).

So who did Adir and Elnora see?:
Spoiler:
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU Empty Re: Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU

Post  Auramune Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm not sure I understand..
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU Empty Re: Erinn is Just a Dumping Grounds - Crossover AU

Post  Soifa Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Basically, Aura, you play as you and the other you's that you use in the AUs.

So...Milletian Extermination Soifa and child AU Soifa are suddenly in the normal universe(only this is technically a parallel of THAT so whatever) and meet normalU Soifa and other people.

All in all, it's confusing and I think I have a headache.
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:35 am

I like it \ o/ It's like those episodes of Power Rangers where they'd meet a past generation of rangers
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 am

HOLYCRAP YES. This is one I can really get behind. Bart and I have had numerous joke conversations regarding all the Vayne's and Basil's in one room.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:57 am

Oh ok, I think I understand.

And I like this idea, just not as a real-time RP. I think this would work better as a forum rp. But that's just my personal opinion xD.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am

Oh god... multiple Xavers.. just what any world needs.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Xeek wrote:Oh god... multiple Xavers.. just what any world needs.

Lol, my thought was multiple Nogis.. either someone is getting killed, or molested.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Uh.. was this ready to roll out? Cause I didn't add it to the list to roll for (and even had to replace one of the options).
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

It's ready to roll out but I don't mind waiting a few weeks for it to be on the polls.
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:55 pm

I'll at least place it on the list.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down