Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julius Entine - Spawn of a Mag

+3
Glaceon
Xeek
Dellinger
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Julius Entine - Spawn of a Mag - Page 2 Empty Re: Julius Entine - Spawn of a Mag

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:48 pm

As if.

The others haven't changed my opinion, so my approval still stands.

Back to top Go down

Julius Entine - Spawn of a Mag - Page 2 Empty Re: Julius Entine - Spawn of a Mag

Post  Dalvar Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Uh, I want to approve
But
I have to point out that with normal lightning bolt goes kaput when you are, for example, punched in the face.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Ah, completely forgot about that! Merci, mon amie.

At that point, the electric energy, which fluctuates around his arms while charging, would disperse randomly. At that point, the individual can decide if they want to be hit in response for dramatic purposes, have it miss, or we can roll a die in which a 1 or 2 on a six sided die indicates being hit by random discharge.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Do you have any sort of resistance to lightning based powers being used on you?
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm

That sounds reasonable!
I approve.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:01 pm

::EDIT::

Soifa brings to my attention metal being used to hit the individual. If something metal is the result of the interrupt, the only difference would be that a die roll would be about 1, 2, 3, or 4 on a d6 rather than a 1 or 2, to represent that it might literally just go through the metal implement. If it goes through the weapon, it does not randomly disperse.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Because hitting people is fun.

I still approve, just letting you know, in light of the changes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Teoxihuitl wrote:Do you have any sort of resistance to lightning based powers being used on you?

Good question. Not until I invest in lightning shield as a skill and I request the next step. As Julius is not currently focusing on Mag training, it would still do regular damage to him as sort of an 'overload' of his bio-electric field.

Last edited by Dellinger on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Approved.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Dellinger wrote:::EDIT::

Soifa brings to my attention metal being used to hit the individual. If something metal is the result of the interrupt, the only difference would be that a die roll would be about 1, 2, 3, or 4 on a d6 rather than a 1 or 2, to represent that it might literally just go through the metal implement. If it goes through the weapon, it does not randomly disperse.

How would this work in PVP? If someone hits you with a metal weapon and it disperses in the fight, what roll does the dice play then? Unless I'm misunderstanding this post..
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm

It would work in PvP as the involved parties would decide it work. I'll acknowledge all abilities of other people and their power levels in regards to Julius' own. Personally, I prefer narrative fights where people pull their heads out of their butts and acknowledge their own power in relations to others correctly; indicates maturity of RPers. If someone decides to insist PvP, then it's standard PvP, unless someone -wants- me to have this ability here.

Or, in other words, I'd work the same way as various other things that don't necessarily require charges would work in PvP, like the creeping touch of Beatrix would work in PvP, as there's no instant punch skill that results in freezing without a specific charge-time. In this case, the requirement is having been 2/3 done casting the charge, or holding the charge, when attacked for the thing to go off. Then obviously the thing is determined by the people involved. Does that clarify that?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Well, I don't think that maturity has anything to do with it. PVP is the fairest way to determine battles, in my opinion. Especially when there's an issue that comes up. But that's something else.

But, in a nutshell, if someone wants PVP you'll follow pvp rules that's discussed. Is that right?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Dellinger wrote:If someone decides to insist PvP, then it's standard PvP, unless someone -wants- me to have this ability here.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

You could have just said "Yep." QQ
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

But it was already posted perfectly. I had to make sure it was seen and admired by all. =]
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 pm

I refuse to admire it DX!

And I did read it, but your words sometimes confuse me. So I was just double checkin'.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 pm

I don't admire it, and Dell confuses me a lot as well. -not alone, yay-

Is that all, then? There are three approvals, if that's all for questions I will move the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Auramune wrote:

I refuse to admire it DX!

And I did read it, but your words sometimes confuse me. So I was just double checkin'.

's alright. I try to address everything and everything in posts. Sometimes, I feel I should post responses in list format. >.>
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2