Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius

2 posters

Go down

Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius Empty Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius

Post  Dellinger Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius Julius10

Name: Julius Entine
Race: Tuathan Elf
Family: Bastard Son of Lucius Entine and a hapless elf woman, now deceased
Hobbies: Rich Merchant, Slight Mag(Lightning magic)
Hair color: Reddish-Gold
Eye color: Pale Red
Personality: Arrogant, Aristocratic, Prideful, Snide, Manipulative, Sickeningly Pleasant

Appearance: His face is built with incredibly sharp features; a sharp chin, pointy ears, and elegant nose. He is incredibly thin, almost as if undernourished. Close inspection reveals various burn marks on the palms of his hands and what appeared to be the outline of veins in his left arm, caused by electrical bursting.

Example Quotes: "What? You'll hurt me? If you were wise, you could do so much better," he says, a smile crossing his face. "After all, my father left a lot of gold behind him; what would a man of his nature need with money? I'm rich, simply put, but if you kill me, you'll never see the money."

"But," he offers, placing a face on his countenance as if he was deep in thought. "Of course... we could partner up. My gold, and your... expertise? We could make a brilliant team." He smirks widely. "I know you're wise enough to take advantage of an opportunity like this."

"So what do you say, friend? Partners?"

Example Quotes 2: "You know, I like you. You're skilled with a sword, and someday someone may attempt to send you after me. If anyone does so, be sure to send me an owl. I'll always offer twice the amount. I do like living, you see."

Last edited by Dellinger on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius Empty Re: Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius

Post  Auramune Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 am

Did Entine kill the elf woman? Q_Q
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius Empty Re: Julius Entine, Bastard Son of Lucius

Post  Dellinger Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 am

What's funny is that if I answer yes, it could be either Lucius or Julius. =D
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down