Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syrila Rozan Caoimeh Character Alt

2 posters

Go down

Syrila Rozan Caoimeh Character Alt Empty Syrila Rozan Caoimeh Character Alt

Post  Tekaro Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 am

Name: Syrila Rozan Caoimeh (Not the Syrila that tortured Tekaro)
Age: When she "Died" in her home world of Asulon, Syrila was 600 years old, here she is 17
Family: The Caoimeh bloodline expands multiple worlds, from Caoimeh here on Mabi, all the way to Minecraft. There are many descendants and ancestors to the Caoimeh bloodline.
Hobbies: Magic, Alchemy, Potion making, reading and from time to time archery.
Weapon of Choice: Any wand for magic, she prefers her Cylinder and Shield.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Light Gray-blue
Height: She stands at 7 foot
Weight: She weighs in at 150 pounds
Favorite Food: Raw meats, All types of fruit.
Theme Song:

How she came to be in Erinn:
Syrila, married to a man who came from Uladh to her world of Asulon had told her many stories of his home, and especially how to get there. From time to time, Syrila would often contemplate leaving Asulon for the new world that she would consider her home, away from troubles away from the fear of any ancient evils rising and swallowing her land whole once more.

When Syrila became Queen of her nation of Holm, she looked to her loved one Tassel, who seemed distant from her. It was not long before Tassel had cheated on Syrila and had a child under her nose. Learning of this betrayal, Syrila took her three children and left on the boat she had worked on, hoping she would reach the world Tassel had talked about. She s

Syrila, entering the thick fog was attacked by mysterious entities, her body being ripped apart as she looked for a way out of the fog, her frame ripped to shreds until nothing more then her spirit remained.

When Syrila awoke, all she could hear was the flapping of wings, and the sight of a white haired, blue eyed woman.

"Syrila, you've come far from home, left a kingdom of your own behind to prevent the darkness of your heart from swallowing you and your very soul. For that sacrifice, I will kindly be here for you, and assist you in making a new body, for the one that was left behind was too damaged for us to fix. You will still be Syrila Rozan Caoimeh, you will have your memories, if you wish. However, the reasons you came to this land will be a trial in itself, will you find your ancestors? Or will you, Syrila live a life here that no one can take from you? Either way, welcome to Erinn, I will be watching over you, My dear Syrila."

Syrila looked up with a warm smile, her body and mind being brought together as she was taken from the soulstream, and entered her new home.

"Erinn, lets hope Tassel doesn't find me here as well, or I may need to kill him..." Syrila sighed, as she began her work in Filia.

Character history through the player:

Syrila is the Descendant of Erinn's Vardak and Luath, I have been playing as Syrila on a Minecraft RP server for four months, and as her development stagnated, I decided to bring her into the world of Erinn, hoping that she can blossom as much as she did in Asulon.
Tekaro
Tekaro
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Syrila Rozan Caoimeh Character Alt Empty Re: Syrila Rozan Caoimeh Character Alt

Post  Auramune Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Are you using the Vardak ign for this character?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Tekaro Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm using the name Syrila, Vardak was a different character, still working on his complex history that's easy to understand for Vardak. I should have put a submission for Syrila to join RPS a few days ago.
Tekaro
Tekaro
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down