Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerod my production master(someday>.>)

+2
Dellinger
Wolfe_Reaver
6 posters

Go down

Gerod my production master(someday>.>) Empty New Character - Gerod

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Character Name: Gerod

How You Heard About The RP Society: I'm in it thats how!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? about 2 years? I'm not sure anymore.

Is English Your First Language? English

A Short Biography Of Your Character: When Gerod was first guided into Erinn, he was immediately adopted into a couple of young, loving parents. Gerod of convinced that this was his true family, but as he started to grow older, his new loving family became suddenly abusive, striking him when he did anything wrong! They started going out often and left him home alone while they would come back, drunk and abuse him further! The thought of this being a "family" started to fade and he started to question this life as a whole...

While his so called "Parents" were out, drinking most likely, the young boy rummaged through old boxes and books in hopes of finding some sort of truth about who he really was and who his real family was. He searched long, hard, and carefully to avoid detection from his parents to avoid punishment; until he came across a book of family memories. Pictures of himself, as a small child, and his adopting parents; pictures of happy memories with them. Then, after flipping through the album, he came across a photo of himself at an even younger age, being held on the lap of an older girl of whom he had never met before. He knew this had to be it, evidence that he had a family before this one...

His parents came home, only to see a single book lying in the middle of the living room, the photo album, opened to the page where the picture of Gerod and the older girl was. Gerod was nowhere to be found...

What type of character do you play? Gerod is the kind of character that tries to be nice to others, but being an abused child gave him a tough layer that tries to shut out anyone who tries to get his true emotions to show.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Almost everyday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm central time
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Gerod my production master(someday>.>) Empty Re: Gerod my production master(someday>.>)

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:04 pm

((I'll have him apply as soon as I can ^^))
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

Gerod my production master(someday>.>) Empty Re: Gerod my production master(someday>.>)

Post  Dellinger Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 pm

This goes in Alts & Bios, Wolfe.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Dell is correct, this is the wrong place.
Captin?
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:15 am

o.o
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Gerod my production master(someday>.>) Empty Gerod my production master(someday>.>)

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:23 am

Character Name: Gerod

A Short Biography Of Your Character: When Gerod was first guided into Erinn, he was immediately adopted into a couple of young, loving parents. Gerod of convinced that this was his true family, but as he started to grow older, his new loving family became suddenly abusive, striking him when he did anything wrong! They started going out often and left him home alone while they would come back, drunk and abuse him further! The thought of this being a "family" started to fade and he started to question this life as a whole...

While his so called "Parents" were out, drinking most likely, the young boy rummaged through old boxes and books in hopes of finding some sort of truth about who he really was and who his real family was. He searched long, hard, and carefully to avoid detection from his parents to avoid punishment; until he came across a book of family memories. Pictures of himself, as a small child, and his adopting parents; pictures of happy memories with them. Then, after flipping through the album, he came across a photo of what looked like an older version of himself, holding a younger girl on his lap, of whom he had never met before. He knew this had to be it, evidence that he had a family before this one...

His parents came home, only to see a single book lying in the middle of the living room, the photo album, opened to the page where the picture of Gerod and the older girl was. Gerod was nowhere to be found...

What type of character do you play? Gerod is the kind of character that tries to be nice to others, but being an abused child gave him a tough layer that tries to shut out anyone who tries to get his true emotions to show.

((Sorry about the misplacement ^^; ))
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am

This is for first time members XP As Dell said this goes in the Alts and Bios section
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Thats what I get for being AFK for 20 hours plus .... I'll merge this with the other thread.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down