Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Production Parties

+2
Kayeori
Nilats
6 posters

Go down

Production Parties Empty Production Parties

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 pm

A Short Guide to Production Parties

Because it seems like 99% of Mabi doesn't know how the heck a production party works...

What is a Production Party?

Production Party : A party of players that shares a bonus to the success rate or completion rate of the following production Life Skills...

Success Rate Increase : Carpentry, Handicraft, Potion Making, Refining, Weaving
Completion Rate Increase : Blacksmithing, Tailoring
(Completion Rate Increase boosts the creation percent of unfinished items. It does not boost finishing grade)

How does it work?

There is only one skill that adds to the bonus of a Production Party. It is NOT Production Mastery, but the actual skill that is being used.

Production Mastery is not needed at all to make use of a Production Party, and does not add any benefit aside from the 1-15% success rate increase to yourself only.

How does it help?

For every player (besides yourself) that has the skill being used, a 1% bonus is applied.
For every player (besides yourself) with the skill ranked at or above what you are making, that bonus is increased to 5%.

Depending on the skill, these bonuses are applied to either the Success Rate or Completion Rate of the item being made.

Example :
4 Rank 1 Potion Makers in a party would give a 15% boost to each other.
This 15% boost applied towards Poison Potions (40% + 15% Production Mastery = 55% Base) would be 55% * 115% = 63.25% (decimals are not shown).

(This is multiplicative to the weather bonus, cloudy adding 0% and thunder adding 10%)

Conclusion

Since a player who developed the specific life skill adds 5%, and a player who isn't developed only adds 1%, a player with the proper ability is worth 5 other players.

In other words, a party of 3 ranked Tailors (+10%) would be better than 8 non-ranked Tailors (+7%). A full party of ranked Life Skillers would add +35%, being 28% better than a random party.

In short...

1. Dedicated Production Parties can be better than "universal" Production Parties, even if only 2 other people join. It is in your best interest both to form, and to join, dedicated parties.

2. Production Mastery requisites on Production Parties do not serve any purpose. A noobie with rF Mastery and r5 Refine would be better than somebody else with r1 Mastery and rF Refine.

So, do everybody a favor and keep these mechanics in mind. Better Production Parties help everybody in the server.

Thanks to Justified for this.

Source: http://mabination.com/threads/35719-Production-Parties

Back to top Go down

Production Parties Empty Re: Production Parties

Post  Nilats Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am

Quite the help Soi. Thanks ^_^
Nilats
Nilats
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 am

Well the post is most certainly helpful as I didn't know about a few of these things. Though I find it odd that after 3 years so many still are not aware of the basics of this. Namely the increase success rate per party member. xD
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:28 am

That explains why my Human's rank 1 never helped my old guildies back when i was a guild leader.......lol
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:21 am

This meaans I need Ichi for my tailoring time.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Very informative. I think it should be moved to here though. http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/f24-tips-tricks-advice
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:15 pm

I put it in OOC because hardly anyone cares about production enough to read this. I'll move it, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 am

v.v It's going to be hard to find a Blacksmith to hep me.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down