Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~))

5 posters

Go down

Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~)) Empty Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~))

Post  Lynn17 Sun May 06, 2012 8:02 pm

IC Item: Poison Arrows.
Item Class: Ranged/Poison.
OOC Item: Regular arrows + Mirage missle. Or arrows with Poison potions. <<;
Description: Poison tipped arrows that take an immediate effect on strike. Temporarily weakening his targets.
Effects: Drains their energy slightly every few seconds, for about 1-3 minutes. (OOCly: drains health, duh.)
Notes: It sometimes misses...Or has no effect on those with Natural Shield. If he runs out of mana, he runs out of posion.
Level: 1

IC Skill Name: Hawk(e?) Eye.
Power Class: Vision.
OOC Representation: Using Windmill and rolling the mouse over target, right clicking on a mimic and trying to rotate the camera.
Description: Zain can spot the difference between a Mimic and a regular treasure chest just by looking at it.
Explain relation: He's a woodworker, he can spot one tiny flaw or difference between a treasure chest, and a monster preeeeetty easily.....
Notes: Unfortunately, it takes quite a bit of focus, which takes a few seconds to gain.
Level: 0

IC Skill Name: Puppet Mastery.
Power Class: Possession, Mana control.
OOC Representation: Pets/Enthralling Performance for other monsters. Summon Golem for his own, self-made oak puppets.
Description: Temporarily allows him to control a monster, or his own wooden creations. Using invisible, unless someone can see Mana, strings of mana attached to his fingertips, like a puppet. Though, Zain can only use attacks that require mana from his own puppets(pets), not those he controls.
Explain relation: He's worked with puppets, wood, and other things of this sort, since he was 14.
Notes: It slowly drains away at his Mana AND Stamina, thus he can only use it for a few minutes... And must wait till he re-gains them back to use it again. Because of this, the monster/puppet can only go so far from Zain. In order for someone to break the connection, they have to fully block all the strings connecting to the target.

IC Skill Name: Mana speed.
Power Class: Physical
OOC Representation: Shy-Lock step, Speed potions, Demi-god's running speed.
Description: Zain moves mana into his feet/legs, Increasing the strength in his legs, depending on the amount of mana, to run faster for a few minutes.
Explain relation: All three skills increase your speed.
Notes: It takes quite a bit of Mana, so Zain can only do it once a week(IG/ICly), depending on his body's health at the time. It would put too much strain on his right leg to use it more than once at that time. He also only tends to use it when he's trying to get away from danger, or just plain....well...get away...
Level: 0

Last edited by Lynn17 on Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~)) Empty Re: Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~))

Post  Temo Mon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm

As things are now, I can approve; but out of curiousity, why not use Taming for Puppet Mastery instead of Enthralling Performance? Not saying it's wrong, just thinking it might work better since it doesn't require you to play music, plus you can do more than control a critter's direction as well as fight yourself should there be a combat situation. o-o So like...curious.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~)) Empty Re: Zain the Puppet Master. ((Need approval~))

Post  Glaceon Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Actually, to add to Temo's statement.

Keep in mind Taming doesn't have that CP limit like Enthralling does. Of course ranking enthralling ups that limit, but there is really efficient taming bait that can be made. Each has it's advantages, but keep in mind enthralling drains tons of stamina and I'd mention the auto-aggro, but being an elf it shouldn't be an issue for you to just hide or so.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Temo wrote:As things are now, I can approve; but out of curiousity, why not use Taming for Puppet Mastery instead of Enthralling Performance? Not saying it's wrong, just thinking it might work better since it doesn't require you to play music, plus you can do more than control a critter's direction as well as fight yourself should there be a combat situation. o-o So like...curious.

The only time he uses it for fighting is if it's his own puppets. He wouldn't use another animal or person to fight unless he REALLY had to...But even then he'd probably rather use the dagger he keeps in the straps on his right leg. lol
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Lynn17 wrote:
Temo wrote:As things are now, I can approve; but out of curiousity, why not use Taming for Puppet Mastery instead of Enthralling Performance? Not saying it's wrong, just thinking it might work better since it doesn't require you to play music, plus you can do more than control a critter's direction as well as fight yourself should there be a combat situation. o-o So like...curious.

The only time he uses it for fighting is if it's his own puppets. He wouldn't use another animal or person to fight unless he REALLY had to...But even then he'd probably rather use the dagger he keeps in the straps on his right leg. lol

Is there a reason for THIS BESIDES* moral issues? Cuz like you said, "unless he REALLY had to..." ...which means he still can. Sooo...question still stands? O_o

*Edited cuz wow, my typos. X_X;

Last edited by Temo on Wed May 09, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Tue May 08, 2012 11:07 pm

I don't like taming? xD...Enthralling is just for fun, golem is when he's actually fighting, and pets...well...pets are easy to use sometimes. >>;;

But Taming is too much of a pain in the butt for me.....
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Lazy?

OKay.

I can approve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

So how many approvals do I have? x.x;
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 pm

IC Item: Poison Arrows.
OOC Item: Regular arrows + Mirage missle.
Description: Poison tipped arrows that take an immediate effect on strike. Temporarily weakening his targets.
Effects: Drains their energy slightly every few seconds, for about 1-3 minutes. (OOCly: drains health, duh.)
Notes: It sometimes misses...Or has no effect on those with Natural Shield. If he runs out of mana, he runs out of posion.

Why not regular poison coated arrows? To save mana?
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Wed May 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I counte en uno.
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Teoxihuitl wrote:IC Item: Poison Arrows.
OOC Item: Regular arrows + Mirage missle.

Why not regular poison coated arrows? To save mana?

Cause like Idk how to get actual poison on the game...since I dont have a pet snake ._.;
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed May 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Ask others who have a pet snake. Ask people for poison potions. I have a couple.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Mkays, I changed it a little.

Btw, how many approvals do i have...? 1 or 2? x.x;
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Ein count en uno, jya?

Unofficial Tay approval btw. Very Happy
So that's 1 + implied 1 approval. Yay for redundancy! Very Happy
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Temo approved, but was just curious as to why you're lazy, didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 am

So I have 2 approvals then...o3o...lol
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Thu May 10, 2012 10:22 am

I can approve.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu May 10, 2012 11:21 am

I count three. Don't know where you got the two more needed from.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 am

She got it from Tay's lies and slander!

LIES AND SLANDER!

Moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down