Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.)

4 posters

Go down

Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.) Empty Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.)

Post  Lynn17 Sun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Diren Shadowstep.

IC Skill Name: Shadow blend
Power Class: Magical
OOC Representation: Hide skill.
Description: Diren uses mana to sink into shadows, turning into a shadow himself, thus completely hidden. He can also hop shadow to shadow, though if a spotlight where to be shined on the area, any shadows that were hiding him of course would disappear and he would re-appear.
Explain relation: Hide allows elves to hide(since i use an elf OOCly this would work), and Diren being type to lurk around in the shadows anyway, it makes sense that he would actually be able to hide in them.
Notes: He can only use it until his mana runs out.
Level: 1

IC Skill Name: Teleportation
Power Class: Movement
OOC Representation: Final Shot.
Description: Diren focuses his mana, and to show hes about to teleport a gray steam or mist surrounds his body. Allowing him to temporarily teleport short distances in the area, possibly for a quick get away or simply to dodge.
Explain relation: Final shot allows you to teleport to whatever space you click nearby.
Notes: It only lasts about 20 seconds, or 30 depending on how much he's practiced it.
Level: 0

Last edited by Lynn17 on Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.) Empty Re: Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.)

Post  Auramune Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 pm

I don't really have a comment for concern or anything.. but the name shadow blend kind of makes me think of a fruit smoothie, except with shadows. xD
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.) Empty Re: Diren's shadows...(Need some approval up in dis place.)

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 5:13 pm

DELICIOUS!

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Wait a tick.

I was thinking to myself, "Soifa..you should finish ranking FS..."

Then I thought some more about the skill.

Then I realized I don't use it anyway but I have to ask.

Since you have to have a bow and arrow to start the skill, is there any "prepping to teleport" actions he does? Like..I dunno..click his heels together, concentrates, or wiggles his buttcheeks? What if he's being restrained?

Also buttcheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Sun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Approved, and all..
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn17 Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:Wait a tick.

I was thinking to myself, "Soifa..you should finish ranking FS..."

Then I thought some more about the skill.

Then I realized I don't use it anyway but I have to ask.

Since you have to have a bow and arrow to start the skill, is there any "prepping to teleport" actions he does? Like..I dunno..click his heels together, concentrates, or wiggles his buttcheeks? What if he's being restrained?

Also buttcheeks.

fixed, that better Soi? o3o;
Lynn17
Lynn17
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Not sure that answered her question. Like.. does he VISIBLY do something..? You can focus your mana without doing that. There should be at least SOME minor physical cue. Add it and I approve.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok, approved.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh okay. Approval still stands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down