Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member - Dante 696

+7
Xeek
Auramune
Glaceon
Vayne
Temo
Adhamh
dante696
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

new member - Dante 696 - Page 3 Empty Re: new member - Dante 696

Post  Adhamh Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:
Adhamh wrote:As for the vampire set, you don't need nX. You could always -buy- the set, or get the card on an alt acct and mail it to -this- account.

He bought a card...judging by the fact there is still the FREE card.

Which confuses me deeply.

Who would not use their free card ASAP? o-o ..it's free.

Mm..right. My brain immediately processed that card as one of the ones you get from allying with giants/elves.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

You're proof is completely invalid. Here is why:

New account? I can make one of those too, in fact I can make plenty.

I can easily buy a card as well, and make a new horse. Easy as well.

The name, did you know you can actually -delete- a character with a name and reuse that same name. If you don't believe me, I can show proof. I had the name Neimi in G1, and deleted that character later on. Now someone else has an Elf with that same name.

So by this stuff, you could be telling the truth, or set everything up easily to make it easy for anyone to believe it's a new account while it truely isn't. I believe the service is until Total 100 now.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Glaceon wrote:You're proof is completely invalid. Here is why:

New account? I can make one of those too, in fact I can make plenty.

I can easily buy a card as well, and make a new horse. Easy as well.

The name, did you know you can actually -delete- a character with a name and reuse that same name. If you don't believe me, I can show proof. I had the name Neimi in G1, and deleted that character later on. Now someone else has an Elf with that same name.

So by this stuff, you could be telling the truth, or set everything up easily to make it easy for anyone to believe it's a new account while it truely isn't. I believe the service is until Total 100 now.

must I show my total level as well? as for the card, my point was why would dwer waste money on an account he would most likely not use much on a game he don't play any more when on his account he got loads of pets and nothing but premium characters (which I am sure Mr. mithos can confirm knowing he said he used to hang out with dwer)

PS: before anyone else go say I know more stuff then the average newbie, dwer's my bro after all... I'm not idiot enough to let his knowledge unused *-* his tiny brain is my playground *-*
dante696
dante696
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:33 pm

okay so I know this is off topic but I need advice...a guy in dun just came up to me and asked to trade my vampire suit for a hum... zorro outfit and a muffler robe... should I accept? o.o
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:45 pm

As for that trade, no.

Anyone can waste money on things. Some people say NX in general is a waste.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Again, someone would waste NX to try to get back in if they wanted to. And total level wouldn't matter either, see the above point with names.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

I fear you guys totally destroyed any chance I had to prove who I am Mad well then, this is farewell I guess X:
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 pm

unless you post a rl pic of you beside your bro, I'm afraid there is no proof.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

err even then, someone would come up with the ''possibility it's just a friend'' thing. I already had thought about it, and saw no hopes x.x trough the internet nothing such as proving your identity can be done y'see. (especially since neither me nor my bro ever sent a pic of us to anyone on the internet to the extent of what I know.)

so I guess I can't join...am I free to talk here still? or is even that forbidden to me x:
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm not sure if anyone explained to you why this is such an issue.. rather, why it's hard to believe. There have been several accounts of people being banned from the guild, who claim to be their sibling trying to get back in.

So, if you're someone else, there needs to be 100% no doubt by some kind of proof. I'm afraid showing accounts, and all that jazz really won't do it, since it's so easy to make newb accounts. Which I'm sure has been said. I hope you understand why it's a big deal, and why going by your word is really difficult.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I understand, I can't blame you guys for whatever my bro as done. I just hope someday maybe both you and him can forgive each other since before being banned he was always talking about you guys x: other then that, if anyone feel like adding me go ahead, maybe we can hang out in game sometime ^^
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:41 pm

double post so a moderator will see this, but since it was made obvious I cannot prove who I am, I believe this go in ''resolved registrations'' (description says that even rejected ones go there and unless I'm missing something I fall under that category. ^^')
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Close this thread time?
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:59 pm

SO. After a long time of bickering by my gumdrop of an annoying brother, i cam to see what was on the link he spammed me...this link.
Before continuing i would like to invite you all to say im opening back an ended war Very Happy i do like my lil flame wars, especially when they include traitor idiots like the RPS.

First pointer: my bro is a moron.
second pointer: you guys are morons too.
third pointer: If you kicked me for being disrepective after that JOKE i said...shame on you guys lol, and shame on you xeek too. (yep, you, prolly the only one who can remember what happenned)
fourth pointer: it would seem, as captaincrunch (wich was the guild leader...who the frumious is your leader nowadays?...wait don't answer that, i'd spam them to death just to be annoying.)obviously kicked me for mentoring as he said so himself.

fifth pointer: you were all accusing Alex (my bro) of being me... who got kicked for being disrespectfull (apparently)... IF and WHEN i was disrespectfull before getting kicked, only xeek and some other random idiot can know as i remember it was in private chat, no proof they didn't lie lawlz n0bz

Sicth pointer: no i do not give a dam about your grammur nor your "respect" crap anymore.Not with YOU guys.

seventh pointer: if anyone wants to hear why i felt betrayed, feel free to pm me, i will (eventually) check back and answer all your storytelling needs with no swear...or i'll try anyway.

eight: whatever the shoosh lol. you guys, knowing how you are, will probably delete this post soon or edit it to remove it's content just so you don't have to answer lol.

nine: people, get real. if "miss" (lol what the lovely miss...she ain't a miss.) sofia would be so kind as recheck my IP she'd realize it is the exact same as before and making a new account would do nothing.

ten: *sigh* this one is for you mithos, and here i tought you were my friend. You cannot remember seeing me on a character named dante 696, i hate devil may cry, and on top of that, back when i played with you i had only one character, now, onto the main event

FLAMEWAR! TROLLING! READY? SET... GO!!
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:43 pm

You must be really bored to have said all this.

But by the way you're acting, I think you deserved to be kicked out.

Can a XXXX do something about this eyesore?
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm

fact: i do am bored.
fact: i got kicked when i wasn't as meanie-faced as this to all rps members, in fact i tought you guys were family, wich it turns out you aren't unless family can backstab you *yawn*
fact: i said you would want to delete it so you wouldn't have to answer
fact: i only came here so my bro would leave me alone once and for all, what do you guys do to make everyone you come in contact with a total awesome person Very Happy ?

Last edited by Soifa Toten on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yay language, let's keep it clean, fellas.)
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 pm

It's ironic that you don't acknowledge how uncooperative and abrasive your brother was during this process. I specifically remember that, when this was addressed due to the specific rules possibly in violation, his first response was to call a councilor's actions, which involved doing their job and following up on possible rules violations, 'idiotic.' Not only that, he lied about his relation to you, which was done for a reason that was pointless and in the end caused more suspicion by his own actions, while generally disrespecting anyone attempting to actually do their job in this situation.

It was his temper, general lack of respect for the councilors, and uncooperative nature during these events that made it extremely suspicious. Instead of giving the people in command a hand, he resisted every attempt to prove his identity and actively -denied- the method given to him to prove it to the councilor's satisfaction, assuming an excuse would be made to prolong the 'drama.'

You may begin a flame war by ignoring the faults of your own brother, whom behaved like a lying child throughout the whole ordeal. I've contacted a moderator via out-of-game methods to lock this thread. As an old councilor, I'd advise ceasing and desisting before you get yourself IP banned from the forums. If you'd like a reminder of expected conduct for members of this forum / of the guild, please check Rule 5. Insulting others and acting indecent is improper for a member of this forum, especially when you could actually address the councilors on this issue and resolve it rather than flaming the guild-proper.

Cheers,
The Phantom Dellinger
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3