Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member - Dante 696

+7
Xeek
Auramune
Glaceon
Vayne
Temo
Adhamh
dante696
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

new member - Dante 696 - Page 2 Empty Re: new member - Dante 696

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

o.o wait you mean... every ''i'' which means me must be capital?!? O.O i I am shocked o.o why didn't my teacher ever told us that in class x.x I'll do my best, thank you for the remark x:
dante696
dante696
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:33 pm

sorry for the double post and bump but uh... am i put on hold or accepted or rejected or something else? (or do people just don't give enough of a dam anymore xD)
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm

I do not see anything updated to approve or reject, so I think it is either placed on hold or rejected if nothing is done to fix that soon.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:56 pm

okay, I'll await further instructions then I guess, thanks for the answer,
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 pm

new member - Dante 696 - Page 2 Im_Here_To_Bump_This_Thread_Try_And

just would like precisions, am I automatically out because of the disapproval (or however you call them) of Vayne De 'Romanus ? or is one disapproval not enough or...? I didn't quite understand how it worked from the rules...
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:57 pm

You need 3 approvals to join. Disapproves count against you, so you'd probably need 4 approvals now. Though, usually the decision is done in uniform. If your application is being disapproved you should try fixing the mistakes correct.

As was pointed out, you should start by capitalization the correct stuff. While small forgiveness is given to you because of your background, you should continue it for more than one post.

dante696 wrote:o.o wait you mean... every ''i'' which means me must be capital?!? O.O i I am shocked o.o why didn't my teacher ever told us that in class x.x I'll do my best, thank you for the remark x:

dante696 wrote:sorry for the double post and bump but uh... am i put on hold or accepted or rejected or something else? (or do people just don't give enough of a dam anymore xD)

You should also respect everyone. It's what got your brother removed.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Actually, it's still just 3 approvals. Disapprovals don't require you to have more approvals, but it's recommended you fix what's disapproved of ASAP, because it tends to always be something that everyone else will disagree with as well.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

You should also respect everyone. It's what got your brother removed.
oh hum if it was saw as a lack of respect I'm sorry x: In the thing about the capitals I don't know if I disrespected someone, and if I didn't use capitals where needed, my bad x: As for the comment about giving a dam, it was never my intention to disrespect anyone, more of a joke, I'll be cautious from now on Smile
it's recommended you fix what's disapproved of ASAP
I'll do my best to fill in my lack of tolerance Smile

Also if anyone can give me a pointer on my race, I'd like it, I'm still not quite sure if I need to change it or not.

Last edited by dante696 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention a thing or two)
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:59 pm

I believe the following is needed in the reworking of your bio. Surprised

1. A clearer definition on what your race IS. Including abilities and such compared to a human since you're saying they're above-average so we know just what is being approved of and allowed to mix with everyone else's characters, roleplay, and the world in general.

2. A clearer explanation on the process of how Fomors invaded his world and how he came to be in Erinn. Sorry, but if it's not through Nao as others have done, or any other canon means that are explained in the game, it's something that needs to be sensibly written out. Inquiring minds want to know.

3. Proper spelling and punctuation. Understandable if it's not perfect, but use of good spelling and grammar would do wonders for letting people understand where you're coming from. If it's not something you were educated in, I suggest

A) learning it yourself, because blaming teachers for it at this age is inexcusable.
B) using a program that has spellcheck to assist you, such as Microsoft Word.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Temo wrote:
B) using a program that has spellcheck to assist you, such as Microsoft Word.
Google Chrome!

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 pm

for further notices: despite my on forum age, which is fake, I'm actually 17 Razz (can I blame my teachers now? ;-; )

Also, Since Mr. Temo asked so nicely, I'll Redo a new version of the bio including more details on his race at the end (in a ''race description'' point, I made my research and since it could be seen as a power I'm going to go for an equivalent exchange ^^ )

A Short Biography Of Your Character: What can be said of Dante which haven't been said a thousand times...He is the son of a demon and a vampire, making him a quite rare mix, he was raised in the demonic world of El'hara and always was an outcast...Demons disliked him for his vampiric charm and his resemblance to humans, while when he visited vampires, they disliked his demonic abilities and his calm, yet sometimes very ''playful'' (as he describe it himself) attitude. In his early years his mother and father protected him from both sides, being strong enough to fend off most of them themselves, and if they couldn't fight, they would use their wealth to get out of the situation.
However a short time ago his father was killed in an attack from unidentified beings, no one knew where they were from and no one knew where they went, as such, it was almost impossible to track them. Soon afterward his mother got killed, and he became a marked man, one who would soon lie dead.As he made his last stand in the family manor against the onslaught of enemies he...Well he don't remember anything past that. Little did he knew he was being dragged into a war, little did he knew he would soon have to make choices which would decide of life or death, little did he knew he was going to start a whole adventure... soon, he found himself in a brilliant place, a hurting sight for someone used to the darkness of El'hara...but a beautiful sight for someone looking at the only living thing in sight : a woman... the first being of this world he saw...the first step of his journey...and that step was called Nao.

Race Description : I thought a while about this and... I'm not in an hurry to use his demonic powers which mean he basically is like any human, His vampire side makes him have the advantage of being one while destroying the demonic weaknesses, and the demonic side does the same for vampiric weaknesses. As for how I'm going to represent his powers, simple: (OOC explanation:) Once I'll have The Dark Knight skill, that will be his more ''demonic'' form, while Demi-god will be his more vampiric form, now onto the IC explanation:

(IC explanation:) Somehow, (Probably due to the shock of dieing, which is what happened while he blacked out.) he lost all his demonic and vampiric powers upon waking up, finding himself the same as a human, however he was quite decided to gain his powers back, and as such began training his body trough fighting and his mind trough meditation in order to regain the ability to at least temporarily use his powers. (His training is basically G1 trough G3 for vampire and whatever is the quest you need to do for Demi-god is the training for vampire.)

If need be just ask and I'll supply more clarifications ^^

PS:May I ask a weird question? ^^' What is Google chrome?

Last edited by dante696 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smiley getting in the way of the first sentence ^^')
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 pm

dante696 wrote:

It's an internet browser, much like Internet Explorer or Firefox.

It has a built-in spellcheck. Catches most of my typos for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:29 pm

dante696 wrote:for further notices: despite my on forum age, which is fake, I'm actually 17 Razz (can I blame my teachers now? ;-; )

And no. You still can't blame your teachers, because proper spelling and grammar is something you should've learned way earlier in life. Especially for a text roleplayer. Razz

Anyways, this is looking much more readable now. Thankyou.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:
dante696 wrote:

It's an internet browser, much like Internet Explorer or Firefox.

It has a built-in spell check. Catches most of my typos for me.

O: guess I'll switch from Firefox then ^^
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm

So... Whatever you say, I know it's you, Dwer. Not just by the way you give excuses for anything you know and a new person would not know. Not just by the way you talk the same way as him. Simply by the fact that I have seen you on this character. And that wether you deny it or not, it is fact. For this simple reason, you have broken a rule. A rule that states that you can only have one account on the forum.

I cannot approve and, therefore, disapprove of your application.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Mithos wrote:So... Whatever you say, I know it's you, Dwer. Not just by the way you give excuses for anything you know and a new person would not know. Not just by the way you talk the same way as him. Simply by the fact that I have seen you on this character. And that wether you deny it or not, it is fact. For this simple reason, you have broken a rule. A rule that states that you can only have one account on the forum.

I cannot approve and, therefore, disapprove of your application.

*sigh* yet again another one >_> what kind of proof do you need? A picture of my nexon account character page showing the beginner service thing in the top corner? if so then rejoice! here's one:

new member - Dante 696 - Page 2 Mabino11
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Don't you keep beginner service up to...what level is it now?

Is it total 100?

I dunno.

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't know myself, which is why I took it right away, heard some say 100 others say 30... even people in the game seem to be unsure...

Last edited by dante696 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to capitalise one I)
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah, well Nexon is annoying and hands EVERYTHING to newbies these days...

That being said, I have a secondary account that I had played on Mari with. It still has beginner service, yet I made it BEFORE making my main account.

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 pm

:I I'm afraid i don't know how to provide better proof, and-- wait scratch that, see that horse? It's the seven days one, aka I need to have made this account in the last 7 days AND to have used nx on that all new account for the vampire card Very Happy is this enough proof? Smile
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 pm

No, you need to have made the HORSE in the last seven days. At least, that's what I thought.

"This Thoroughbred expires seven days after its creation.
It can still be used to tend a personal shop after it expires."

Last edited by Soifa Toten on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:06 pm

That is what it means, yes.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:07 pm

As for the vampire set, you don't need nX. You could always -buy- the set, or get the card on an alt acct and mail it to -this- account.
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Adhamh wrote:As for the vampire set, you don't need nX. You could always -buy- the set, or get the card on an alt acct and mail it to -this- account.

He bought a card...judging by the fact there is still the FREE card.

Which confuses me deeply.

Who would not use their free card ASAP? o-o ..it's free.

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:11 pm

exactly, it's free and I'm still a noob o-o' I'll use it when I'll be more knowledgeable...
as for the horse... you guys seem to know way too much for a newbie like me to ever find good enough proof v.v anyone else can help me on giving em proof?
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next