Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member - Dante 696

+7
Xeek
Auramune
Glaceon
Vayne
Temo
Adhamh
dante696
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

new member - Dante 696 Empty new member - Dante 696

Post  dante696 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 pm

note: i separated everything to make it easier to read ^^
Character Name: Dante696 (just call me dante ^^)

How You Heard About The RP Society: a friend of mine, dweramond, talked to me about it o:

How Long Have You Been Role playing? i never role played before but i think it looks very interesting ^^

Is English Your First Language? nope, french Canadian but I'll do my best ^^

A Short Biography Of Your Character: what can be said of dante which haven't been said a thousand times...he is the son of a demon and a vampire, making him a quite rare mix, he was raised in the demonic world of el'hara and always was an outcast...demons disliked him for his vampiric charm and his resemblance to humans, while when he visited vampires, they disliked his demonic abilities and his calm, yet sometimes very ''playful'' (as he describe it himself) attitude. in his early years his mother and father protected him from both sides, being strong enough to fend off most of them themselves, and if they couldn't fight, they would use their wealth to get out of the situation. However a short time ago his father was killed in an attack from beings which came from another world. No one knew where they were from, as such, it was almost impossible to track them. soon afterward his mother got killed, and he became a marked man, one who would soon lie dead.However, he was successful at one last thing before being caught up to: localizing the specie that attacked his father and killed him, They were originating from a land called ''errin'' and were known as ''Fomors'' what a strange name he thought...searching for a way to avenge himself, he found but one way to escape and yet be able to go to ''errin'', low on time as he was he could not afford the time to open a precise portal to that land, nor search for a way to obtain a map or anything else...his only option was a magical road of souls and concentrated magic energy, that road was known by the world's inhabitants as the ''soul stream'' (another weird name if you asked him) as such, he made a basic portal by using the energy of that stream into the world, little did he knew he would soon be dragged into a war, little did he knew he would soon have to make choices which would decide of life or death, little did he knew he was going to start a whole adventure... soon, he found himself in a brilliant place, a hurting sight for someone used to the darkness of hell...but a beautiful sight for someone looking at the only living thing in sight : a woman... the first being of this world he saw...the first step of his journey...and that step was called Nao.

What type of character do you play? Warrior, fight mostly with 2 swords, may use a crossbow from time to time.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? After school mostly and on weekends, i am part of something called the ''ACF'' (Adult center of formation) aka twice the homework, but you finish faster so i might not always be on ^^
dante696
dante696
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

new member - Dante 696 Empty Re: new member - Dante 696

Post  dante696 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:22 pm

official update yay Very Happy
so yeah apparently the one named ''soifa'' believe i am dweramond, I simply want to know if anyone else think that, and hear out why you do, then i can decide if you guys really are as understanding as you claim. (just sayin miss soifa isn't proving me that you guys are understanding and kind to newbies :/)

Last edited by dante696 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unneeded crap removed.)
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Honestly, I agree with 'the one called "Soifa"'. The fact that you have a strikingly similar grammar style to that of the one you're accused of being and the suspicious phrasing in your last post ("the one called" sounds like something someone would say when they're pretending not to know someone) makes me believe her. So...yeah. :I
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 am

Identification issues aside, I think the main problem with this is the whole coming from another world thing without dying. This implies that A) he is still a demon and vampire, both of which I do not think are approved-of races, and B) he got into Erinn through also unapproved means. As did the Fomors to his own world, methinks? O_o
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 am

Accusing isn't my job; personal opinions or not, I'll review you fairly. Were you to be Dwer, I'd simply hope that you'd be open to constructive criticism and work on things, as opposed to last time. If not, you'd be removed again for the same issues as prior. On that note, I can't see Soifa saying it in a mean way. Perhaps bringing it up in a casual or polite way, yes, but Soifa is not, by any means; mean, rude, or accusatory. If she was, I'm positive she had a reason, she's a person that the guild should strive to emulate, as far as attitude goes, as is the two who've posted here, and much of our council.

On to business! There have been few; very few who made it through the soulstream without death. As a matter of fact, the only one I can think of at the top of my head is, I believe, Asmodeus (Momo~), who suffered some rather crippling consequences from Nao when he tried to forcefully break through. I present you with two options!

A) You have him die. He doesn't have to know he's dead, but he died. If he was so chosen, he'd be brought to Erinn. Or perhaps a fluke, we all know plenty of undesirables somehow get in!

B) You provide me a detailed, good way he got to Erinn. Explain to me how he did it, in full detail. After that, I will confer with the others on it--they'll post here, don't worry.

Thank you for your time, and we'll be sure to get back to you.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 am

by Adhamh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:44 pm
Honestly, I agree with 'the one called "Soifa"'. The fact that you have a strikingly similar grammar style to that of the one you're accused of being and the suspicious phrasing in your last post ("the one called" sounds like something someone would say when they're pretending not to know someone) makes me believe her. So...yeah. :I

i really dunno what to say, ''the one called'' is simply an expression i use for people i'm not fully sure of who they are :I until recently i didn't even know her gender so yeah :I as for the grammar, french canadian style Razz (dwer is the one who told me most of my english, so yeah...sincei learned from him you can expect me saying things like him >>)

by Vayne De 'Romanus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:25 am
Accusing isn't my job; personal opinions or not, I'll review you fairly. Were you to be Dwer, I'd simply hope that you'd be open to constructive criticism and work on things, as opposed to last time. If not, you'd be removed again for the same issues as prior. On that note, I can't see Soifa saying it in a mean way. Perhaps bringing it up in a casual or polite way, yes, but Soifa is not, by any means; mean, rude, or accusatory. If she was, I'm positive she had a reason, she's a person that the guild should strive to emulate, as far as attitude goes, as is the two who've posted here, and much of our council.

On to business! There have been few; very few who made it through the soulstream without death. As a matter of fact, the only one I can think of at the top of my head is, I believe, Asmodeus (Momo~), who suffered some rather crippling consequences from Nao when he tried to forcefully break through. I present you with two options!

A) You have him die. He doesn't have to know he's dead, but he died. If he was so chosen, he'd be brought to Erinn. Or perhaps a fluke, we all know plenty of undesirables somehow get in!

B) You provide me a detailed, good way he got to Erinn. Explain to me how he did it, in full detail. After that, I will confer with the others on it--they'll post here, don't worry.

Thank you for your time, and we'll be sure to get back to you.

o: thanks sir,i will improve onto this as soon as im back from school tonight ^^
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:03 pm

okay so one or two questions (don't have much time but still, i prefer asking now to get answers as fast as i can ^^ )
so first of all, is the race okay or must i change it? (reminder: right now he is half vampire half demon)
second, i did some research on the wiki (spoilers ahead, i didn't really care about the spoilers, found that wiki trough Google so tell me if there's one better then this one) and from fomors to dark knight to paladin to generation 2 to generation 1 pages, i ended up finding something interesting on this (the generation 1 page) wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Generation_1 saying fomors can apparently travel between the world of errin and another world named tir na nog so technically speaking i guess they could use that method to travel to Dante's original world and Dante himself used a simple portal to try to transport himself between worlds, using the immense amount of mana found in the soul stream which is ,i think, a ''road'' of sort to errin, using this to stabilize his portal he could cross dimensions, if that's still not okay just say so, I'll happily think of some other way, possibly making him die in the attack by an unknown force and find himself somehow transported to the soul stream. (this could all change depending on if i need to change my race)

thanks you for reading Smile
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:16 pm

I do think we have a vampire race made -points at Xeek- with various powers that were approved. Demons go by so many names, it's just bleh.

I know people can keep race through going through soul stream, but Soul Stream is only gotten to by being guided there, either by Nao or Morrighan, or some other god. I tried the portal method before, but had to change it since portals do not work for Erinn. Yes, TNN and Erinn are different, but they are also the same in a sense, as G1 does take place there. Mithos could probably explain more on that. And the way to TNN is to break a "seal."
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Just because the powers are approved on 1 person, does not make them approved for everyone who wants them, without fully understanding the depth of the game and how RPS works. (And xeek's vampire is more like a batire, just to clear that up.)

For a first character, it's highly recommended that you go with canon of game until you understand the game a bit more. And since you're so new to the game itself, you may not fully understand the lore.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 pm

so the i got but 2 questions left .w.
A) if a character go trough Soul stream they can keep their race right?
B)is any of the following : half vampire/demon (both halves or just one, like a half human half demon) demon, vampires is there a race i can take which would be okay? (I'd like at least half demon but i do understand the system of how this guild work seem complicated so at worst I'll just make him a normal human or something x:)

Last edited by dante696 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleared a mistake i saw)
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Just curious, how you would come to that conclusion if you've done some research on the game/actually began to play it. Since it's not canon about the race thing.

Game- human, elf, giant, or a pet allows you to come through the soulstream. Fomor is also an available race, through the game.

RPS- allows for people to keep their races, under the condition that some races and all non-mabi powers must be requested and approved of for use.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:32 pm

It depends on what your idea of a demon is. We're not having any Devil May Cry gung-ho demi-god demons up in here for example, if that's what your thinking. *Nods toward your avatar.* Wink And honestly, you've been here several times already. You should know how this all works by now.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:38 pm

well even tough I've been here quite allot i still am new to the game and the rp system Wink as for how i figured the portal thing out... wiki, asking around and spamming dwer about ''HELP MEH T_T'' (he finally told me about some things about the fomor to tir na nog thing xD)

For the demon part...na not like in devil may cry, I'm just a big fan of that game, that's why the avatar and such Razz a demon for mabi would be...someone overly stronger then the average human (but not too much, just enough to keep things interesting, also the strength here is not really normal one, just he'd be able to... i dunno jump higher then any ''normal'' (excluding paladins dark knights and demi gods) human (for example ranald is a normal human)

now i gotta go to school so i won't answer till 4:15 or so eastern time
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 pm

You can never be stronger than your character actually is. So even if you're a "demon", someone human could come along and be much stronger than you. Because they are actually that strong of a character.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

that is why i precised stronger then the AVERAGE human... for more of an average human imagine like the one you save from a giant spiderling at the start, normal villager aka average human, we could mostly say more or less everyone who play the game is stronger then an average human anyway...(i wouldn't be afraid of Malcolm or Tracy if you know what i mean xD)
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

According to the evidence provided to me, you are in fact Dwer.

Dwer issues aside, I'm disapproving.
You were very rude to a council member, Soifa. Regardless of identity issues, you have displayed in quite a short time that your attitude isn't right for RPS. We are looking for some degree of maturity, here. Meaning manners, kindness, and respect. In your correspondance with Soifa, you did not exhibit any of those things. We aren't just 'members' of the RPS, each and every one of us is a face, who's behavior influences inter-guild reactions, as well as how the rest of the server sees us. Non-RPers may see as as strange, and strict, but by no means do they see us as unfriendly, and we'd like to keep it that way.

Even if you are not Dwer, your attitude is the exact same. Regardless of what the reason is 'said' to be, Dwer was removed primarily for his attitude problems, and treating others with disrespect. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but I now have enough evidence to say this with surety--I don't think you are right for RPS, and I don't approve your application. I'm rather certain others feel the same way, I discussed with others before posting. I hope you do find a guild that you fit the bill for.

--A note: Anyone with Pink is a moderator and has forum-admin powers. Anyone blue is a council, and has all powers except for the ability to manage the forums. Red are mentors, and can approve/reject applications and powers, as well as mentor people. All three are positions of power.

Last edited by Vayne De 'Romanus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Vayne De 'Romanus wrote:According to the evidence provided to me, you are in fact Dwer.

Dwer issues aside, I'm disapproving.
You were very rude to a council member, Soifa. Regardless of identity issues, you have displayed in quite a short time that your attitude isn't right for RPS. We are looking for some degree of maturity, here. Meaning manners, kindness, and respect. In your correspondence with Soifa, you did not exhibit any of those things. We aren't just 'members' of the RPS, each and every one of us is a face, who's behavior influences inter-guild reactions, as well as how the rest of the server sees us. Non-RPers may see as as strange, and strict, but by no means do they see us as unfriendly, and we'd like to keep it that way.

Even if you are not Dwer, your attitude is the exact same. Regardless of what the reason is 'said' to be, Dwer was removed primarily for his attitude problems, and treating others with disrespect. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but I now have enough evidence to say this with surety--I don't think you are right for RPS, and I don't approve your application. I'm rather certain others feel the same way, I discussed with others before posting. I hope you do find a guild that you fit the bill for.

--A note: Anyone with Pink is a moderator and has the same authority as our guild leader. Anyone blue is a council, and has all powers except for the ability to manage the forums. Red are mentors, and can approve/reject applications and powers, as well as mentor people. All three are positions of power.

*sigh* really I'm beginning to think my bro is more trouble then he is worth -.-' for the most part, yes i was pissed at miss soifa i do think i had reasons, since i do not like when someone accuse me of lying without pertinent proof and i dislike the fact she kept insisting, for further references no matter what dwer did, i am not him. I'm ready to acknowledge my errors, and i would like if miss soifa would do as much as at least leave me ''the benefit of the doubt'' i do see i was pissed, for what I'd say is a good reason (false accusation of something i find very bad and of something i believe is a destruction of honor, lying.) i made but a simple request: let me do my proof, leave me a lil time, so what I'm truly like when i don't feel offended and then judge me, if you do that, I'll take whatever the judgement is. moreover i do not know what miss soifa pasted you but i would like to know if you know how SHE acted, not very understanding of the different troubles i am facing. (including you guys' overall ''YOU ARE DWER!!'' attitude, which i find more or less disrespectful :/) i would like to at least be given a chance. Unlike my bro i don't hold ''old times'' dear, (as you can see in his signature which say he'll never forget uh...kmr?rmk? whatever don't remember) and i will be more then happy to leave the guild if all of you believe this is not the place for me, if I'm dwer, you can just tell me ''leave'' and I'll do and if I'm not but you don't like me just say ''leave'' and I'll do it. However if I'm not him and am who i claim to be, maybe you could be surprised.
I leave this in the guild's hand as a whole, and would like to know if you guys really want to disapprove me just because of one conversation where i repeated a thousand times i felt attacked :/
Thanks for reading
PS: yes i am quick to anger when i feel ''attacked'' by someone whom i never met. i am sorry if this cause any confusion.
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Yes, Dwer, I am aware of her response. She acted with authority and factuality, stating what she thought in a rational, logical way. However, as I said, my issue is not about whether or not you are Dwer, it is your attitude. If this is, indeed, 'more trouble than it's worth', then I encourage you to seek companionship elsewhere, as it only gets harder once you are in the actual mentoring. After which, you must always keep up good behavior and stick to the rules. It never, ever, ever ends.

I'm afraid at this point any argument isn't quite valid for me, sorry. The way you reacted only enforces my decision; if you cannot keep calm and remain polite, you simply aren't right for this guild. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you aren't. I'm not going to post here anymore, save to clear up any misconceptions if they occur. Have a good day, sir.
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:57 pm

grumph *facepalm* at least read this Kay? don't want to have to paste it all in a pm, first, i am not dwer, second, what was ''more trouble then it's worth'' is dwer himself, whom seem to be the whole reason I'm having troubles here in the first place, finally, if my attitude is a problem then don't just say ''give up'' rather tell me what i shouldn't do again and so we, or i if you all still don't want me in, can work on it, i admitted my errors and you, just like soifa, still seem to think I'm not okay so seriously, one last question to anyone out there who can answer me so i at least know why I'm getting judged like this, like I'm a criminal or almost like that, WHAT (the caps here, like in many other messages by me are to insist on the word and to make it stand out in the paragraph >.> ) have dwer done for you all to hate him? i get the feeling he didn't told me everything because it seem way worse then what he said, so at least answer this last question, once i know that i can at least judge if dwer was saying the truth or if this all got out of hand because of him lying in the first place. Thank you once again, and most likely goodbye as i do not believe neither you or soifa is ready to ever take away your disapproval.

PS: unlike him, i do not believe you all are idiots and such (yes that's how he call you guys) and simply believe this matter got out of hand for god know what reason, most likely the reason he himself posted to ask if i could get in in the first place.I still believe if i would have discovered this myself, we all would have had a better day yesterday, today, and in my case, tomorrow. (cause if this don't bother you more then needed i actually passed the day wondering why such a guild which look more like a close knit community, a family of sort (i don't know of other words to express what i mean x: ) would hate a man enough to make accusations on someone else (which got out of hand by my fault, and the fault of the persistence of soifa herself, if she don't want to admit it it's her choice :/) so yeah, i don't want this to go more crazy then it is already, but just tell me what in hell as he done, so i can actually know what went wrong here.
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Number 1 Pointer: Grammar and Spelling are your friends, use them. Work on grammar first and foremost, so everything is easier to read and comprehend.

Last edited by Glaceon on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

dante696 wrote:and i would like if miss soifa would do as much as at least leave me ''the benefit of the doubt''

I do my job. I have a job to do. I do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  dante696 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Glaceon wrote:To keep thread on track, I post this first part in a spoiler.

Spoiler:
Number 1 Pointer: Grammar and Spelling are your friends, use them. Work on grammar first and foremost, so everything is easier to read and comprehend.
sir, ( or miss) i gives you a golden trophy n.n you definitely seem to understand how i feel (and i want to hug you for that but i will hold back Neutral )
also i know i gotta work on my getting angry habits x3 but i couldn't help it being openly told i was a liar ;( i was as respectful as i could in the messages where i didn't feel like people were ''attacking'' me

NOW, onto the actual important thing ^^
thank for the pointer, I'm doing my best on grammar and am using Firefox's automatic dictionary whenever possible, i also am open to any criticism/tips on grammar and other such thing ^^
Thank you all ^^
dante696
dante696

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 pm

dante696 wrote:
sir, ( or miss)

It is sir. Glaceon is a male.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:
dante696 wrote:
sir, ( or miss)

It is sir. Glaceon is a male.

Lies and Slander, you have no proof.

Doing you best on grammar, I will say that is a straight up LIE if you can't even capitalize your I's.

Last edited by Glaceon on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Glaceon wrote:
Soifa Toten wrote:
dante696 wrote:
sir, ( or miss)